Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Can I Do To Become A Good Qa/qc Engineer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can I Do To Become A Good Qa/qc Engineer (767 Views)

ISO, QA/QC, Quality Management, Risk Management Certifications / What Certifications Can I Take IN QA/QC? / Thread For Microbiologists In QC Labs In Pharmaceutical Companies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Become A Good Qa/qc Engineer by therealMcCain: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Pls what can I do to become a good Qa/Qc Engineer?

What courses/certification can I run that will enhance my skills & employability
Re: What Can I Do To Become A Good Qa/qc Engineer by CADeater(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
If you mean QA/QC engineer in the Oil and Gas industry then consider:
Piping stress engineering with CAESAR II and NDT level II courses. I can teach you the first one very well.
Re: What Can I Do To Become A Good Qa/qc Engineer by crudedude(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
cc: imag5
Re: What Can I Do To Become A Good Qa/qc Engineer by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Present sir, if you wanna be a good a QaQc engineer it all lead straight to certification programs like NDT which is the basic, follow by Cwi, also you can complement it with rope access, and other good course, I train guys on level 2 though, if you are lucky a company can take as graduate trainee and you build your career from there if you don't have the patient then certification and more work need we take you there.

Imag5

(1) (Reply)

Delay In Ssc/dssc 2015 Recruitment / IT Professional Exams: Their current prices / New Hot And Long Lasting. Amazondonor.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.