Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (393729 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by obisite: 7:14am On Feb 16, 2015
eduxerxes:
pls don't make me BAN you and naira0 till 2095.

Haaa!! BAN till 2095.... Pls tender MERCY with JUDGEMENT cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by solarview(m): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2015
I thought this thread is for the matured...or do we have some intruders ni??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by debbydominic(f): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Busbar:

Did u miss ur original test?
I applied for the sales executive job that expired on 4th february but didn't get ny info for test.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Busbar(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2015
has anybody been reschedule for anoda test?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by naira0(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2015
evans2015:

Do you have 5credit including English and Mathematics in your SSCE? Or you had Pass in English or Mathematics? Please screwtunise shocked shocked grin, do u have third class degree or you thought you have applied but you did not. Those are the factors...check!!!

Dd u actualy use ds word, "screwtunise"- are u a radio mechanic by profession.

U ar busy berating sombdy fr askn qstns wen ur gramma is full of shit.
Y not temov d spec in ur eye, then can u c d log in ur neighbour's eye.
Dats fud4tot
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by naira0(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2015
obisite:

Haaa!! BAN till 2095.... Pls tender MERCY with JUDGEMENT cheesy wink cheesy

Ban me ke? For wat ni? kporr well o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by naira0(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2015
solarview:

@Evans...in 2015 ...u harsh o.. grin cheesy
But why is that guy worrying himself na...or didn't him heard the complain about the ruggedness of the test...when those that even wrote the test don't know their fate yet ....cos the test was.... Don't ...mentionkiss But I'm thinking ...fastest finger first... Just thinking shall :--\ grin
evans2015:

Do you have 5credit including English and Mathematics in your SSCE? Or you had Pass in English or Mathematics? Please screwtunise shocked shocked grin, do u have third class degree or you thought you have applied but you did not. Those are the factors...check!!!
solarview:

@Evans...in 2015 ...u harsh o.. grin cheesy
But why is that guy worrying himself na...or didn't him heard the complain about the ruggedness of the test...when those that even wrote the test don't know their fate yet ....cos the test was.... Don't ...mentionkiss But I'm thinking ...fastest finger first... Just thinking shall :--\ grin

I advice dat u two work on urselves properly, particularly ur gramners b4 u criticise odas. U dnt com all out with guns blazing as u attack people.
Advice no b curse
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Topmostt: 9:28am On Feb 16, 2015
Does anybody have a trusted information as to when to expect feedback from workforce. #no speculations please. I have done that already, and arrived at within a week
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Johannes77: 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Talking about the recruitment process duration, did anyone notice that it was stated that candidates most be 35 years or less as at the 28th of Feb. what stage were they hoping to be by the 1st of march?
Even if we want to consider the rescheduled election, I speculate that work for the sales executives should commence by May.
Anybody with a concrete disposition can forecast.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Did anyone receive an email from NB about a seminar happening at Abj from the 19th of Feb to the 21st of Feb? I know I applied for the sales executive role, and I did the test on Friday. Now, I received an email stating that I should be available for a sales manager role which is part of the recruiting process at Abj. If you have received this, please let me know..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Teetomania: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
angrySome people are turning dis thread to something else if you want to fight just arrange venue with your partner or create another thread and name it e-fighters only.
Does anyone knows wat the cut off mark will be? Cos its dawning on me that the closer it is to 50% the brighter my chances are.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by evans2015: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
naira0:

Dd u actualy use ds word, "screwtunise"- are u a radio mechanic by profession.

U ar busy berating sombdy fr askn qstns wen ur gramma is full of shit.
Y not temov d spec in ur eye, then can u c d log in ur neighbour's eye.
Dats fud4tot

Sorry i only mentioned the possible factors that may cause NB not to short list someone. I didn't direct my statement to anyone. Thank you for ur advise.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
dadaic:
Did anyone receive an email from NB about a seminar happening at Abj from the 19th of Feb to the 21st of Feb? I know I applied for the sales executive role, and I did the test on Friday. Now, I received an email stating that I should be available for a sales manager role which is part of the recruiting process at Abj. If you have received this, please let me know..
bros check well too and beware of scammers. Your test result is not out yet and here you are talking abt a seminar with NB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by tchiz(f): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
CyrusVic:

bros check well too and beware of scammers. Your test result is not out yet and here you are talking abt a seminar with NB.
Abeg help me tell am o.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by obisite: 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
dadaic:

Na only you Waka come? Dia ris god oooo grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by evans2015: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
dadaic:

You can call any of the helpline to findout.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
You guys should stop worrying yourself over cut off mark, this and that. The test is done and there's nothing that can be changed about it.

Like I said before resumption will be in at most 6 months and they'll most likely be taking only 30-40 people. Maybe in 2 or 3 batches.

For the wise ones who are confident about their performance go and perfect your driving now so you don't bring your efforts so far to naughts.

And you already know that as a job seeker your interview A game should already be on point.

By the way as someone pointed out there might be a second controlled physical aptitude test for successful candidates so never relent on your gmat as per job seeker usual.

All should quietly wait for results hopefully within the next 1-3 weeks. Generally Sha make we hear word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by BOBJYDE(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
u can't logg in with d code given to u...it was stated in the email sent that u can't logg in with the code b4 or after ur window period
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by superbabai: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
We were supose 2b in prayer mood n nt quarelling! Abi una no wnt dey victorious? Its well! Anyway una mk me lmao sha o. Nice thread
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by vickylala239: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Chai!! U Ppl can Mke sumone faint Bfr result is out!!

seminar wen result is no out!!Chai dreaming in daylight.

U guys should also update new job openning
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by termiee2: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
At chukux2 pls r u vry sure dat dprocess will b up to 6moth, did some1 working der give u d info. Pls let b sure.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
termiee2:
At chukux2 pls r u vry sure dat dprocess will b up to 6moth, did some1 working der give u d info. Pls let b sure.

I said "at most" 6 months.

Try to comprehend things better.

In lay man terms it means it could be in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 months. But worst come to worst it won't exceed 6.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gbengadan(m): 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
blesseenE:
Please, who has an idea on what the next stage will be and when we will be contacted?
There is still a major test which will likely be in lag (Unilag to be precise), then driving test and then interview... Still a long way tho
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 17, 2015
Just got a success mail from Workforce.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by wo1F(m): 5:32am On Feb 17, 2015
Mails are in guys
CBT in Lag on the 21st
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by blesseenE: 5:45am On Feb 17, 2015
wo1F:
Mails are in guys
CBT in Lag on the 21st
wow, i havent seen any
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by fmarshal(m): 5:50am On Feb 17, 2015
I just got a text message and an email from workforce telling me I was successful in the test and inviting me for another one in Lagos on the 21st of February.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by sCun: 5:51am On Feb 17, 2015
They didn't specify the exact venue of the test, just Lagos.
Who knows the venue?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Mbkite(m): 5:52am On Feb 17, 2015
Good
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by afommy: 5:54am On Feb 17, 2015
Next stage....ability test
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Valendo: 5:55am On Feb 17, 2015
Abeg who wrote on saturday among u guys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.