Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Gen. Buhari Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Buhari Exposed (826 Views)

BUHARI EXPOSED: What You Don't Know About Mr President's Background / Alert Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Exposed / LIVE! Watch Buhari Exposed On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen. Buhari Exposed by nellyjohn: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Read carefully and think wisely. Just read and decided to share it
REVEALED:: IF Gen Buhari WAS AN AMERICAN.

By Julius Diamond

There is a man called Barrack Obama, I think he is the current president of the USA. This gentle man was rejected by 90% of Americans during his presidential campaign, this was due to one reason "Obama was not born in US, therefore he is not a US citizen". standing on this; most US citizens requested that Obama present his birth certificste to vindicate himself. When the pressure grew stronger than expected; he humbly and successfully presented his birth certificate on the 27 April, 2011. Just as expected, the certificate was free of fault, forgery, and any form of suspicion (OLUWOLEISM).

Away from Obama.
Gen Buhari is an APC presidential candidate who 90% of Nigerians have rejected and have collectively said; WE DO REALLY WISH U CONTEST UR ELECTION, WE BELIEVE U ARE A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA, BUT PLEASE PRESENT TO US YOUR WASC CERTIFICATE AS REQUESTED BY CONSTITUTION".

Surely, this is no new story:But hear this "He who is not very strong in memory should not meddle with lying - Michel Eyquem De Montaigne.

Before I delve into the issue of" WHAT MAY HAPPEN IF Gen Buhari WAS FROM AMERICA", let's look at some relevant issues.
1. Buhari cannot remember his phone number. (surely).
2. At Owerri Buhari forgot the
name of his RUNNING MATE, called him OSIBANDE instead of OSINBAJO. (undeniable).
3. Having contested for the presidency 3 times; Buhari could not remember the full meaning of INEC and called it Independent
NIGERIAN Electoral Commission. (truly).

Now, let's move forward!
A reference to what my fellow compatriot wrote, he said: "By some stroke of divine luck of galactic magnitude, Buhari just remembered AN EXAM NUMBER OF A CERTIFICATE HE CLAIMED HE WAS NOT IN POSSESSION OF A PHOTOCOPY!(smell a rat).

Get It Right:
1. He PURPORTEDLY took this exam 53 years ago. He doesn't have EVEN A PHOTOCOPY OF THE RESULT!
How the hell did he SUDDENLY REMEMBER THIS EXAM NUMBER THAT IS SAME AGE WITH NIGERIA, considering his known born attitude of forgetfulness?

2. Was it not same certificate he wrote an affidavit claiming it was with the Military? How come he latter admitted he lied? (grave one indeed).

3. Does the purported reavealed certificate in same format with the usual Cambridge WASC CERTIFICATE FORMAT of 1961? Maybe not the Cambridge I'm thinking. Maybe Katsina has another Cambridge college.

4. Did Gen Buhari claimed he graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General SHEHU YAR'ADUA?
How then did Shehu Yar'Adua Joined the Army in 1959. Two years before graduation? (Someone is playing with our intelligence).

5. Do Nigerians really requested a statement of result from Gen Buhari? Definetly NO! It was a CERTIFICATE. Of course a statement of result can be printed anywhere.

I do not forget my friend who has exposed the unimaginable, he said "the wikipidea information of Yar'Adua whose years of service is 1959-1979, has been edited 6days ago with a new service date of 1961-1979. To be in accordance with Buhari's claims. But who must have done this? Your prediction is as good as mine.

A THINE LINE:
While In Nigeria thesame Group of persons campaigning to figth corruption are those exhibiting corrupt practices. It is not same in America.

While in Nigeria those who do not have sight are those campaigning to lead those who have sight. It is not same in America.

While in Nigeria citizens cry for developement; yet cast their VOTES on the basis of SYMPATHY. It is not same in America.

While in Nigeria the word CORRUPTION is defined as stealing money. It is not same in America.

IN AMERICA
You cannot campaign to figth corruption while you exhibit corrupt practices.

You do not wish to lead those who have sight when you have no sight.

Citizens do not cry for developement by VOTING-in a representative on the basis of sympathy.

In America CORRUPTION is defined as an attempted ill practice against humanity and nature. (certificate forgery inclusive).

In America PEOPLE DO NOT CONTEST ELECTION Because they are opportuned?

In America citizen's expectation on their representative are to making things better for the citizens?

Having considered all these: Your guess maybe right as mine, what can a man born with FORGETFULNESS help the citizens of Nigeria?

Do we move from grace to grass due to SYMPATHY?

How bad does it sound if said: "Gen Buhari contested elections 4 times and FAILED?"
Must we TRADE mere feeling of sympathy with our future?

What a poor mentholated mentality!!

WHEN I WRITE THEY SAY I AM PAID TO DO SO!
IF YOU THINK I AM PAID TO WRITE: THEN I MAY WANT TO KNOW: "WHAT MOTIVATED A RIGHT THINKING MAN AS YOU TO THINK OR TO ATTEMPT THINKING OF CONSIDERING VOTING FOR A MAN WITH SOO MUCH UNRESLOVED CONTROVERSIES?
YOU MAY EVEN WANT TO ARGUE WITH ME AFTER READING MY ARTICLE, YET YOU CLAIM I AM THE ONE PAID. WHILE YOU ARE NOT PAID TO ARGUE.

YOU WISH FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, SO DO I. THEREFORE, WHEN THERE ARE REASONABLE ISSUES OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE WORTHY OF FINGERPRINTING ON, WE DO SO WITHOUT SENTIMENT.

WHILE I BELIEVE THAT IF GEN BUHARI WAS AN AMERICAN, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DELISTED FROM THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. AND SUED FOR INCONSISTENCY, CONTROVERSY, DECEIT ETC. I DO ALSO BELIEVE THAT A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE TO THE EFFECT OF ARRESTING ANYBODY WHO MENTION Gen Buhari as one among the Nation's presidential candidate.
RELATIVELY, I WILL URGE ALL GOOD HEADED NIGERIANS TO VOTE REASONABLY.

VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, (AKA, TRANSFORMER, HUMILITY, UNCONTROVERSIAL, CITIZENS ORIENTED, THE WOMEN'S VOICE, LACKING NO FORGETFULNESS, NO DECEITFUL ATTITUDE, YOUNG AND HEALTHY).

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live PDP
Long Live GEJ
Short Live APC.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen. Buhari Exposed by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
That been careful moment when u see a thread like dis and chose 2 keep ur fingers away from typing & ur fone away from puting u in2 trouble of MODs banning u..

In otherwords, I & my fone have no comment. Gracias..

1 Like

Re: Gen. Buhari Exposed by henryangelo: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
You have said it all,you deserve an applause,no right thinking man will vote for buhari haram even when given American visa or even passage way to heaven,is time for us to say a big no! to this old man logging for power.,lets give GEJ all the support and nigeria will be a better place for us all including buhari
Re: Gen. Buhari Exposed by asadike(f): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
With these lies , am almost becoming a liar myself
Re: Gen. Buhari Exposed by tswitch: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unfortunately, alot of Nigerians will see these glaring facts and refuse to be guided right.

(1) (Reply)

Auctioning Of 419 Second Niger Bridge And Jubilation Of Igbo Fools / Burahi Will Win The Election By A Land Slide...ap.c CHANGE / Who Is More Clueless??? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.