Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters (893 Views)

President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters by emeka1101: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2015
AMA clears Nigeria election campaign
posters
The Accra Metropolitan Assembly (AMA) has
begun to remove all Nigerian national election
campaign posters from vantage points in the
capital city.
Speaking to Graphic Online during the removal
of one such campaign posters near the Accra
Mall, the leader of the task force, Mr George
Baba Barikon, said they were acting on the
orders of National Security through the
direction of the AMA.
He said the task force under the advertising
unit of the AMA will be removing all sighted
Nigerian campaign posters in Accra.
Asked if the Accra Mayor knew about the
removal of the posters, he answered in the
affirmative.
When asked if this wouldn't compromise
diplomatic relationship between the two
countries, Mr Baba said he didn't know why
the National Security asked the AMA to remove
it and added that all queries should be
directed to National Security.
With Nigeria National elections due to begin
next month, many principal streets of Accra
have been inundated with campaign posters of
Presidential candidates of mainly the All
Progressive Congress (APC) and Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) political parties.

Re: Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters by SeverusSnape(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2015
I love that, I don't see a reason why a party would be campaigning in another country.
Re: Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters by TRADELYN: 9:01am On Jan 24, 2015
#Expected.

What's the need?

Nigerians there are not allowed to vote naah.
Re: Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters by BokoHaramm: 9:03am On Jan 24, 2015
APC was campaigning in Ghana and London when it all started
Re: Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters by jmaine: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Excellent move . . . .
Re: Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2015
APC just had one Buhari's billboard. No one complained. PDP saw it and used the opportunity to mount their own billboard. They didn't get satisfied,PDP started flooding the streets of Accra posting pictures of Jonathan.
Why won't Ghana remove all the posters? PDP,una see ya life?

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters by chamboy(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I love that, I don't see a reason why a party would be campaigning in another country.
. Only Pdp does that shit

1 Like

Re: Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters by SeverusSnape(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2015
chamboy:
. Only Pdp does that shit
Both ApC and PdP are guilty of the aforementioned. Don't take sides when you know the truth. Is it because you're seeing only PdP poster in the picture?
Re: Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters by Skako(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2015
Tear ram na clueless don't let the pix corrupt u country

buhari for sure

1 Like

Re: Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters by Joel3(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2015
HahahHahah I couldn't stop laughing...

This made my day. Why on earth will nigeria take their campaign to ghana?

They cross over too country benIn, togo to ghana.

Not only that I saw pdp posters in london as well. On buses
Re: Ghana Clears All Nigerian Campaign Posters by KanwuliaJara: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2015
Wetin the posters dey do for Ghana? undecided
Nigerians are incredulously funny ooooo.

(1) (Reply)

We Areholding Nigerians As Our Slaves, Asari Dokubo Says / The Shocker Of "Sai Buhari" In 2015 Elections! / Presidential Debate: AD VP In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.