Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) (1200 Views)

What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word / Cp-africa’s Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland : Repeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) by Encomium(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dear Sir,
I am using this medium to pass some messages across to you which I choose an open letter method to convey based on my transparent nature in life. The truth remains that your sole courage in establishing Nairaland as a social network site is indeed a recommendable one as it goes a long way in educating, entertaining, informing and analyzing things for the general populace. Keep up the good work as you continue to render selfless services to the entire mankind. Remain blessed always.
The purpose of establishing this dynamic social network site has been put into jeopardy by the comments and posts of some unscrupulous elements posing as users. It was a good thing to note that what is happening in Nairaland as at present is worse than what it used to be years back when comments and posts are usually directed towards achieving a meaningful development to the entire human race.
I joined Nairaland on January 24, 2008, which means as at today I have spent seven (7) good years on Nairaland. In other word, I am seven years old on Nairaland or 7th year anniversary on Nairaland. Also, for years now, I have been absenting myself from posting and commenting on Nairaland as a result of the negative influences from some notorious users parading themselves as immature nuisances that needed some psychological and psychiatric examination as well as cure.
Sir, I urge you to enforce in totality the rules and regulations guiding this forum in the way of punishing the offenders not minding whose ox is gored to serve as a deterrent to those that planned to go in the same direction with the defaulters. Nairaland as a forum has been constantly used as a medium of insulting elders likewise disrespecting those in authority including the number one citizen of this beloved country, Nigeria in person of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR. The Holy Bible made us to obey and respect the constituted authorities. Whenever a man lives in hatred, he digs his own grave gradually. There are other instances which time will not permit me to mention here.
Finally, crimes increases drastically in a society where due punishment are not fully administered. Nairaland should be a forum to separate the boys from the men as well as a place to separated mediocrity from intellectualism.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Yours faithfully
Encomium

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol smiley

So you're telling him how to run his site now?

For the sake of peace, I won't say what's on my mind. smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) by topearos(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
@Op : you are making sense.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) by Ezedon(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
u will only blame GEJ for unemployment
Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bros... Calm down...
Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) by ArchEnemy(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op, whenever people are given the freedom to express themselves, you ll see all sorts.
Insults, mockery, antagonism etc.

I just see it as something that should be expected. That is why for the sake of peace just catch your own fun and let some annoying things slide..

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) by sleekyjay(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol smiley

lwkmd, talk wetin dy mah mind oh.. He prob'ly wanna to be a mod, buh lacks the guts to hit the nail at the head.. lipsrsealed #yawns
Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Make I read comments ojare
Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) by Encomium(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
You reasons like a kindergarten child by the way you responded to the open letter. It is better for you to contribute positively than to be spilling thrash.Remember, it is not by force to contribute to any post.
MzNelly:
Lol smiley

Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) by Encomium(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
I am comfortable the way I operate in Nairaland. Also, I don't have any intention of becoming a Moderator. Truth is always bitter, but you have to take it.
sleekyjay:

lwkmd, talk wetin dy mah mind oh.. He prob'ly wanna to be a mod, buh lacks the guts to hit the nail at the head.. lipsrsealed #yawns
Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Encomium:
You reasons like a kindergarten child by the way you responded to the open letter. It is better for you to contribute positively than to be spilling thrash.Remember, it is not by force to contribute to any post.

Oga, that's how I feel about your "open letter" o cheesy Just like you expressed how you feel about Nairaland.

No need to get defensive. smiley

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) by simdam500(m): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2015
OK well written piece I must say cheesy

Then again. If u don't know. Let me tell you we have a report icon on every positive or negative post.....

try it out and see how it works lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Black Saturday For South Africa Xenophobic Victims / Venomous Snake Bridge / Reliable Site To Buy Sigelei 150W Temperature Control Mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.