Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election ( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election ( Photo) (820 Views)

Police IG, Idris Ibrahim In Ondo Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election ( Photo) by argon500: 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Two friends threw decorum to the wind at Old Ojo Road in Agboju area of Lagos State on Thursday when they fought over who becomes the winner of the 2015 presidential election. A man identified as Chukwuemeka was said to have boasted that come rain or shine, Muhammadu Buhari would win the election, a statement opposed by his friend, Akpan who insisted that President Goodluck Jonathan remains the best material for the plum job. Chukwuemeka who was said to have attended the All Progressives Congress (APC) rally in Ajeromi/Ifelodun local government area the fateful day tried in vain to convince Akpan to support the APC. What was said to be a friendly discussion degenerated into a fight as Akpan allegedly hit Chukwuemeka in the chest. LEADERSHIP Weekend gathered that Chukwuemeka’s retaliation nearly turned fatal as he gave his opponent a punch across the lips causing his teeth to fall off and a direct punch on the nose, causing him to fall. An eyewitness, Etim disclosed that, “Akpan fainted and those in the area had to use cold water to revive him. We have been friends for many years and I don’t know why the two friends who knew each other about a decade before I knew them would fight over election that they will not gain much from. As for me, I am not a fanatical supporter of any candidate so I will not fight because of any candidate.’

Read more at: http://www.amenbovillage.net/man-knocks-out-friends-teeth-while-arguing-over-2015-election/

Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election ( Photo) by argon500: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Funniest part is that the 2 friends are both Igbo..

That implies that we really need change

Jona, you see your life.. Water don dry for your pond..

Change!!!
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election ( Photo) by IGBOSON1: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
If all other options fail, the author of this post can take up a career in sports journalism as a pugilist commentator! wink
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election ( Photo) by argon500: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
IGBOSON1:
If all other options fail, the author of this post can take up a career in sports journalism as a pugilist commentator! wink

Oh really? How does the post affect you? anyways, I am more matured than you.. That is why are progressive.

All we are clamoring for is change.. and mind you, the change will surely affect your life positively.. why staying in darkness?
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election ( Photo) by SirVictory: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
argon500:

Change!!!
Those Akpan sound like igbo to u
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election ( Photo) by SirVictory: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
argon500:

Change!!!
Does Akpan sound like igbo to u
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election ( Photo) by adanduka: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Still searching for the knocked out teeth shocked

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Sue Fani-kayode For Defamation / Plateau PDP Rally: Can VP Namadi Sambo Repeat What He Said In Jigawa State Now? / Presidential Elections Odds Now On Nairabet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.