Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt (1235 Views)

We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community / We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by itetemi: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2015
The people of the Middle Belt said they regretted voting for President Goodluck Jonathn during the 2011 general elections.

They said that in spite of their support for the President, they had nothing to show for it.

The Middle Belt people, however, said despite their disappointment, they would still vote for him again in the February 14 general elections.

In a communiqué issued after a summit of the Middle Belt Dialogue in Jos which drew delegates from the Federal Capital Territory, Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Taraba and Yobe states, the region said, “There is general anger and disappointment in our communities against the Jonathan-led Federal Government as a result of the sad reality that despite the huge political investment by our people for the purpose of electing him in 2011, there has been no commensurate political patronage in terms of projects and appointments.”

The communiqué, which was signed by the facilitators of the summit – Messrs Aminu Zang, Lanre Obafemi, Rima Shawulu and Mark Jacob – read, “It is obvious that as a result of the huge political investment of our communities in 2011, our communities have been exposed to unimaginable genocide and consequent untold hardship, while governments at the state and federal levels have appeared indifferent to the suffering of our people.

“As a result of the genocide, agriculture which has been the mainstay of the Middle Belt and a major source of economic stability of our people, has been disrupted thereby laying the foundation for food insecurity in the country at large.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-regret-voting-jonathan-in-2011-middle-belt/
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by lacasa: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2015
Who doesn't cheesy
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by Caseless: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Even those of us that did not vote him in 2011 are feeling the heat of your mistake of voting gej in 2011.
It is not too late to right the wrong.
Sai FeBuhari!

4 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by RichDad1(m): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Where is that Mushroom Middle-belt group endorsing GEJ the other day? grin grin grin grin grin

Reality setting in

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by itetemi: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by x6blade(m): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2015
Ok *spreads mat on fp*
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by Caseless: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:
Who doesn't cheesy
the corrupt who benefit frm the conduit of corruption created by gej are not regretting his election.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by sCun: 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
The most important thing is that they will still vote for him.
When you are left to choose between someone who disappointed you and your tormentor himself, you obviously go for the former.
Buhari and his fulani groups are tormentors of the middle belt.
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by Redoil: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why is it that something strange is always wrong with the species call buhari i.e salisu buhari and mohamedu buhari and another buhari?
Guess correctly what is wrong with them and win a house in VGC or banana island.
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:
The most important thing is that they will still vote for him.
When you are left to choose between someone who disappointed you and your tormentor himself, you obviously go for the former.
Buhari and his fulani groups are tormentors of the middle belt.
ladies and gentlemen I present to you the most foolish comment on nairaland this week...grin

Speak for yourself...who told you that all middle-belt will vote for the most clueless man in the world called GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Redoil:
Why is it that something strange is always wrong with the species call buhari i.e salisu buhari and mohamedu buhari and another buhari?
Guess correctly what is wrong with them and win a house in VGC or banana island.
Same way I wonder why there is always something wrong with your empty brain...pls tell me...

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by lacasa: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
the corrupt who benefit frm the conduit of corruption created by gej are not regretting his election.

I see grin
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by madone: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
all this crappie talks dont move me at all
who are middle belt
hausa slave or david mark chlidren.
weti dem sabi
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
madone:
all this crappie talks dont move me at all
who are middle belt
hausa slave or david mark chlidren.
weti dem sabi
Oh so now the middle-bet don't move you anymore because they are not supporting your clueless president?hypocrisy at its peak...assuming they said they support jonathan am sure you will have open your stupid dirty mouth and shout gej till 2019....
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by dridowu: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
We are all human, we all make mistake but the most important thing is our how are we able to correct the mistake remains the question. Now another opportunity is here, the mistake of 2011 can be corrected at the poll on #FeBuhari 14 2015.
God Bless Orilede Niijiriya
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by itetemi: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by eejo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
middle belt would have vote for buhari if not for the activities of fulani herdmen killing and destroying things and since buhari is a fulani man they are scared what fulani herdmen will do under fulani president
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by Redoil: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
wakacome:
Same way I wonder why there is always something wrong with your empty brain...pls tell me...
subspecie how far
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by madone: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
wakacome:
Oh so now the middle-bet don't move you anymore because they are not supporting your clueless president?hypocrisy at its peak...assuming they said they support jonathan am sure you will have open your stupid dirty mouth and shout gej till 2019....
I ll answer u when next u reason wit ur brains and not ur neighbour's.....on a second tot I tink u re not to blame at all after all ur name soeaks it all mr WAKACOME
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
madone:
I ll answer u when next u reason wit ur brains and not ur neighbour's.....on a second tot I tink u re not to blame at all after all ur name soeaks it all mr WAKACOME
Yes because am mocking patience jonathan,she was the one that mentioned "wakacome"during a speech around last year where she also said "diaris GOD ooo"....grin
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by madone: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
wakacome:
Yes because am mocking patience jonathan,she was the one that mentioned "wakacome"during a speech around last year where she also said "diaris GOD ooo"....grin
u see why am so unhappy wit u middle belt. I tink that acronym middle has done more harm than good.u dont even have a name. u av to make a name for ur sef out of a woman's error?this is y I feel middle belt has no say ma broda
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
madone:
u see why am so unhappy wit u middle belt. I tink that acronym middle has done more harm than good.u dont even have a name. u av to make a name for ur sef out of a woman's error?this is y I feel middle belt has no say ma broda
You have never disappointed me with your STUPUDITY...and you assume am from middle-bet??F9 you failed....grin
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by madone: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
wakacome:
You have never disappointed me with your STUPUDITY...and you assume am from middle-bet??F9 you failed....grin
huh
then ur case is very critical my dear cos u re not even stupid. u re dull,baseless,and u dont av bearing.
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
madone:
huh
then ur case is very critical my dear cos u re not even stupid. u re dull,baseless,and u dont av bearing.
E pain am...grin grin
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by chat2deen(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan inherited 774 LGA, today he has ceded 30 to General Shakau of Boko-haram. Jonathan inherited 23 PDP Governors but he ceded 5 to opposition APC. Jonathan inherited 4000 megawatts of electricity but we are now left with 2500 megawatts with obnoxious tariff from PHCN. Jonathan inherited 2.4 million barrel quota from OPEC but he ceded 1 million barrels to smugglers. Jonathan inherited a naira value of 155 to dollar but naira is now traded at 185. Jonathan inherited 30% unemployment but he has doubled it to 55%. Jonathan inherited positive AAA rating bond but JPMORGAN has rated our bond negative. Jonathan inherited a surviving stock market but he killed the stock market. Jonathan inherited 10% duty on tokumbo cars but he increased it to 70%. Jonathan inherited chibokgirls but he lost them to Shakau. Jonathan inherited a rag tag boko Haram he is leaving behind a sophisticated and daring BH. Jonathan inherited a booming economy but doom is what he is about to handover. To worse it off, Jonathan is promoting STEALING against our moral and societal upbringing. What then is safe under Jonathan? ?? Absolutely Nothing! !! Dear Jonathan, I can't afford more losses! !! Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by Rilwayne001: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Seun
obinoscopy
lalastilala

FP please.
Re: We Regret Voting Jonathan In 2011 –middle Belt by Obinoscopy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2015

(1)

The Broom Or Vacuum Cleaner,GEJ's Media Aide Reno Omokri Mocks APC And Buhari / Reasons Why Some Nigerians Are Crying Loud For GEJ To Go / Governor Fashola Called President Jonathan A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.