Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. (9016 Views)

Jane Emoka's Nude Photos With Chidinma Okeke Surfaces / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) / SEE PHOTO: Flavour In Cozy Mood With Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by StevinMorgan(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Flavour shared this.. I think they fit each other wink

i like Chidinma's pic..

Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
ok JIC
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by redgem(f): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Can't see any hand covering her bosom
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by dahunsy(f): 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
coughs***clear throat kisscoughs***clear throat
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by faheez(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op is mad o
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by marveangel(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chai!!! U can Lie ooo.....where u for see hand covering bossom na....broke niggas fighting for front page like it's presidency......SMH
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by rattlesnake(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
fed up
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by veave(f): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Biko, what is this girl wearing on her leg. Or rather, what is wearing this girl's leg?

Nice pics tho...

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by Begonia(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
veave:
Biko, what is this girl wearing on her leg. Or rather, what is wearing this girl's leg?

Nice pics tho...
LOL.. I thought I was the only one that noticed.
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by Paradise163(f): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by Deefuray(f): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Where Anna banner kan dey?
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by soludo93(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chidinma has taken the path of Nkiru Sylvanus. Started as a Christian and ends on several men's bed. The love of money.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
I rush here excited that I will see Flavour cupping Chidimma breast only to see this op you take style de craze
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by 100Cents: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Is Chidinma a teenager ?
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
redgem:
Can't see any hand covering her bosom
You are sure you are not blind?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by phlamesG: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Is she standing or sitting? undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by badassProdigy(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
I see
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by Afrok(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Flavour where is Anna Poster? shocked
Leave Chidinma nah, this is child abuse cheesy...
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by dimdim001(m): 2:06am On Jan 25, 2015
She no dey fear big things!?!? The other time twas Lynxxx

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by redgem(f): 7:03am On Jan 25, 2015
rexkexmilan:
You are sure you are not blind?

This question is it for me? I should be asking you this
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by redgem(f): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2015
phlamesG:
Is she standing or sitting? undecided

Funny question cos of the height difference.... standing and leaning on Flavour
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by phlamesG: 7:15am On Jan 25, 2015
redgem:

lolz just wondering dis girl small sha
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by phlamesG: 7:16am On Jan 25, 2015
redgem:

lolz just wondering dis girl small sha
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by phlamesG: 7:23am On Jan 25, 2015
redgem:

lol I was just wondering dis girl small sha
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by sekzy99(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Na dem sabi oooo
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by EmmySparky(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hahahah op is on drugs o..or na illetracy reach this one? Is that where u call bossom?...baba u need go back to secondary school o
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by horlak(m): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Just passing ---------
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by enoqueen: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
i don't understand this.

where are all those women fighting over flavour.

I even heard he has a baby mama.
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by phlamesG: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
redgem:

lolz I was just wondering
Re: PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. by egopersonified(f): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
veave:

Nice pics tho...

lmao. but chidinma, whatz with the naked picture naw?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyonce Ex-drummer Accuses Her Of Christian Gay Mafia And Extreme Witchcraft / Davido Mocks Muslims Over Logos Olori Video, Shades Dem With Tweets / Top 10 African Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.