Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School (36717 Views)

President Buhari's Recent Phone Conversation With GEJ Leaks / Why We Attached Buhari's Current Passport On His Certificate - School / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Ovacoma: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Who is really telling the truth? Truth has perished in this nation! (Isaiah 59:14 and 15, Jeremiah 7:28)

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by udemzyudex(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If you're not satisfied, go to court or die.
grin look at this old man, you wey suppose to dey rest..

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by SeverusSnape(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
yeap that's an excuse from a Godly minded person and nt from clueless and dirty minded like ur ppl
Your own people rather...
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Abayhormy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
annurhaske:
Person wey read animals behaviour
Dey rule human beings, wat a clueless
Society we ve found ourselves?
LOL !!
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Dawinlove(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
teemanbastos:
Chai...
Why the hype abt Buhari??
Bkos d PDP are damn afraid.
They knw he has big chances..
Xo dy ave resulted to spewing trash..
Why didnt dy hype him in 2011?
Why?
Why?
Awon Oloshi rada rada..

Yet this FFK dat is PDP spokesman.. Is a chameleon who can change anytime.

When d battle is hottest,victory is Nigh.

HAYPISSSEE GO ND DIE..U THINK U SPEECHLESS,U CNT SAY ANYTIN ABT D SAPHI TIKET..LOL..ONIRANU

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by blaqoracle: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
soldierdollar:
My questions ..

1.. Buhari has not yet gone for verification and they were able to get his recent passport ( from who ?) And who's accepting that as a passport photograph ?

2. Is it normal for a recent passport to be used in place of an old passport on a result that was published before my dad wedded my mum?

3. Did INEC demand for statement of results or a certificate ?

4. Is it normal to publish one's result without the proper authorization and verification from the candidate ? Principal , Na only you waka come ?

5. Why should Buhari pass Igbo language more than Hausa ?

6. Why are they using Mohammed instead of muhammadu ?

7.. If his results were with the college all this while , why did he have to swear to an affidavit , claiming his results were with the military ?

And MR principal , why would you have to run to church when they threw you the most unnerving question ?
i have always said that an average nigerian is becoming dull per second per second there is no were in that result that indicated that buhari got a1 in igbo. that symbol you see there means dash. if you are honest with your god you will equally observe that symbol appeared in no less than six course. if you close your eyes in order not to see your enemies, you will equally miss the opportunity of seeing your friends.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
udemzyudex:

grin look at this old man, you wey suppose to dey rest..
Go to court or die.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by HIV1: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
The whole certificate issue is a brouhaha. The disapperance of Buhari Certificate from the Millitary is a caricature from the PDP government who are bent on remaining in power at all cost. It is obvious that the Millitary , PDP and Some lazy people like Femi Fani Fakayode are partners in crime who do not care about the future of this country. Let the vote decides who won the election , they (PDP and co ) will not have their ways like the did during June 12 election. This is an opportunity for Nigerians to effect change .
SAI Buhari. cool
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by organic973: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
The truth must prevail. Support GEJ till 2019...................

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by codedguy1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
hansad:
These people and their big oga presidential candidate who they are acting for are expert con people - wayo masters.

The examination officer carefully removed Buhari from links to the statement of result by stating that Buhari never made request for the statement of results.

In other words, in court, Buhari can deny any association with the apparently forged statement of result.

And in another paragraph, the examination officer said "they demanded" for the statement of the result. Who then were the "they?"

Haba, must Nigerians continue to be fooled by these con men who said they are coming to fight corruption in Nigeria?

I have been saying this since, there is no where Buhari has claimed ownership of this result. He can deny it in court with proof that the name one the result is Mohamed Buhari and not Mohammadu Buhari. The officer even said the sch is waiting for Buhari to come and verify the result.

So he has not verified it and you have released it because "they" asked for it.

It is the Hatred for GEJ that is causing all this, people just want change, but don't even want to assess the change they want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Opusy: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Since when did they start attaching passports to statement of results?

[quote author=lonelydora post=30089032]To all the anti-GMB above me, it is called Statement of Result, and not certificate.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your own people rather...
I reject that ijn, why ar u denying dem.......ohhhhhh I see der is no hope for dem anymore right?we already knw
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by blaqoracle: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=30088967][/quote]if you can tell the difference between certificate and statement of result, you will have answered yourself.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by ogdada: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
dailypost.ng/2015/01/24/certificate-saga-ibb-backs-buhari-warns-ridiculing-military/
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by oweman: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
n
How come you bring certificate campaigners are so dumb and deaf INEF said go to court are you scared of going to court the rate this your madness is going shortly you likely will ask Buhari to go produce his mothers maternity card when pregnant to deliver him unfortunately for you the Buhari i just saw on tvc channel from Ekiti he was just doing his own thing with Jagaban and the other leaders of the party as if you dont even exist on the map of Nigeria .
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by steppin: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
teemanbastos:
Chai...
Why?
Why?
Awon Oloshi rada rada..

Childish rants! This is election time. Dirts on candidates are dug up and made for people to see.
That way, you get an edge over your opponent. The hay pee cee camp has done much worse...using chibok girls, boko haram insurgency etc against the president.
So, Buhari should come out and present his certificate if he has one.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by blaqoracle: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
kendrick9:
this man is a disgrace to the educational system in nigeria.. imagine faking a waec result
if your father had primary six, your life could have been a lot better.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Firefire(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
blaqoracle:
if you can tell the difference between certificate and statement of result, you will have answered yourself.

Firefire:
All this Hide-and-seek game will not help Mr. Buhari and his party Hay Fee Ceee

Mr. Buhari, please apologize to Nigerians and report yourself to the nearest police station for forgery and perjury.
- PDP
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by ichidodo: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
HIV1:
[s]The whole certificate issue is a brouhaha. The disapperance of Buhari Certificate from the Millitary is a caricature from the PDP government who are bent on remaining in power at all cost. It is obvious that the Millitary , PDP and Some lazy people like Femi Fani Fakayode are partners in crime who do not care about the future of this country. Let the vote decides who won the election , they (PDP and co ) will not have their ways like the did during June 12 election. This is an opportunity for Nigerians to effect change .
SAI Buhari. cool[/s]
There is no need for this my friend..

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by SeverusSnape(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
I reject that ijn, why ar u denying dem.......ohhhhhh I see der is no hope for dem anymore right?we already knw
Wait!...who are the "them" you're talking about. please expatiate.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by udemzyudex(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go to court or die.
come kill me naa.. mtcheew
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Abugab(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
If we had asked previous governments questions and verifications of the use of our national budget since 1999 like we are doing towards Buhari's certificate, we would have had a better Nigeria by today.Also, if we have channeled this same energy and momentum into calling on the aspirants to come up with their programs and methodologies for the next four years, I am sure they will be fully aware that Nigerians have woken up and governance is no longer business as usual. Well, make we dey make noise over useless matters, na we Nigerians they always feel the heat. TeamGEJ, TeamGMB my foot. Nonsense
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by ichidodo: 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
blaqoracle:
if your father had primary six, your life could have been a lot better.
And if your father had used condom his whole life would have been better without your conception...
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by soldierdollar(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
blaqoracle:
i have always said that an average nigerian is becoming dull per second per second there is no were in that result that indicated that buhari got a1 in igbo. that symbol you see there means dash. if you are honest with your god you will equally observe that symbol appeared in no less than six course. if you close your eyes in order not to see your enemies, you will equally miss the opportunity of seeing your friends.

#BuhariShowUsAGenuineResultVoidOfDoubt

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by Eluwilussit(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Only idiots and mischief makers will not see anything wrong with this. I have had to apply for a statement of result twice in the past 12 years. The first time, I sent someone with a letter(email) and he got it. The second time, I had to go there in person, since I was around the state. Truth is, both had the date they were issued and not the original date(when I was in school). Both also referenced the original date it was issued(when I was in school).

If you don't know that there's everything wrong with GMB's statement of result, it is either you haven't ever requested for one or you are an idiot. Like I have always said, it is becoming very clear that nigeria has idiots in large supply.

Shouldn't it be simple enough if Buhari had gone to all his alma mater to get copies? If he doesn't have wasc, he should get the recent ones from the army. Why all the drama over result?

This is no way to go if you are running around the whole country shouting for change. Jona is no saint but he's done well enough to deserve a second term. If Jona was yoruba or Hausa, I am very sure nobody will be talking of change.

Let's give the Niger Delta their chance. Unless we wanna scrap the zoning system. I am in support of scrapping it. But I can't scrap Jona for Buhari. That's an insult to my sensibility. I want change. I want true change. From good to better. Not from good to bad. Change isn't always good and positive.

Give Goodluck a chance to do his bit. The North will get their turn in 4 yrs. Abi the Yorubas want to circumnavigate the other zones? That's uncalled for and will destabilize our young democracy for now. We need honesty and transparency. We need to start right.

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by klarke(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
teemanbastos:
Chai...
Why?
Why?
Awon Oloshi rada rada..

Must u and ur so called general always resort to violence and cursing? Haba!
The truth here is so obvious, even a blind man could see that d certificate was forged.
Which one is harder, to call WAEC to send ur certificate or to call a press conference? ....and within 24hrs an oluwole statement of result appeared from nowhere. NAWA O!
#IAmGoingForPrayerPleaseCallMeBack

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by ichidodo: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
yeap that's an excuse from a Godly minded person and nt from clueless and dirty minded like ur ppl
But why the excuse na?? was there something he was trying to hide??

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Wait!...who are the "them" you're talking about. please expatiate.
check the previous comment
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
udemzyudex:

come kill me naa.. mtcheew
Go stand before one of the locomotives Jonathan commissioned.
Re: Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School by appini: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
See the kind wahala wey Buhari just go put himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Emmanuel Ayodele Slumps And Dies At A Club In Abuja (Photo) / Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.