Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh (2711 Views)

People Who Messed With Statues In Pictures / Answer This Riddle. Who Was The Doctor? / 60 Year Old Man And The Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2008
This beautiful woman one day walks into a doctors office and the doctor is bowled over by how stunningly awesome she is. All his professionallism goes right out the window,

He tells her to take her pants, she does, and he starts rubbing her thighs.

"Do you know what I am doing?" asks the doctor?

"Yes, checking for abnormalities." she replies.

He tells her to take off her shirt and bra, she takes them off. The doctor begins rubbing her breasts and asks, "Do you know what I am doing now?", she replies, "Yes, checking for cancer."

Finally, he tells her to take off her undies, lays her on the table, gets on top of her and starts having sex with her. He says to her, "Do you know what I am doing now?"

She replies, "Yes, getting herpies - thats why I am here!"
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by beecrofty(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2008
this one is better, made me smile!!! grin
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by spenchuks(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2008
chei! doctor don contact oo shocked
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by mogentle(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2008
@poster
How did u see them? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi u a d doc cheesy cheesy
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by YHUsTLER(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2008
nice
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by bydot1(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2008
Chaii, Wahala Dey grin
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy Wahala nor dey tongue
i gust thats professional sevice he render shocked

haha!the Doctor na ''Job_Man,,
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by ztyle(m): 2:28am On Jan 12, 2009
Then the doctor ask Ogaga how u take know? Aproko tatafo!
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by clemcykul(f): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2009
this joke is stale!! cant we have fresh jokes in here??
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by mykali(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2009
@clemcy

true talk
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by sylve11: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

This beautiful woman one day walks into a doctors office and the doctor is bowled over by how stunningly awesome she is. All his professionallism goes right out the window,

He tells her to take her pants, she does, and he starts rubbing her thighs.

"Do you know what I am doing?" asks the doctor?

"Yes, checking for abnormalities." she replies.

He tells her to take off her shirt and bra, she takes them off. The doctor begins rubbing her breasts and asks, "Do you know what I am doing now?", she replies, "Yes, checking for cancer."

Finally, he tells her to take off her undies, lays her on the table, gets on top of her and starts having sex with her. He says to her, "Do you know what I am doing now?"

She replies, "Yes, getting herpies - thats why I am here!"

OGAGA, U TOO MUCH MEN.
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by Ben13: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2009
OGAGA, YOU DEY LEARN MEN
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by clemcykul(f): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2009
*uses a celptape to gag ogaga*
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by D1KeleVra(m): 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2009
@Topic
Funny
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2009
Why naaaa,but i try pass you undecided ,hehe,where is your own joke@
clemcykul:

this joke is stale!! cant we have fresh jokes in here??
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2009
Jealousy nor Good embarassed, na wetin dey pain you for my Joke@
na wa O!! undecided
clemcykul:

*uses a celptape to gag ogaga*
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2009
grin grin embarassed ,make e bi!!,or dont you
know the Doctor @2:30pmgrin
ztyle:

Then the doctor ask Ogaga how u take know? Aproko tatafo!
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by SeanT21(f): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2009
lmao~~ :d
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by clemcykul(f): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2009
ogaga needs to be kidnaped****
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by D1KeleVra(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2009
u wan try kidnap monkey? what special skills has he got? backflip? all monkeys can do that? who go pay the ordinary monkey ransom?
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by clemcykul(f): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2009
na ogaga be this shocked shocked

*LAFFS HARD* grin grin
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by Ben13: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2009
Don't know wether to laugh or cry undecided
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by clemcykul(f): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2009
both will be good for u, u know i love seeing u crying grin grin grin
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by bababuff(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2009
Nice One. My third leg concurred with my laff. grin grin grin
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by D1KeleVra(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2009
bababuff:

Nice One. [b]My third leg concurred with my laff[/b].  grin grin grin

Mehn! That's gay! angry
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by dani1luv: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2009
uhn? ? ?
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by bababuff(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2009
D1KeleVra:

Mehn! That's gay! angry

what's gay? Third leg is walking stick. Dirty mind.
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by D1KeleVra(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2009
Chei! Na u get bad mind, i be dey think say na "expensive walking stick". tongue
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by dani1luv: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2009
wetin b d diff.
at least the two dey perfrm d same functn.
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by D1KeleVra(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2009
lets drop that topic. na u get bad mind.
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by bababuff(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2009
Function pass function o!
It like comparing MTN to ETISALAD.
  (yeah, no be mistake na Eti-salad, )
Your ear has to be as big as salad leave to hear people on their network.
Re: The Doctor messed The Woman With Style Eh Eh by dani1luv: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2009
lets drop that topic. na u get bad mind.
How u knw say i get bad Mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini-edo unmentionable Slip During A Live Interview(pics) / What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do Better / If You Dont Know This Person.....congratulations Heaven Is Sure For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.