Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad (35996 Views)

List Of Candidate Of PDP,APC,AD And Apda Ahead Of Osun 2018 / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / Photos: Military prepared to take on massive aggressive APC supporters in Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Mutuwa(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
M17:

E- BOLA : 1. BOLA
; 2. BOLA NLE = EBOLA IN THE HOUSE
: 3 BOLA TINUBU = MONEY VIRUS
: 4 BOLA BOLA.... BOLA..... BOLA ETC ETC

IT IS MORE SYNONYMOUS TO COWARDS AND WAIST SIDE .

Hater..
"Love child" alert...
You can sit on a buring stove.Who cares..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by anonimi: 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
That is a smart move from APC, attacking thru proxy, legally staying clean...

Don't complain when proxies respond more vitriolic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by M17: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mutuwa:

Hater..
"Love child" alert...
You can sit on a buring stove.Who cares..

sanuu/ nagode/ esse/ kabiesi . cool cool

rotten maggots
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Mutuwa(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
M17:

sanuu/ nagode/ esse/ kabiesi . cool cool

rotten maggots

"Love child alert"

GMB till you become legitimate.. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by gambit10: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Twaci:
Jobless people [/color][color=#000000] undecided

I followed u, can u pls follow back so we can exchange messages . Thank u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by M17: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mutuwa:

"Love child alert"

GMB till you become legitimate.. grin

CAN YOU CRY ? CAN YOU? SO YOU CAN ? RIGHT ?

THERE WILL BE NO MORE FREE OIL ANY MORE OR OIL CONTRACT FOR YOUR pygmy god's .

2015 no more free oil
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by philips70(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Samchelsea:
Oga just like your master your certificate should be scrutinized if you believe that statement is okay

Go and enrol in an English class. You need it badly.

Defenced = Defended

Substitute defenced with defended and come back to tell me the statement is not correct. If you read Soyinka's articles I bet you won't understand a single line. No let me call you ode this hot afternoon. Just learn.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Mutuwa(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
M17:

CAN YOU CRY ? CAN YOU? SO YOU CAN ? RIGHT ?

THERE WILL BE NO MORE FREE OIL ANY MORE OR OIL CONTRACT FOR YOUR pygmy god's .

2015 no more free oil

Hater/ love chid alert...e de pain u reach throat abi...hehehe.
Its fun responding to love childern,coz dem are clueless and unemployed
Anyways GMB till you legitimize yourself... grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by klodike(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hahahaha, u think its about likes??
MrALIVE:
if you like get 1 million likes,we have accepted to vote for change and put an end to massive unemployment,corruption,poverty,insecurity and cluelessness! #CHANGE2015#

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
innovativeame:

I sight you, but not being able to balance the scale is my major concern here. You have spoken well, however, casting vile aspersions on either of the aspirants isn't the remedy to our present sorry state. If only our leaders were taught subject as patriotic as social studies and civic Education, they would have learnt how to display some leadership qualities which will inadvertently protect their social and public integrity. I am at the cross road right now, on the other hand, I want to believe, any candidate who wins this election will either do well to reinforce strength and strong or will do well to convince critics. Jonathan has not been nice with his transformation agenda, similarmy, Buhari''s strength is fading away. If u support Jonathan, you are right, if you do not support him you are still right and same goes to GMB. In synopsis, let's vote our conscience and stop the rigmarole . Oga Slimmy05, biko, eschew from names calling and unnecessary infiltration .
I just can't stop equating them with the right words. I am merely stating my mind in the best way I can. This guys are toying with our lives. They think we are fools. I will always call them fools as well. Pardon me if I am too blunt. Lol. Buhari is more clueless, he should come out and give reasonable ways on how he intends to transform Nigeria and not just sit around waving hands like a biatch who needs a lift.

I am angry cos this guys don't tell the truth, they hide under self pity and want to rule us. They want to loot out money. Anything that comes out of that jagaban is a rogue. Thiefnubuu?? Never, that dude has divided lagos and turned it into their personal property. If you tell me lagos is better, I will tell you Enugu, Port harcourt is better than lagos 100times. If you want to debate about it, I can open a thread and you justmight changed your mid about this thievesss.

I usually do not vote and I don't intend to till I see that credible person devoid of criminal tendency, then my faith in Nigeria will spring out. Buhari is surrounded by thieves who only want to share out of the foreign reserve. Thesame PDP people that decamped to APC what made them different. This dudes call themselves agent of change- this is exactly my anger.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by M17: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mutuwa:

Hater/ love chid alert...e de pain u reach throat abi...hehehe.
Its fun responding to love childern,coz dem are clueless and unemployed
Anyways GMB till you legitimize yourself... grin

who is crying now ? it is you and buhari .

stop growing longer throat all y''all longer throat monsters . oil thieves and their children and their fan' and their gullible friends .

get ready to cry number 4 cool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Samchelsea(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
philips70:

Go and enrol in an English class. You need it badly.

Defenced = Defended

Substitute defenced with defended and come back to tell me the statement is not correct. If you read Soyinka's articles I bet you won't understand a single line. No let me call you ode this hot afternoon. Just learn.
Oga in the context it was used, it was wrong. Why is it hard for you to understand?
No need of cursing cos I'm immune to that
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Mutuwa(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
M17:

who is crying now ? it is you and buhari .

stop growing longer throat all y''all longer throat monsters . oil thieves and their children and their fan' and their gullible friends .

get ready to cry number 4 cool

Love child alert. Go legitimize yourself first b4 we relate on an even term.Folks like you are clueless.just read your poo writeup.anyways GMB till you hate to love. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
franciskaine:
has GEJ given any clue on how to change Nigeria? Other than his mere Goodluck for you Goodluck for me mantra. We all know the problem with Nigeria is poor leadership and endemic corruption, this problem your govt has refuted by saying that corruption is not among the first 3 problems facing Nigeria and that stealing is not corruption. Buhari has simply said he will fight corruption, he has said it all. We go vote am simple!
How productive are you as a citizen? You just sit your lady butt and expect miracle to happen. I still stand that GEJ is the best president ever.

Buhari is just a shylock who wants to take some pound of flesh. We don't want that clueless man to run Nigeria like the way he ran his "by the gun" government. He is simply clueless.

We don't need your vote. The election is a done deal and GEJ is the clear winner. Take it or find another country. We don't want backward people with deranged minds. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by M17: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mutuwa:

Love child alert. Go legitimize yourself first b4 we relate on an even term.Folks like you are clueless.just read your poo writeup.anyways GMB till you hate to love. grin

really ?

but oh well .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
MrALIVE:
if you like get 1 million likes,we have accepted to vote for change and put an end to massive unemployment,corruption,poverty,insecurity and cluelessness! #CHANGE2015#

The democratic space allows everyone to air his or her views no matter how sophisticated or ignorant they may sound. But that does not mean we should sacrifice truth on the alter of sentiments and lies. Supporters of GMB are the most ignorant people on NL, no offense but that's d truth. They desecrate everywhere everywhere on NL with their so called CHANGE slogan. They have so much abused the word so much that it has been made to totally connote forgery, incompetence and lies. All we see are words with no substance. They abuse everyone that seems to be against GMB and they don't try to be objective about issues. Our youths are very educated yet ignorant. They fail to distinguish change from real change. Of all the things GMBites do, it is their sheer optimism that amazes me. That suddenly things will change under "sai buhari" .
All I want is for people to argue wit facts and not peddle sentiments and lies on NL.
This is 2015, we ought to be better than this....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
dealeh:
Defenders Of Democracy Attacks Jonathan On The Nations Newspapers (PICTURED)

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Qm9ALrO2SgI/VMNMVpaNfGI/AAAAAAAAC30/zGo26i_tITo/s1600/jonaadvert.png[/img]

http://www.zoomnaija.com/2015/01/24/a-political-group-attacked-jonathan-on-the-nations-newspapers-pictured/

A political group, Defenders Of Democracy placed this advert on The Nations newspapers, saying he should stop comparing himself to the likes of Barack Obama, Nelson Mandela, Lee Kwan Yew and Marting Luther King, that he belongs to the likes of Idi Amin, Mobutu Sese Seko, Robert Mugabe.

When will all these end? Why attack each other with expensive newspaper adverts. Our politicians should just stop behaving like children.
Now when the opposition drops a heavy one on them, they start to cry blue murder....bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
ellechrystal:
grin

Hi. Sent u a pm. Kindly respond. Thanks
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
slimmy05:
How productive are you as a citizen? You just sit your lady butt and expect miracle to happen. I still stand that GEJ is the best president ever.

Buhari is just a shylock who wants to take some pound of flesh. We don't want that clueless man to run Nigeria like the way he ran his "by the gun" government. He is simply clueless.

We don't need your vote. The election is a done deal and GEJ is the clear winner. Take it or find another country. We don't want backward people with deranged minds. Thanks
must Jonathanians resort to using scurrilous and contumelious words on people who oppose their side of reasoning? Nawa for Una oooo!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
franciskaine:
must Jonathanians resort to using scurrilous and contumelious words on people who oppose their side of reasoning? Nawa for Una oooo!
deranged reasoning are not productive, hence we don't accept it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
slimmy05:
deranged reasoning are not productive, hence we don't accept it.
I won't dignify you with a reply again.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
franciskaine:
I won't dignify you with a reply again.
neither would I treat you as sane and not just random autistic patient
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by AreaFada2: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:
All core northerners no matter their qualifications deserve the best seats in the country let us bow to them else they unleash violence on us.....
Another Jihad you mean, right?

If I have to be threatened & intimidated to vote, then I don't want to be in the same country with them. To your tent O Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by bigsam46: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
There are mmany intellectual illiterates in Nigeria who always turn History upside down Out of 54 years existence of Nigeria Hausa ruled us for 40 years Obasanjo ruled for 8 years and now Jonathan 6 years what they both spoilt for 48 years they want Jonathan to repair for 6 years this is impossible Obasanjo and Buhari Have d greatest chance to right all d wrongs when they are military Head of state but they did not. In 1979 when Awolowo was campaining and said he will probe Obasanjo we all know the story this what bring in Shagari may God help us GEJ till 201c God bless Nigeria Bigsam46
DaJulee:
REVEALED:: IF Gen Buhari WAS AN AMERICAN.

By Julius Diamond

There is a man called Barrack Obama, I think he is the current president of the USA. This gentle man was rejected by 90% of Americans during his presidential campaign, this was due to one reason "Obama was not born in US, therefore he is not a US citizen". standing on this; most US citizens requested that Obama present his birth certificste to vindicate himself. When the pressure grew stronger than expected; he humbly and successfully presented his birth certificate on the 27 April, 2011. Just as expected, the certificate was free of fault, forgery, and any form of suspicion (OLUWOLEISM).

Away from Obama.
Gen Buhari is an APC presidential candidate who 90% of Nigerians have rejected and have collectively said; WE DO REALLY WISH U CONTEST UR ELECTION, WE BELIEVE U ARE A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA, BUT PLEASE PRESENT TO US YOUR WASC CERTIFICATE AS REQUESTED BY CONSTITUTION".

Surely, this is no new story:But hear this "He who is not very strong in memory should not meddle with lying - Michel Eyquem De Montaigne.

Before I delve into the issue of" WHAT MAY HAPPEN IF Gen Buhari WAS FROM AMERICA", let's look at some relevant issues.
1. Buhari cannot remember his phone number. (surely).
2. At Owerri Buhari forgot the
name of his RUNNING MATE, called him OSIBANDE instead of OSINBAJO. (undeniable).
3. Having contested for the presidency 3 times; Buhari could not remember the full meaning of INEC and called it Independent
NIGERIAN Electoral Commission. (truly).

Now, let's move forward!
A reference to what my fellow compatriot wrote, he said: "By some stroke of divine luck of galactic magnitude, Buhari just remembered AN EXAM NUMBER OF A CERTIFICATE HE CLAIMED HE WAS NOT IN POSSESSION OF A PHOTOCOPY!(smell a rat).

Get It Right:
1. He PURPORTEDLY took this exam 53 years ago. He doesn't have EVEN A PHOTOCOPY OF THE RESULT!
How the hell did he SUDDENLY REMEMBER THIS EXAM NUMBER THAT IS SAME AGE WITH NIGERIA, considering his known born attitude of forgetfulness?

2. Was it not same certificate he wrote an affidavit claiming it was with the Military? How come he latter admitted he lied? (grave one indeed).

3. Does the purported reavealed certificate in same format with the usual Cambridge WASC CERTIFICATE FORMAT of 1961? Maybe not the Cambridge I'm thinking. Maybe Katsina has another Cambridge college.

4. Did Gen Buhari claimed he graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General SHEHU YAR'ADUA?
How then did Shehu Yar'Adua Joined the Army in 1959. Two years before graduation? (Someone is playing with our intelligence).

5. Do Nigerians really requested a statement of result from Gen Buhari? Definetly NO! It was a CERTIFICATE. Of course a statement of result can be printed anywhere.

I do not forget my friend who has exposed the unimaginable, he said "the wikipidea information of Yar'Adua whose years of service is 1959-1979, has been edited 6days ago with a new service date of 1961-1979. To be in accordance with Buhari's claims. But who must have done this? Your prediction is as good as mine.

A THINE LINE:
While In Nigeria thesame Group of persons campaigning to figth corruption are those exhibiting corrupt practices. It is not same in America.

While in Nigeria those who do not have sight are those campaigning to lead those who have sight. It is not same in America.

While in Nigeria citizens cry for developement; yet cast their VOTES on the basis of SYMPATHY. It is not same in America.

While in Nigeria the word CORRUPTION is defined as stealing money. It is not same in America.

IN AMERICA
You cannot campaign to figth corruption while you exhibit corrupt practices.

You do not wish to lead those who have sight when you have no sight.

Citizens do not cry for developement by VOTING-in a representative on the basis of sympathy.

In America CORRUPTION is defined as an attempted ill practice against humanity and nature. (certificate forgery inclusive).

In America PEOPLE DO NOT CONTEST ELECTION Because they are opportuned?

In America citizen's expectation on their representative are to making things better for the citizens?

Having considered all these: Your guess maybe right as mine, what can a man born with FORGETFULNESS help the citizens of Nigeria?

Do we move from grace to grass due to SYMPATHY?

How bad does it sound if said: "Gen Buhari contested elections 4 times and FAILED?"
Must we TRADE mere feeling of sympathy with our future?

What a poor mentholated mentality!!

WHEN I WRITE THEY SAY I AM PAID TO DO SO!
IF YOU THINK I AM PAID TO WRITE: THEN I MAY WANT TO KNOW: "WHAT MOTIVATED A RIGHT THINKING MAN AS YOU TO THINK OR TO ATTEMPT THINKING OF CONSIDERING VOTING FOR A MAN WITH SOO MUCH UNRESLOVED CONTROVERSIES?
YOU MAY EVEN WANT TO ARGUE WITH ME AFTER READING MY ARTICLE, YET YOU CLAIM I AM THE ONE PAID. WHILE YOU ARE NOT PAID TO ARGUE.

YOU WISH FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, SO DO I. THEREFORE, WHEN THERE ARE REASONABLE ISSUES OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE WORTHY OF FINGERPRINTING ON, WE DO SO WITHOUT SENTIMENT.

WHILE I BELIEVE THAT IF GEN BUHARI WAS AN AMERICAN, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DELISTED FROM THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. AND SUED FOR INCONSISTENCY, CONTROVERSY, DECEIT ETC. I DO ALSO BELIEVE THAT A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE EFFECT OF ARRESTING ANYBODY WHO MENTION Gen Buhari as one among the Nation's presidential candidate.
RELATIVELY, I WILL URGE ALL GOOD HEADED NIGERIANS TO VOTE REASONABLY.

VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, (AKA, TRANSFORMER, HUMILITY, UNCONTROVERSIAL, CITIZENS ORIENTED, THE WOMEN'S VOICE, LACKING NO FORGETFULNESS, NO DECEITFUL ATTITUDE, YOUNG AND HEALTHY).

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live PDP
Long Live GEJ
Short Live APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by MalcoImX: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bigcake:
Then he should quietly throw in the towel.
On what basis, Lord Denning?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by neocortex: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Non-amnesic Nigerians can easily tell who undoubtedly represent the Idi-amin of Nigeria. The Idi amin of Nigeria will lock up all his opponents disregarding the rule of law, he will order the flogging of Nigerians on the street for entertainment purposes, He will blame Nigerians for his own action of destroying our democracy, and to top it all , in 2011, after losing woefully , he would order the killing of innocent Nigerians to avenge his deserved loss.

Can anyone tell me who has all this Idi-amin-like qualities ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by M4gunners: 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
cramjones:

JONATHAN IS A CLUELESS, DUMB, CORRUPT, INSENSITIVE, INEPT, WEAK AND USELESS LEADER!

-CRAMJONES
So is ur Fada!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
NIGERIANS , Don’t sell your future to those
who has been ruling us for the past 35 years and was not able to develop our country but succeeded to breed Shoe shiners, Nails cutter, scavengers and Boko haram and the poorest region in Africa and the world at large..

We stand for One Nigeria,
We are not terrorist,
We are not vampire,
We are not Suicide bombers!

The killings must Stop, The kidnapping must
Stop! We are Nigerians and we love ourselves…..
Tell the enemies that invade our peace and joy
to leave us alone!

With one voice we shall secure our country nigeria, we have no other country call nigeria,
Lets stand for peace, Lets stand for one
Nigeria!!!

No particular region has monopoly of POWER…
Walk with the man with a vision of NEW
NIGERIA, A NEW FUTURE IN NIGERIA Where there is no Northerner and No Southerner BUT ONE NIGERIA …

Don’t be deceive PRESIDENT SEES A BRAND
NEW FUTRUE IN NIGERIA, Rome they say was not build in a day, A collapse Country like Nigeria in the past 48 YEARS cant be built just in 4 years……

PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS WORKING!!!!!
NO REGION HAS MONOPLY OF POWER IN
NIGERIA !!!!!
POWER MUST GO BACK TO THE NORTH
IDEAOLOGY MUST STOP!!!
WE SAID NO TO IT…

LEAVE PRESIDENT JONATHAN ALONE….

VOTE GEJ 2015
PlS Share it!!, Tag it...let it go
round....Nigerians must hear!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by Change2015(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
moderatorr1:
it doesn't just make sense. They wasted the advert space.
Jonathan has never bullied everyone. it would make more sense to put PEJ or Buhari there.

Please don't cover Jonathan with his wife's wrapper. Both of them chased out the governor of Bayelsa state, and now they want to chase out the very replacement they picked? Was Mbu as police commissioner in Rivers strictly carrying out his duties or playing politics? Teargassing members of the national assembly and using the police to obstruct access to their offices? Using his pet Akpabio to funnel funds for the impeachment of Nyako. Using the DSS to harass the APC in lagos, using a massive police and army presence to rig in Ekiti, and attempt the same in Osun, while preventing citizens not belonging to his party from going about their lawful business. If you have forgotten, we remember very very well.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by richardomoko: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
This shows a smack of desperation on the part of the opposition.
dealeh:
Defenders Of Democracy Attacks Jonathan On The Nations Newspapers (PICTURED)

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Qm9ALrO2SgI/VMNMVpaNfGI/AAAAAAAAC30/zGo26i_tITo/s1600/jonaadvert.png[/img]

http://www.zoomnaija.com/2015/01/24/a-political-group-attacked-jonathan-on-the-nations-newspapers-pictured/

A political group, Defenders Of Democracy placed this advert on The Nations newspapers, saying he should stop comparing himself to the likes of Barack Obama, Nelson Mandela, Lee Kwan Yew and Marting Luther King, that he belongs to the likes of Idi Amin, Mobutu Sese Seko, Robert Mugabe.

When will all these end? Why attack each other with expensive newspaper adverts. Our politicians should just stop behaving like children.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by kramer: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
obum88:

i wanted to call you a fool but that would be an insult on cerified foolish people. when was Phd thesis a criterion for contesting the office of presidency in Nigeria?

What a retardeen you are..Can you read at all? Where did you see me type that it was a criterion??. And I guess you were living under a rock when people were asking GEJ to release his thesis abi? Abeg park well
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad by MalcoImX: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
DollyParton1:

How is it possible that the certificate cannot be accessed?
Cambridge just asked him to request for his certificate or whatever that they can issue as a proof. But he seems to be dragging his feet.
I think no one should ask him before he produces his certificate.
On what authority you want him to request for the results. If he keeps responding to you people he too will become a joke. The one he ordered his sec. school to publish was even a mistake. Ignoring you is the best thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / Canadian High Commissioner, Sailors Play Chess At Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.