Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Reason Why Apc Has Been Able To Win Peoples Heart From Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Apc Has Been Able To Win Peoples Heart From Jonathan (742 Views)

Does Fayose Need These For Him To Win Peoples' Heart. / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Apc Has Been Able To Win Peoples Heart From Jonathan by Beadex1(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Taking a critical look of how things are moving since last November(pdp delegate election)..things have been going bad with pdp..for instance pdp delegate election was not done properly...the governors of all the pdp state singlehandedly wrote names of delegates that will Favour him in imposing a stooge/successor and other elective post in the state....take for an example in Akwa ibom were I am from governor Akpabio and wife are in control of all de house members,federal house members,senators and gubernatorial pdp flagbearer...this has not happened before....thinking out of the box you wil know this governors are going for third term again....how do de expect the masses to be happy.....many people that are ready to vote Apc today were core pdp members yesterday..My candid advice for pdp is that, the should tackle their party problems first.... I don't think this election will be business as usual ....###############

As for this 2015 election I am neither pdp or Apc ...i am on break till 1st March.....comments and critics are welcomed...happy weekend
Re: Reason Why Apc Has Been Able To Win Peoples Heart From Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 8:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Which heart Not my heart n my entire family... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Apc Has Been Able To Win Peoples Heart From Jonathan by KanwuliaJara: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2015
I am for neither.
Suffer head is not my portion.
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Only a 'hungry' heart can be won by either!
Perhaps, If I lived in Nigeria, I would care.
Too comfortable being in exile right now. cool

Over to you Nigerians. . . .I really do not envy you! cheesy
In your so-called elections, you only succeed in ONE THING.
You can only afford to replace one crook with another BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO VOTING RIGHTS!
May the 'forces' be with you all!

Amen!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Apc Has Been Able To Win Peoples Heart From Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2015
You mean "some" Nigerian hearts.
Re: Reason Why Apc Has Been Able To Win Peoples Heart From Jonathan by goldmma8: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2015
U mean Nigeria heart,is not possible.is only a foolish and hungry man will permmite that.GEJ 2015-2019
Re: Reason Why Apc Has Been Able To Win Peoples Heart From Jonathan by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Not mine either... but what is it with APC always counting their chickens before they are hatched?.. #DisappointmentAwaits
Re: Reason Why Apc Has Been Able To Win Peoples Heart From Jonathan by nellyjohn: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nonsense. U should first advice APC before advicing PDP becos 70% of APC are PDP members and I just see them as bunch of greedy men seeking for more power and dats y dey left PDP. Also, I wonder why Tinbu who previously in 2003 election spoke against buhari becoming the president of Nigeria now wants him to be the president.

In a document released by Wikileaks, Tinubu was against Buhari becoming the president of Nigeria because he believed the former Head of State and his irks were agents of destabilization and electing Buhari will spread Sharia to all parts of Nigeria.

Anyway, dats his business becos as for me, it's GEJ all the way

(1) (Reply)

PDP Fund Raising Dinner Now Showing On AIT....!!! / Scorecard Of Jonathan’s 2011 Promises / President Jonathan Sincerely Needs Our Assistance - Lagbaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.