Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Will Reply APC At The Appropriate Time, Controversial Police AIG, Mbu, Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reply APC At The Appropriate Time, Controversial Police AIG, Mbu, Says (571 Views)

Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ / Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal / APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Reply APC At The Appropriate Time, Controversial Police AIG, Mbu, Says by argon500: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Joseph Mbu, outgoing AIG Zone 7, has promised to respond to allegations by the APC that he was deployed to Zone 2 for a political hatchet job at the appropriate time.
Mr. Mbu made the remark in Abuja on Friday while reacting to question during an interaction with journalists.
Zone 2 comprises Lagos and Ogun states.
It would be recalled that Joe Igbokwe, the Publicity Secretary of the APC in Lagos state, made the allegation on January 20 after Mr. Mbu was deployed to the zone.
Twenty-seven AIGs were redeployed to other zones, departments and formations across the country.
“I reserve my comment on the spurious allegation by the APC in Lagos state; I will not say APC in general.
“At the appropriate time, I will respond to this allegation.
“I am not going to Lagos to fight but I will not tolerate lawlessness,” he said.
Mr. Mbu also dismissed insinuation that he was controversial officer, saying I am not controversial.
“I love my job, I am very proud of my job and I do my job very, very well. I am not afraid of anybody in the execution of my job.
“Anywhere I go, I am not a politician, the enemy of – – , governor is not my enemy, any of the minister is not my enemy, the enemy of anybody is not my enemy,’’ he said.
Mr. Mbu said anywhere he was posted; he would do his job professionally, adding that a police officer must summon the courage to do his or her job.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/175520-will-reply-apc-appropriate-time-controversial-police-aig-mbu-says.html
Re: I Will Reply APC At The Appropriate Time, Controversial Police AIG, Mbu, Says by x6blade(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Meanwhile am busy *spreading my gold mat*
Re: I Will Reply APC At The Appropriate Time, Controversial Police AIG, Mbu, Says by ramdris(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sharp guy! He doesn't want to say anything against APC should they carry the day.
Re: I Will Reply APC At The Appropriate Time, Controversial Police AIG, Mbu, Says by Lordtrillion(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmmm. Watching as the action unfolds cool cool
Re: I Will Reply APC At The Appropriate Time, Controversial Police AIG, Mbu, Says by Ngasky(m): 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Trying to be matured and politically correct unlike his stint in Rivers

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Defects To APC!!! / Certificate Saga: Hausa Language Was Notoffered In 1961, Says Report / 2015 Election: My Definition Of Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.