Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (392205 Views)

Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by cricifixo: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
i don get alert for Iganmu, na God win o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Davfir: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Whoaa oooh i made it
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by kennykale: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
cricifixo:
i don get alert for Iganmu, na God win o
wen is the medicals?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by cricifixo: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
I'm yet to face the panel
kennykale:
wen is the medicals?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
At what time did you receive a message for your medicals after you finished your interview? As in at what time of the day? Via email or SMS??..kennykale
kennykale:
Friday 6th of October
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Please who did his/her interview today at iganmu or who knows somebody that did I am yet to receive a mail from them to know the outcome of the interview... cry
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by toludadon(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
deobking:
Please who did his/her interview today at iganmu or who knows somebody that did I am yet to receive a mail from them to know the outcome of the interview... cry

I believe you'll. the text has started entering.. medicals is Monday
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
toludadon:

Pls any idea about us that haven't gotten any mail since after the test? Is there going to be a next batch?

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tolu what's up? Have you received your own success text?

Godditex:
Pls any idea about us that haven't gotten any mail since after the test? Is there going to be a next batch?

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Have you received tlyour own success mail?
toludadon:

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by toludadon(m): 1:42am On Nov 14, 2015
deobking:
Tolu what's up? Have you received your own success text?

yes I have, yours is on the way too
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Anyone has an idea when there next recruitment would be taking place
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Congrats
toludadon:

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 14, 2015
Davfir:
Whoaa oooh i made it

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 14, 2015
toludadon:

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 14, 2015
cricifixo:
I'm yet to face the panel

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 6:12am On Nov 14, 2015
What time exactly did you receive your own text?
toludadon:

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 14, 2015
deobking:

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by cricifixo: 6:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Pls kennykale, I understand you've done ur interview, how was it? Mine is on tuesday
kennykale:
Interview today Medicals tomorrow....GOD IS GREAT
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by cricifixo: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2015
Nothing is impossible with God, that's all I can say
Godditex:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by toludadon(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2015
deobking:
around 9 pm
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Ok... Another person received a regret letter last night.iamyetvto rcv a text.fingers crossed
toludadon:

around 9 pm
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by tinaupsky: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2015
I have not received a regret mail, no success mail either since I did the test at Akoka. has the computer deleted my record mistakenly, or the NB management is picking candidates randomly from the pool? I called workforce yesterday and I was told that they had given NB all our records and that the communication is now between me and Nigerian Breweries - they would be the one to send regret mails and success mails to candidates. I personally called a workforce staff to know why it's taking time and she was angry I contacted her. She told me I was not the only person that wrote the test that more than a thousand candidates wrote it. I don tire guys. the day I wrote UAC test, I passed the very day cos we were asked to wait for the results but I don't know why this NB is taking forever! Abi background runs don enter, now wey workforce don give them all our records to decide who to call?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Tolu can I call you? If yes, kindly drop your number here.tnx
deobking:
Ok... Another person received a regret letter last night.iamyetvto rcv a text.fingers crossed
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by deobking: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2015
Tolu can I call you? If yes,kindly drop your digiat here.tnx
toludadon:

around 9 pm
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by toludadon(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2015
deobking:
Tolu can I call you? If yes,kindly drop your digiat here.tnx

yes you can but I'll send you a pm now ,so there can be some privacy in it.. hope you understand
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gbengadan(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Good morning peeps. I have read and viewed virtually every comment that goes up here. For the records, I don't usually talk like I am gonna do this morning.
Nigeria Breweries PLC is an organization that is indeed organized and they are very fair to all and sundry. Before putting out an advert for jobs, they have their specifications and they have their mode of bringing new people in. It works this way; They have a limit for every recruitment batch they do, once the CBT is done and they get the result, they use their cut-off mark to drop some people. Then they proceed to send success mails to the top scores depending on how high candidates scores. They, however, will not send REGRET MAILS to candidates that did not meet the cut-off mark but are close to it. For example, the cut off for this on going process was put at 57 (from intel, don't ask me ple). So above 57 scorers got the text for driving test while 50 to 56 were not sent regret mails. Once they go to the driving test stage, people get dropped thr and then NB will call up the maybe few of the ones on waiting list to go ahead with driving test. from the first batch, some will not make it past the Interview stage, another set will be called from the CBT waiting list to go ahead with driving test. the process goes on and on till they get the numbers they want for that batch and then, they pend the ones on waiting list for the next batch. However, those on waiting list will not need a CBT anymore, they just join them with those who just did CBT for the driving test. So peeps, stop thinking NBPlc is bn unfair, they are not. They are doing their utmost best to help the unemployment situation in the country. And with the kinda stature they have in the industry, u have to give it to them for doing this. NB does recruitment almost more than 3 times in a year and they give level playing grounds for all. In short, this recruitment was supposed to be internal but it got leaked and they never stopped it, that was what made it possible for someone like me to get the opportunity. So guys, if u haven't gotten a REGRET MAIL, keep ur hopes alive, ur next on line; HAVE FAITH! And for those who have been sent regret mails, don't give up either. U can make it the next time. Remember, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY TIMES A MAN FALL, WHAT MATTERS IS HOW HE RISES AFTER EACH FALL. I am a living witness to that. I must say, NBPlc is a great place to work once u make it but with cautions. Even from the interview, u will have a feeling of how where u are going to work is especially with the warm and friendly staffs u meet there. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Olajoy: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
@ Gbengadan thumbs up for you. I once worked with NB as contract staff,and I know the level of organisation in d organ. You brought my hope alive once again cos I got no message. I believe I will get success message soon.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gbengadan(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Olajoy:
@ Gbengadan thumbs up for you. I once worked with NB as contract staff,and I know the level of organisation in d organ. You brought my hope alive once again cos I got no message. I believe I will get success message soon.
U are most welcomed
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Seun360(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gbengadan:
Good morning peeps. I have read and viewed virtually every comment that goes up here. For the records, I don't usually talk like I am gonna do this morning.
Nigeria Breweries PLC is an organization that is indeed organized and they are very fair to all and sundry. Before putting out an advert for jobs, they have their specifications and they have their mode of bringing new people in. It works this way; They have a limit for every recruitment batch they do, once the CBT is done and they get the result, they use their cut-off mark to drop some people. Then they proceed to send success mails to the top scores depending on how high candidates scores. They, however, will not send REGRET MAILS to candidates that did not meet the cut-off mark but are close to it. For example, the cut off for this on going process was put at 57 (from intel, don't ask me ple). So above 57 scorers got the text for driving test while 50 to 56 were not sent regret mails. Once they go to the driving test stage, people get dropped thr and then NB will call up the maybe few of the ones on waiting list to go ahead with driving test. from the first batch, some will not make it past the Interview stage, another set will be called from the CBT waiting list to go ahead with driving test. the process goes on and on till they get the numbers they want for that batch and then, they pend the ones on waiting list for the next batch. However, those on waiting list will not need a CBT anymore, they just join them with those who just did CBT for the driving test. So peeps, stop thinking NBPlc is bn unfair, they are not. They are doing their utmost best to help the unemployment situation in the country. And with the kinda stature they have in the industry, u have to give it to them for doing this. NB does recruitment almost more than 3 times in a year and they give level playing grounds for all. In short, this recruitment was supposed to be internal but it got leaked and they never stopped it, that was what made it possible for someone like me to get the opportunity. So guys, if u haven't gotten a REGRET MAIL, keep ur hopes alive, ur next on line; HAVE FAITH! And for those who have been sent regret mails, don't give up either. U can make it the next time. Remember, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY TIMES A MAN FALL, WHAT MATTERS IS HOW HE RISES AFTER EACH FALL. I am a living witness to that. I must say, NBPlc is a great place to work once u make it but with cautions. Even from the interview, u will have a feeling of how where u are going to work is especially with the warm and friendly staffs u meet there. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!

Pls, I just sent a msg to you but anytime dis opportunity present itself, bros pls holla at me.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by Gbengadan(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seun360:

Pls, I just sent a msg to you but anytime dis opportunity present itself, bros pls holla at me.
Thanks and God bless.
Sorry didn't get it cos now I can't access my mail
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 by bigW(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Is dia anyone dat came out with a 2.2 and was called for test in dis last recruitment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (112) (Reply)

NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.