Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Saturday Morning! !!!!!!!!!!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Saturday Morning! !!!!!!!!!!!! (506 Views)

The Saturday I Needed Love / Movie Audition This Saturday In Owerri!!! / SATURDAY DIGEST: World's Greatest Unsolved Mysteries (day 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saturday Morning! !!!!!!!!!!!! by onlykay(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
SATURDAY MORNING
Storm I need your help up here to make the atmosphere hazy,that was Logan (wolverine) calling out to storm for an undercover. Scott and the iceman are on the other side of the battle having their way into the enemy’s camp but don’t be surprise this ain’t about the X-MEN going out against the anti-mutant society or the X-MEN going rebellious against other mutants in order to protect the world. . . This is a love story. . .
Storm has her eyeballs turned white already gathering strength in the atmosphere to cause a stormy weather, the unique power she possesses aside from being a strong fighter. There goes the wolverine with his adamantium metal claws reaching out to strike anyone who stands on his way as he forges forward towards the camp where the beast-like tyrant in custody of me is. It was quite easy for him to walk through without getting noticed because storm still has the weather under control.
There I was chained like the beauty in the movie ‘Clash Of The Titans’ was chained to be devoured by those evil creatures for sacrifice just that this time I’m in the inner chamber of the camp with the ugly beast acting as a grobian by mauling my precious silky chocolate skin body and he is just beasty in soul not in looks because he can easily be use to take a role for Schwarzenegger with his blond hair that always seem to be out of place.
I keep hoping this will all end soon that Logan will show up in time to rescue me from this callous beast that keep inflicting wound on me for every kiss and smooch and I wonder why fate brought him my way. Suddenly, I saw Logan silenced me not to make the beast aware of his presence and that minute seems to look like a film trick to me because it took not much effort for wolverine to pierce his sides with the claws and that brought the end to my horrors. Alas! My feeble weak body was saved and I was gently carried like a new born baby, I can’t envision how much I miss his gentle touch and feel his heartbeats under that metal bones while I rest my head on it while in his arms and the rapture I get lost in when I feel his rough lips turn soft on mine with his passionate kiss in contrast to the lip-mauling of the beast from earlier. I traced my lip outline with the tip of my fingers as he carried me out to where the other X-MEN awaits us in the jet with Scott & Storm to be the pilot.
Beep Beep Beep!!! (alarm).
The sky is clear, a new day is here. . . Its a Saturday morning I need to get things done. I picked up my bedside mirror and unconsciously traced my lip outline with the tip of my fingers and the memories of the kiss still lingers in my brain then i figured i must have been dreaming all night . . .
https://funmibifayemi./2015/01/24/saturday-morning/

(1) (Reply)

Mottos For Success / Poetry / Commonwealth Writers: Calls For Writers In Commonwealth Regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.