Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,501 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (394381 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Just got an I.V for monday but cannot drive.
Damn it
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by eph12(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
simieoni:

Take a bus going to ikotun frm oshodi... When u get to ikotun take a keke going to ijegun
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Topmostt: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
The gentlemen that drve today, how was it?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Topmostt: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
The gentlemen that drove today, how was it?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gshun: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
pls how long is the driving, i have issues with manual but pretty good with auto. wud we drive both? pls update us
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olajimii: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gshun:
pls how long is the driving, i have issues with manual but pretty good with auto. wud we drive both? pls update us

YES
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Geniero: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Your info was so on point bro....[/color]
LeJeun3:
[color=#006600]

Guys, I have a strong feeling that if you have not gotten a regret mail or an invite for the driving test, then there is hope for you.

My opinion.!!

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by martinoonline(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
olajimii:

YES
Sent u a pm, pls reply. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by p2son(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
hmm
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olajimii: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
p2son:

@olaade.....ure so self centered.... funny enuf pple like u end up not bring picked at d last stage.....u can eat and die with or information for all I care.....hate guys like u...

@p2person....Na wa o. So you were actually expecting him to share the exact questions on nairaland. So what then is the use of the exam? If you are sure of yourself, go and write the test, more so it's a very simple test, something everybody that claims to have driving experience should know.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olajimii: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
martinoonline:

Sent u a pm, pls reply. Thanks

Bro, I can't see the mail.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
My advice to all, if u can't drive a manual vehicle, u are on a long thing! So its better u try and learn it quick so as not to waste your all your efforts. #Cheers
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ekechuks(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rotiix:
My advice to all, if u can't drive a manual vehicle, u are on a long thing! So its better u try and learn it quick so as not to waste your all your efforts. #Cheers

please what do we come with??.. I.d cards?? pen?? paper?? drivers license??

pls anyone reply asap
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ekechuks:

please what do we come with??.. I.d cards?? pen?? paper?? drivers license??

pls anyone reply asap
Id card, license & pen. If u don't have license u can still go, but make sure u are making arrangements to obtain it soonest.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by martinoonline(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
olajimii:

Bro, I can't see the mail.
Sent, pls check. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rotiix:
it is not by power might or strenght...its by GOD that showeth mercy!!!i go scale through this stage no matter what...SAME CONFIDENCE(GOD) I HAD BEFORE RECIEVING MY TEXT TODAY TELLS ME THAT...FOR YOUR INFO I JUST DEY LEARN,STARTED LAST SUNDAY WITH AUTO!WETIN BE YOUR OWN NO GO PASS YOU BY...I FOR YARN YOU 1 STORY BUT NO NEED.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
hilaomo:
it is not by power might or strenght...its by GOD that showeth mercy!!!i go scale through this stage no matter what...SAME CONFIDENCE(GOD) I HAD BEFORE RECIEVING MY TEXT TODAY TELLS ME THAT...FOR YOUR INFO I JUST DEY LEARN,STARTED LAST SUNDAY WITH AUTO!WETIN BE YOUR OWN NO GO PASS YOU BY...I FOR YARN YOU 1 STORY BUT NO NEED.

U r funny.....

Started driving automatic on Sunday, and now u r a pro??

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by olajimii: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
hilaomo:

Bro I dont mean to discourage you o, its good to have faith and all. But even the Bible says God will bless the work if our hands, in order words Baba God no be magician. The recipeof success is preparedness+oportunity. Just try to perfect your driving(manual). Then baba God will do his part.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by bukky1: 5:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Abeg, who has an idea of how much this job could b paying?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by balaclava: 6:33am On Feb 26, 2015
hilaomo:

Nice 1 bro!
Grace abounds
I know what u r talking about,
U need not tell me the story.
GOD WILL DO IT
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2015
hilaomo:
Meme caption: When you have a Bible for a brain.

Hate to break it to you but you're not going to pass. If you had started last Sunday with manual and maybe drove extensively during the week then yes. Very possible. But as it stands now: next time, do the needful... Prepare adequately, so you have less praying to do. Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2015
chukux2:

Meme caption: When you have a Bible for a brain.

Hate to break it to you but you're not going to pass. If you had started last Sunday with manual and maybe drove extensively during the week then yes. Very possible. But as it stands now: next time, do the needful... Prepare adequately, so you have less praying to do. Hehehehehe
Brain different same way as head different...na my testimony you go hear last last.... for those writing soon,try downloading any driving app from play store to help take care of d road sign and all.Mr quoter,I get faan exam today,I get driving class today,I get job of @ least 90 g's and hey!I get baba God.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ekechuks(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2015
hilaomo:
Brain different same way as head different...na my testimony you go hear last last.... for those writing soon,try downloading any driving app from play store to help take care of d road sign and all.Mr quoter,I get faan exam today,I get driving class today,I get job of @ least 90 g's and hey!I get baba God.

I like the way smart youths like you think

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2015
hilaomo:
Ok oh Mr Baba God we await your driving test results. I hope you prepared well for FAAN and you're not waiting on God to "drive you through"?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by LeJeun3: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2015

All the best guys....

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ekechuks(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2015
still stuck at oshodi... Wots happening?? whos there already?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by exempt09(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2015
live from Bestgift Sch...NB driving test yet to start... we waiting for 7 more people, we are already 18 on seat... wish us luck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by exempt09(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Ekechuks:
still stuck at oshodi... Wots happening?? whos there already?
guy from oshodi, take Isolo-jakande gate; from jakande gate take Ijegun; from Ijegun bus stop take a bike to Bestgift sch...we are waiting for u
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Rotiix(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2015
hilaomo:
U are going to drive manual on Lagos road. Not discouraging u cus no big deal in driving, but learn for your sake.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ekechuks(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2015
exempt09:
guy from oshodi, take Isolo-jakande gate; from jakande gate take Ijegun; from Ijegun bus stop take a bike to Bestgift sch...we are waiting for u

Thanks guys.. we will all make it
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Rotiix:

U are going to drive manual on Lagos road. Not discouraging u cus no big deal in driving, but learn for your sake.
thanks for d advice...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Ekechuks(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2015
exempt09:

Thanks guys.. we will all make it

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.