Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked (5640 Views)

Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Xenophobic Attack Was First Initiated By Buhari 1984 / AIT's Online Poll Hacking Evidence Was Faked - Gbenga Sesan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Western Conspiracy to make everyone hate Islam and to keep the fake 'terror war' going. Its all a lie to kill, sell weapons, put banks into their countries so when they are finished selling their oil, gold and diamond, they will control their money

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 24, 2015

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Skako(m): 9:18am On Jan 24, 2015
Bad fellow they make person abuse islam and muslims and he must apologise to world muslims
or else ------------> Buhari till the news comes to reality

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by nedu2000(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2015
So u mean I have a better chance of living if I show a cartoon of the prophet in mecca than a cartoon of Jesus at the vatican?look muslims of today are intolerant and it stems from their hatred for israel

21 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by bigiyaro(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2015
I will comment wen I hear boko haram attacks r fake.

15 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Mutuwa(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2015
But.....
They can't extinct islam..
It grows much more stronger...
Anyways GMB till naija is ebele/ebola free..
Aggrieved "love children" can sit on a burning stove.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Samchelsea(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2015
I guess all other terror attacks are conspiracy theory as well

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
nedu2000:
So u mean I have a better chance of living if I show a cartoon of the prophet in mecca than a cartoon of Jesus at the vatican?look muslims of today are intolerant and it stems from their hatred for israel
Does this change the fact that the whole attack was staged to give muslims a bad name?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by nedu2000(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
22rockets:

Does this change the fact that the whole attack was staged to give muslims a bad name?
I don't think it was staged,al qaeda that claimed responsibility nko?in terms of recruiting the men

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by alaoeri: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
nedu2000:
I don't think it was staged,al qaeda that claimed responsibility nko?in terms of recruiting the men
Don't believe anything said by the media, there is alot of controversies surrounding the September 11 attack talkless of this.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by kay1one(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Islam still sucks!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op. The link you posted is actually just someone's thoughts.

And if you visit reddit very well. The conspiracy section hosts as many crazed ideas and thoughts as much as you can imagine. It's false. The assertion that it was faked is a big fat lie and you would do well to respect the dead journalists and stop assaulting their families more by spreading this thrash.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Horus(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2015

1 - Car with white rear view mirrors used by the terrorists during the attack (first picture)

2 - Car with black rear view mirrors after the attack (second picture)

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
just someone's thoughts, Op.
Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Doesn't change the fact that muslims are killing innocent people daily around the globe.

The most dangerous aspect of Islam is not the acts of so called fanatics but the denial and defense of these acts by so called moderate Muslims.

In my book, all of Islam and muslims are guilty for any barbaric act done by Muslims in the name of their Allah.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Horus:

1 - Car with white rear view mirrors used by the terrorists during the attack (first picture)

Where have you seen a black mass production car having different body color from the side mirror?

Rubish!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
22rockets:
Western Conspiracy to make everyone hate Islam and to keep the fake 'terror war' going. Its all a lie to kill, sell weapons, put banks into their countries so when they are finished selling their oil, gold and diamond, they will control their money

Germany and now France have woken up and will soon start kicking muslim filth from their land.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Moderate Muslims protest like this.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
If they are not blowing themselves up they are wishing for a holocaust.

Islam evil.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Horus(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Where have you seen a black mass production car having different body color from the side mirror?

Rubish!

You are visually impaired

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Horus:

And you are blinded by the most incoherent nonsense doctrine of hate ever conceived.

Muslims are not only condemned to a life of misery and hate here on earth but will surly be reunited in a pigsty in hell with their armed robber syphilitic fake prophet.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Religious Groups Place $1.6 Million Bounty on Hebdo Staff

Activists from different Pakistani religious parties shout slogans against the printing of satirical sketches of the Prophet Mohammed by French magazine Charlie Hebdo, in Peshawar. PHOTO: AFP
PESHAWAR / SHABQADAR / KP: Several bounties were announced on the staff of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo on Friday as protests against its publication of sacrilegious cartoons continued across the province.

Religious parties Jamaat-e-Islami (JI), Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) and Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (ASWJ) announced a bounty of Rs100 million on the people who made and published the caricatures.
Hundreds of activists led by JI’s Abdul Mastan, JUI-F’s Amir Hidayatul Haq and ASWJ leaders protested against the cartoons on Friday in Shabqadar and adopted a declaration urging people to boycott French products.
Addressing the protest, Mastan demanded that the federal government expel the French ambassador from Pakistan, while JUI-F’s Maulana Wakeel Ahmad said Pakistan should call a session of the United Nations and rally for a ban on publications insulting religion and Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
A similar demonstration was also held in Tangi tehsil  at Farooque Azam Square where JUI-F MNA Maulana Gohar Shah, JUI-F Charsadda Amir Hashim Khan, JI Charsadda Amir Misbahullah along with other leaders demanded action against the controversial cartoonists and urged the Islamic world to unite against such freedom of speech.
Mardan
Led by JUI-F MNA Maulana Muhammad Qasim, scores of JUI-F activists took to the streets and demanded action against the magazine. Malakand Road remained blocked for several hours due to the protest.
Mardan Anjamum Tajiran (traders association) announced a bounty of Rs10 million on the magazine staff and urged the UN to make a law against blasphemy.
Peshawar
Hundreds of activists of JI, JUI-F and JUI-S took out a protest rally from Khyber Bazaar to Qissa Khwani Bazaar in the provincial capital following Friday prayers. JI’s Hakeem Abdul Wahid, JUI-F K-P Amir Maulana Gul Naseeb, JUI-S Central Deputy Secretary Maulana Hamidul Haq, prayer leader of Qasim Ali Khan Mosque, Mufti Shahabuddin Popalzai, and other religious leaders led the protest. Demonstrators chanted slogans against the French magazine and government and demanded leaders of Muslim countries suspend relations with France. Maulana Naseer said European countries have set punishments for insulating the Pope and Queen Elizabeth but remain silent on the issue of blasphemy against the Holy Prophet (pbuh). Mufti Popalzai appealed to Muslim countries to lodge a writ petition with the International Court of Justice against the magazine staff. Activists of the recently outlawed organisation, Jamaat-ud-Dawa, also protested outside the Peshawar Press Club.
Hazara Division
Traders of Mansehra district observed a complete shutter-down strike against the publications.
On the call of Anjuman Tajran (traders association), shops, shopping malls and markets remained closed throughout the day, while rallies were taken out by different political parties and traders’ bodies.
All protest processions converged at Khatm-e-Naboovat Chowk where leaders of JUI-F, JUI-S, ASWJ, PML-N, PPP and PTI addressed the participants and condemned the caricatures.
Similar rallies were taken out in Kohistan, Battagram, Abbottabad and Haripur. Demonstrators demanded diplomatic ties with France be severed until legal action is taken against Charlie Hebdo and an official apology is issued.
Shangla
The residents of Shahpur took to the streets after Friday prayers under the leadership of Maulana Imdadullah and Maulana Zahiruddin and chanted slogans against the French government. The local bazaar remained closed due to the protest.
Chitral
A joint protest was held in Chitral by JUI-F and JI at PIA Chowk after Friday prayers. Led by JI Chitral chief Haji Maghfirat Shah, JUI-F leader Maulana Abdur Rehman and others, the protesters demanded a change in Pakistan’s relations with France. The religious leaders said France should respect all religions and avoid such publications.
Mohmand
JI, JUI-F, PPP and ANP leaders also led a protest in Mian Mandi and Ekka Ghund areas of Mohmand Agency, urging the government to call the French ambassador and register its protest over the caricatures.
Published in The Express Tribune, January 24th, 2015.
Read more: CharlieHebdo
Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Arysexy(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
[s]
Horus:

[/s]

How can a wholly painted black vehicle have white side mirrors? Does it make sense to u? Poor attempt at Photoshop and conspiracy.

Islam is evil.

Below is d face if Islam or is it fake too? ISIS fake?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Horus(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

And you are blinded by the most incoherent nonsense doctrine of hate ever conceived.

Muslims are not only condemned to a life of misery and hate here on earth but will surly be reunited in a pigsty in hell with their armed robber syphilitic fake prophet.

I am not a muslim, stop being paranoid.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Horus(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

How can a wholly painted black vehicle have white side mirrors? Does it make sense to u? Poor attempt at Photoshop and conspiracy.

Islam is evil.

Below is d face if Islam or is it fake too? ISIS fake?

I am not a muslim and I did not photoshop any picture, stop being paranoid. And yes Citroën cars can have a wholly painted black vehicle have white side mirrors. (google it)

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Azo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Skako:
Bad fellow they make person abuse islam and muslims and he must apologise to world muslims
or else ------------> Buhari till the news comes to reality

My brother, i am happy you realised they forced tou to abuse islam and that is gow they spend millions pf dollars to brew lies against islam. Please next time be sure islam is a religion that is never in support of violence in case you see such things. Insha Allah all theor lies will be a xposed.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
I missed this my magic bishop handle

God punish the NL mod that banned it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2061933_img20140904194059_jpeg2f3c9d12e1f6c39f0cdfb1b2c1f75ad9

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Azo(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
nedu2000:

It shows al qaeda is a face for anti islamic corporations around the world.
Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Duru1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Horus:

Were you in a hole? Did you not hear about car-jacking by the foolish Islamic touts? By the way, cars of the same make can spot metallic side mirror and door handle or the same color side mirror and door handle. The first car in the picture is clearly a Citroën but second car could be Renault, Peugeot, Fiat, VW or even Citroën.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by naijareferee: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
WHAT BAFFLES MORE IS THAT NIGERIAN MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROTESTING AND CAUSING RIOTS.
POSSIBLE REASONS....
THEY FEEL BUHARI HAS A CHANCE IN THIS ELECTION.
THEY DONT WANT TO LOOSE THE LITTLE GOODWILL THEY HAVE FROM THE SOUTH
THEY ARE WAITING FOR ELECTION RESULTS...IF IT GOES TO GEJ...THEY WILL AND I REPEAT THEY WILL STRIKE.

FROM THESE...I HOPE YOU WILL KNOW WHO THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIANS ARE.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Islam keeps growing, the more the lies, the more the 'logical people' become curious about Islam and they are suprised by how amazing this religion is maashaAllah. Alhamdulillah I'm a muslim and I'm proud of being one.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos / Answer Me Or I Kill Director PHOTOS / Implications Of Buhari Winning 2nd Term In Office Despite Nationwide Disapproval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.