Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Old Days....from My Friend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Old Days....from My Friend (409 Views)

Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / My Old Days....from My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Old Days....from My Friend by joethinking(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Which among these did you
practice when you were young?

1) Dip the bread inside the tea?

2) Mix the entire white rice and stew before eating.

3) Crack a bone and suck out the
marrow.

4) Can't eat the meat until you finish
the food.

5) showing everyone your new under wear.

6) Beg for a sweet which your friend
has licked.

7) Playing in the rain.

cool Licking the plate with your tongue.

9) Walking bear foot and hold your new shoes for everyone to see.

10) Wearing two shirts or shorts (packing) so you don't feel the pain much when caned in school.

11) Mix gari and sugar in your pocket and chew on your way to school.

12) Closing the fridge absolutly slow to see wen d light goes off

13) Swinging on the door

14) Run to your bed frm the toilet thinking that there is a monster in the toilet.

15) hiding behind the door to scare someone

Remember your pasts Please becoz they're very important! Never forget ur childish.

(1) (Reply)

VALENTINE Is Not About Having Sex, Buying Condom, Looking For Women / Fish Farm Available For Lease In Lagos! Great Deal!! / Make Extra Affiliate Commissions From Your Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.