Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

How Can I Best Control My Office Internet Usage? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Best Control My Office Internet Usage? (986 Views)

In Need Of Someone To Set Up Wifi In My Office / Tips: Reducing Your Data Usage On Android Smartphones / What Open Source App Do You Use To Control Internet Usage In Ur Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Best Control My Office Internet Usage? by amarawa: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hello, pls I need advice on how to control the websites, time of browsing, who to browse what etc on my office internet. Anyone who has an effective way should pls share.
Re: How Can I Best Control My Office Internet Usage? by kok(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2016
A Mikrotik router setup will help you take care of that problem. With the Mikrotik Hotspot management software you will be able to assign username and password for everyone, and also be able to monitor their data usage.
Feel free to contact me for more detail. wrex001@yahoo.ca
Re: How Can I Best Control My Office Internet Usage? by ifex370(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2016
Cisco routers and access control list will do the job shikena
Re: How Can I Best Control My Office Internet Usage? by bigboa: 1:22am On May 18, 2016
You can do this with ANY router: log on to your admin plane and check for the rules creation tab. You can then block certain traffic at certain times. Also best you create a written policy to guide this so as not to become public enemy no.1. Last but not least, remember to remove the MD's ip address from this policy or there might not be a job to go back to...

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Rice At Wholesale Price For Sale In Bulk Quantities Cal 07065186857 / How To Use Whats App Web On Fire Fox / Technology And End Time; Any Coorelation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.