Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

EXPOSED! Fayose Plans To Crumble PDP (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED! Fayose Plans To Crumble PDP (picture) (1123 Views)

Exposed!!! Fayose's Deceit / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED! Fayose Plans To Crumble PDP (picture) by legendsilver(m): 9:56am On Jan 24, 2015
It is no longer news that Ekiti state Governor Fayose, had secret plans to crumble the present PDP leadership. With the recent publications on Nigerian newspapers has showcase to all Ekiti indigins/residence the kind of man they bestow upon the mantle of leadership in their state. This has indirectly paved way for General Buhari into the heart of Ekiti indigins as a way to surprise the governor concerning his "out roar" on the peoples general.

Re: EXPOSED! Fayose Plans To Crumble PDP (picture) by nzeobi(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Apc una don enter cos fayose is not a gentleman like GEJ that is afraid of propaganda. For him is do me I do you.
Buhari expect some stone when you visit ekiti

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Fayose Plans To Crumble PDP (picture) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2015
OP, SO YOU FINALY HUNG YOURSELF?
RIP @ OP.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Fayose Plans To Crumble PDP (picture) by Change2015(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2015
Abeg, Fayose is just like his master Jonathan. But FeBuhari is coming and they will see the result.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Fayose Plans To Crumble PDP (picture) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Op and your point exactly is.........? undecided
Re: EXPOSED! Fayose Plans To Crumble PDP (picture) by gen2briz(m): 11:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Thus the story is short but I still need summary.

#GMB till fayose get sense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where's GEJ Taking The Trains To? / What Is The Power Situation In Area: I've Fulfilled Promise In Power Sector- GEJ / IBB Interview Live On TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.