Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Buhari Or Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Or Jonathan (556 Views)

Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity / Vote For Either Buhari Or Jonathan In This Presidential Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Or Jonathan by uniquefidel1991: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
One must go for the better man to stay,,
One is the light and the other darkness
One will lead us to the promised land and the other doom
People are getting so confused and mislead at this dying minute.
We are all tensed
We all hope to make the right choice.
God help us make the right choice,
As for me am with GEJ!!!
who are you for (give your reasons too,lets see if you can convince me)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan by okpamson15(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gej AL the way

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan by Adminisher: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
GM for the B in FeBuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan by tunji4life: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
okpamson15:
Gej AL the way

Are u still sleeping, because you really need to wake up. Give jonathan 100 years he would still be as clueless as ever. His actions lately is beyond laughable. The surprise and ironic visit to borno. The unessesary 10 naira bribe he hopes would get him votes on the 14th. He is just telling Nigerians that we would be the most foolish citizens on earth to leave him in Aso rock for the next 4 years. He is not even in charge of the Party. Come to think of it. Let's assume he succeds in disqualifying Buhari and get reelected unopposed does he think Nigeria would still be together. Does he think he would sleep in aso rock with his two eyes closed. And going by his track record of being thoughfully handicapped in face of presing issues. Really he is not the kind of man we can entrust with our democracy. I don't hate him. He is a nigerian that make him my brother but his Goverment is porous, corrupt and anti-people in its actions. PDP to me is behaving more like the opposition in this build up. In fact in terms of acheivements they have no certificates. They are so confused and defensive. I mean an incumbent should campaign less what you ve done should beat your drums. All we hear is We just released 10 billion for this 25 billion for that. JONATHAN THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. So my friend if you still want to stick with this guy, Goodluck. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan by okpamson15(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
tunji4life:

Are u still sleeping, because you really need to wake up. Give jonathan 100 years he would still be as clueless as ever. His actions lately is beyond laughable. The surprise and ironic visit to borno. The unessesary 10 naira bribe he hopes would get him votes on the 14th. He is just telling Nigerians that we would be the most foolish citizens on earth to leave him in Aso rock for the next 4 years. He is not even in charge of the Party. Come to think of it. Let's assume he succeds in disqualifying Buhari and get reelected unopposed does he think Nigeria would still be together. Does he think he would sleep in aso rock with his two eyes closed. And going by his track record of being thoughfully handicapped in face of presing issues. Really he is not the kind of man we can entrust with our democracy. I don't hate him. He is a nigerian that make him my brother but his Goverment is porous, corrupt and anti-people in its actions. PDP to me is behaving more like the opposition in this build up. In fact in terms of acheivements they have no certificates. They are so confused and defensive. I mean an incumbent should campaign less what you ve done should beat your drums. All we hear is We just released 10 billion for this 25 billion for that. JONATHAN THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. So my friend if you still want to stick with this guy, Goodluck. A word is enough for the wise.
u make a point there bt i'm afraid of this northern people
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan by uniquefidel1991: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Me too ooooo,, cnt b a muslim,better a dunce than a monster

(1) (Reply)

Women Said No To Buhari.....he Does Not Have Them In His Agenda. / Pockets Of Violence At Fadeyi. / Is This OK? Al Jazeera Article Refers To GEJ As Badluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.