Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,940 members, 7,852,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Cant Get My Mom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Cant Get My Mom (639 Views)

My April Fool Pranks Experience With My Mom / Should I Tell My Mom, My Younger Brother Duped Her With Facebook / Funny Joke(so Funny.i Cant Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Get My Mom by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2008
[b]Otega invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn’t help noticing how beautiful Otega's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between Otega and his roommate and this only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Otega and the roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom’s thoughts, Otega volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Chinyere and I are just roommates." About a week later, Chinyere came to Otega and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I’ve been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. "You don’t suppose she took it, do you?" Chinyere said, "Well, I doubt it, but I’ll write her a letter just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote: "Dear Mother, I’m not saying you ’did’ take a gravy ladle from my house, and I’m not saying you ’did not’ take a gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner." Several days later, Otega received a letter from his mother which read: "Dear Son, I’m not saying that you ’do’ sleep with Chinyere, and I’m not saying that you ’do not’ sleep with Chinyere. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom" [/b]
Re: I Cant Get My Mom by krama(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2008
. . . cheesy
Re: I Cant Get My Mom by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2009
Otega is having a strange mum,lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Smile A Little Bit / We Like Sportz / Snl Whopper Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.