Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Preparatory Texts To SHL Exams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Preparatory Texts To SHL Exams (748 Views)

Free 2016 ACCA Study Texts And Revision Kits / Mckinsey SHL Test / Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preparatory Texts To SHL Exams by chrmn1: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2015
Hi peeps please i'm going to be writing an SHL test soon and so I'm preparing towards that. I have a GMAT text (the latest one) but any time I have the opportunity to practice SHL questions on their website I realize more and more that they are two very different types of tests. Because I have very limited access to the Internet I decided to comb bookstores checking for SHL test materials but found none
Therefore I need someone to send a link or something to assist a brother prepare for SHL tests
Also I came in contact with a particular test link 'assassmentday.com' or something like that. How effective is that? SHL online tests seem to be much tougher the questions in that site
Thanks for your invaluable input!
Re: Preparatory Texts To SHL Exams by tempest01(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2015
Use nl search.... There should be a Google drive link with shl
Re: Preparatory Texts To SHL Exams by mayorchelsea(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
shl.com/en or shldirect.com/en

(1) (Reply)

Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Consultant / How Much Do Entry Level For Graduates Earn In Nigerian Banks? / Working At The Embassy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.