Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate (10240 Views)

Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) / Jimi Agbaje At Campaign Rally keja Today (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Resoundingly Wins LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2015
i
modskiller:
@ the oratory stuff, please spare me that. The day Ambode was even talking on TVC he was just talking like a toddler, if they ask any question all he does is say " I've been the Lagos State civil service for 27 years" even when the question requires an answer totally otherwise. From the way he talked that day I was like damn " This Nigg@ has no idea, he's just like Jona". And then when the church in lagos organized the debate, Agbaje flogged Ambode's bum like silly. Funny enough they showed Ambode's part for like 2 minutes on the TVC 10"O"clock news, but interestingly they skipped Agbaje's part. How fair is that?
Agbaje is more eloquent ... than Ambode obviously.
But he had to lie his way to victory even at that distorting obvious facts to his own advantage.... has NTA shown Ambode's Ad before
I think agbaje is your version of Jona
I will provide Free internet
Nigeria will become ungovernable
I will make land cheaper
I will depend on oil money by cutting LASG Revenue.
I will turn epe, Ikorodu to VI

(misplaced priorities) am waiting for him to say free taxi for every one
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by Monimatic(m): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2015
This OP must be on some high grade Jamaica weed, did u watch the debate, Jim Agbaje schooled Ambode, stop spreading lies and fake analysis here, I advise everyone to try n watch the debate again, don't mind the APC boot licker posting thrash.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 25, 2015
adaweezy:

So far it's Agbaje 1 ambode 1
besides Fashola lost to agbaje in the debate 8 years ago

What you said above is the greatest lie on earth

Infact it was the debates that endeared Fashola to Lagosians

Most people were sympathetic to all the AC Governorship aspirants( one of whom was Jimi Agbaje) who felt short-changed that Tinubu imposed Fashola who no one knew on them

But the moment the campaigns and debates started,Lagosians were blown away by the oratory,depth,mastery of subject matter,astuteness and clarity of thought process of Fashola such that all the other AC candidates who decamped in anger were quickly consigned to the Sea of Political Irrelevance

The rapidness with which people fell in love with Fashola is something never-before-seen
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 12:12am On Jan 25, 2015
modskiller:
@adaweezy. When you talked about bode george and all, you made me giggle. What Bode George has to answer to has to do with the federal government and not the people of Lagos, that is why I told you to get your facts right and double check. Thanks.
Emm the laws of Lagos state where broken as well as the criminal code of southern Nigeria.... Node George also has vested interest on the Apapa expressway.... that's the reason for its abandonment.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by ApexTitan(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Kenai:
Mustard Press?
Someone just copy-pasted a weird post from a freaking blog and people are dancing over it?
Lord have mercy. grin

Yeah the report is heavily biased, the blog must be pro-APC. Truth is though, APC on the state level is the best thing that happened to Lagos, they have been able to initiate and complete several laudable projects; Fashola will forever be remembered as an achiever.
PDP refuses to acknowledge this and blindly insists that APC has ruined Lagos.

It is on the national level that APC drops the ball, their decision in fielding a recycled leader - an ex dictator who lacks the wherewithal needed to steer a modern democratic nation to greatness - is their undoing. And just like how PDP insists that APC has destroyed Lagos, APC blindly insists that GEJ has destroyed Nigeria. They blindly refuse to admit that there has been some progress, no matter how small, with GEJ and insist that we are at the very edge of the abyss.

If APC had come up with a better candidate than Buhari they would convincingly beaten GEJ in any contest.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 12:15am On Jan 25, 2015
adaweezy:

my original Moniker got banned by Seun the overzealous mods .... can't log out again easily...
you just endorsed rigging and know that obviously lagosians would never allow a party with terrible antecedents rule the state.
Mbu would know the difference between agbero and tout...
Senator Ogunlewe on Channels December said
Lagos has so much money it must ( wrestled at all cost from APC )
take it easy egbon, please here, take some ice water. tongue there is no difference between tout and agbero FYI they are the same. And this Agbero of a thing was first endorsed by Tinubu, that's not why we are here any way. Back to the matter, upon all the huge figure of IGR, Lagos still owes like kilode!!! And if Agbaje says he can make a foundation for the state's spendings based on oil revenue, why not. I believe he's got a plan. When Fashola said he would change Oshodi who believed??, when Fashola talked about Bus Rapid Transi, who believed?. So pls sir once again, get your facts right. Thanks.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2015
adaweezy:

Emm the laws of Lagos state where broken as well as the criminal code of southern Nigeria.... Node George also has vested interest on the Apapa expressway.... that's the reason for its abandonment.
please find another excuse, this one is so lame that it's just like it's amputated.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2015
adaweezy:
i
Agbaje is more eloquent ... than Ambode obviously.
But he had to lie his way to victory even at that distorting obvious facts to his own advantage.... has NTA shown Ambode's Ad before
I think agbaje is your version of Jona
I will provide Free internet
Nigeria will become ungovernable
I will make land cheaper
I will depend on oil money by cutting LASG Revenue.
I will turn epe, Ikorodu to VI

(misplaced priorities) am waiting for him to say free taxi for every one
Agbaje is eloquent yes, and the NTA ad is not what I'm telling you, anybody can take their Ad anywhere, what I'm saying is the news that day and few days after. He can provide an free internet, why not if he brings in new coys into the state that deals with only data services, give them tax holiday and work on some one or two calculations, probably subsidize the fees, he would even use that to generate jobs and make information easier and affordable to all. If he reduces the cost of CofO tell me how that won't affect the total price expected to pay for a land and he might even come up with better mortgage plans that are far more affordable, this is where and ikorodu and EPE can become like V.I. Cos we have firms and private investors who are ready to build houses in large scale units and sell them off to people whereby they'll pay bit by bit. There are massive lands that are unused along lekki-epe that can be developed thereby de-congesting some parts of the states and inversely making rent drop in some areas. I'm not even on this guy's team, but I can go on forever. Agbaje is a pure intellect who has built himself and empire, what can we say about Ambode?
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2015
Infact, owo'n ro mii. Hand dey pain me.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 12:30am On Jan 25, 2015
ApexTitan:

Yeah the report is heavily biased, the blog must be pro-APC. Truth is though, APC on the state level is the best thing that happened to Lagos, they have been able to initiate and complete several laudable projects; Fashola will forever be remembered as an achiever.
PDP refuses to acknowledge this and blindly insists that APC has ruined Lagos.

It is on the national level that APC drops the ball, their decision in fielding a recycled leader - an ex dictator who lacks the wherewithal needed to steer a modern democratic nation to greatness - is their undoing. And just like how PDP insists that APC has destroyed Lagos, APC blindly insists that GEJ has destroyed Nigeria. They blindly refuse to admit that there has been some progress, no matter how small, with GEJ and insist that we are at the very edge of the abyss.

If APC had come up with a better candidate than Buhari they would convincingly beaten GEJ in any contest.
true say sir, but I believe someone like GMB would lay a good foundation if voted in and root a lot of bad eggs out. And he's not the type that can be bossed around anyhow as most of this boys were busy rolling tires in their pants when he was already an elite.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2015
modskiller:
take it easy egbon, please here, take some ice water. tongue there is no difference between tout and agbero FYI they are the same. And this Agbero of a thing was first endorsed by Tinubu, that's not why we are here any way. Back to the matter, upon all the huge figure of IGR, Lagos still owes like kilode!!! And if Agbaje says he can make a foundation for the state's spendings based on oil revenue, why not. I believe he's got a plan. When Fashola said he would change Oshodi who believed??, when Fashola talked about Bus Rapid Transi, who believed?. So pls sir once again, get your facts right. Thanks.
those where very achievable (Fashola plan)
but creating a free Wifi services is like Asking GSM companies to lay of their workers..... taking a step forward but 39 steps backward...
More jobs are lost and the Govt loses revenue.. remm tinubu started BRT Fashola took the glory.
dwindling oil revenues no wonder he promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if Jonathan dies not win.are l
yes there are large swathes of land in Epe and other places but do you know the cost that the govt would have to undertake to gain control of these lands...
getting lands for the Lekki fTZ was a difficult task due to hindrances placed by the Federal government...
the Tout and Agbero expression was a figure of speech...figure it out
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 12:42am On Jan 25, 2015
modskiller:
please find another excuse, this one is so lame that it's just like it's amputated.

A criminal charge should not be swept under the carpet due to it being embedded as an FG interest..
Bode George is sponsoring Agbaje's election financially.... and you can't change that.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 12:50am On Jan 25, 2015
modskiller:
Infact, owo'n ro mii. Hand dey pain me.

I dont do this often but I wish u 'Goodluck' with JimiAgbaje2015.......
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 12:50am On Jan 25, 2015
beopened:

What you said above is the greatest lie on earth

Infact it was the debates that endeared Fashola to Lagosians

Most people were sympathetic to all the AC Governorship aspirants( one of whom was Jimi Agbaje) who felt short-changed that Tinubu imposed Fashola who no one knew on them

But the moment the campaigns and debates started,Lagosians were blown away by the oratory,depth,mastery of subject matter,astuteness and clarity of thought process of Fashola such that all the other AC candidates who decamped in anger were quickly consigned to the Sea of Political Irrelevance

The rapidness with which people fell in love with Fashola is something never-before-seen
pls don't argue, Agbaje whooped his @ss.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 12:52am On Jan 25, 2015
adaweezy:

A criminal charge should not be swept under the carpet due to it being embedded as an FG interest..
Bode George is sponsoring Agbaje's election financially.... and you can't change that.
Abegiiiii, sponsor who's election? Abi make Agbaje even bear Bode's responsibility. Please come with standing facts here, I'm not saying who's sponsoring who, don't derail. Stay on track and let's talk about credibility.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 12:56am On Jan 25, 2015
adaweezy:

those where very achievable (Fashola plan)
but creating a free Wifi services is like Asking GSM companies to lay of their workers..... taking a step forward but 39 steps backward...
More jobs are lost and the Govt loses revenue.. remm tinubu started BRT Fashola took the glory.
dwindling oil revenues no wonder he promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if Jonathan dies not win.are l
yes there are large swathes of land in Epe and other places but do you know the cost that the govt would have to undertake to gain control of these lands...
getting lands for the Lekki fTZ was a difficult task due to hindrances placed by the Federal government...
the Tout and Agbero expression was a figure of speech...figure it out
. What I'm saying is this, the government, the investors and interested land owners can form PPSP for the land issue there's not issue that can be surmounted with the right brains, that's why we have a government, so they can help us reach out and not their God-father's pockets. Thanks.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 12:59am On Jan 25, 2015
adaweezy:

I dont do this often but I wish u 'Goodluck' with JimiAgbaje2015.......
No! No!! No!!! Don't say that, that's not how we say it where I'm from. We say " I Believe in JIMI the DREAM, I Believe in AGBAJE".
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2015
@adaweezy please sir do me a great favor if you would let us put Agbaje's party aside. Go out to the street and ask the common man this question. Who do you think will be the next Governor of Lagos State" I'm dead sure that 99% of them will reply "JIMI AGBAJE". That's love for you, that's personality speaking. You know it & I know it, and everybody does that Agbaje is the right man for the job, unless we're lying to each other. Stay safe.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 1:09am On Jan 25, 2015
modskiller:
Abegiiiii, sponsor who's election? Abi make Agbaje even bear Bode's responsibility. Please come with standing facts here, I'm not saying who's sponsoring who, don't derail. Stay on track and let's talk about credibility.

chill give me a break because I know what happened to Jaykay Pharmacies at Sango...
and how it ran down. maybe you should find out more info
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 1:12am On Jan 25, 2015
modskiller:
. What I'm saying is this, the government, the investors and interested land owners can form PPSP for the land issue there's not issue that can be surmounted with the right brains, that's why we have a government, so they can help us reach out and not their God-father's pockets. Thanks.
well played but you still didn't address the issue besides that's your Point not agbaje's point..... and I know fully well that Agbaje and his party would not concede to 'vested interests' this is a battle of two devils ......
and Ambode is the better devil....
I don't know what streets you are walking on oooo but certainly you are not being sincere ..
quit bringing in the Godfatherism trash it simply won't sell....
Sell your candidates policies rather than attacking the APC each time...
To me Agbaje has always been a smooth talker and has a way of convincing only the clueless people, he won the debates in 2007 too, yet Fashola won the election and performed exceptionally.
Doers are who we want and who we will vote, not talkatives, that only have paper propaganda.
APC has been tried and tested in Lagos state and will have my vote over and over again.
Until he explain how he will make "Lagos the number destination in the world" and How he will "reduce cost of Land" Jimi is fantasising
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 1:18am On Jan 25, 2015
modskiller:
No! No!! No!!! Don't say that, that's not how we say it where I'm from. We say " I Believe in JIMI the DREAM, I Believe in AGBAJE".

their is a difference between a fantasy and a dream....
Agbaje's credibility aptly put is one standing on a shaky grounds built on naivety sold along sentiments..
the same thinking that cost Nigeria twenty local government and an incompetent Federal government...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 2:49am On Jan 25, 2015
adaweezy:
well played but you still didn't address the issue besides that's your Point not agbaje's point..... and I know fully well that Agbaje and his party would not concede to 'vested interests' this is a battle of two devils ......
and Ambode is the better devil....
I don't know what streets you are walking on oooo but certainly you are not being sincere ..
quit bringing in the Godfatherism trash it simply won't sell....
Sell your candidates policies rather than attacking the APC each time...
To me Agbaje has always been a smooth talker and has a way of convincing only the clueless people, he won the debates in 2007 too, yet Fashola won the election and performed exceptionally.
Doers are who we want and who we will vote, not talkatives, that only have paper propaganda.
APC has been tried and tested in Lagos state and will have my vote over and over again.
Until he explain how he will make "Lagos the number destination in the world" and How he will "reduce cost of Land" Jimi is fantasising
please stop this your sentiments it won't help you. I know you are only derailing from the main issues and stop telling me what happened to Jaykay pharmacies, I'm not interested in knowing that and I don't know where you got the news from. Also I didn't and would never attack the APC. I love the APC but the vested interest in Lagos is just not it. And please if Tinubu brought up Agbaje instead of Fashola, what will you be saying by now?? And Agbaje is not convincing clueless people, he's convincing intellectuals, peeps like you are not meant to be convinced cos you could be an APC E-warrior #JustSaying No offense. Are you telling me that Ambode who talks like Jona that has no idea is the best person? Come off that, all laws that he'll come out to make towards progress will also swell the pockets of his God father and that we don't want. On lagos island alone people pay local government taxes that are so fuc*king annoying. Are you telling me that the urban markets built on lagos island in Oluwole, Balogun and Co where the shops go for 3-5million with the Oba of Lagos and Tinubu involved but they used Fashola to front in building means that Fashola could make decisions on his own?? That we don't want. Fashola did a lot, but he could not make decisions on his own, decisions that involves state income generation, he has to get the go-ahead of Tinubu. So please give me another point. I'm waiting, cos you're keeping me up.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 2:57am On Jan 25, 2015
adaweezy:

their is a difference between a fantasy and a dream....
Agbaje's credibility aptly put is one standing on a shaky grounds built on naivety sold along sentiments..
the same thinking that cost Nigeria twenty local government and an incompetent Federal government...
there's no one naïve here only those selling their future for a bag of rice and #500. Tell me what it is that makes Agbaje's Foundation shaky?? Cos I know that Ambode embezzled money during his appoint with LASG. Those that were naïve enough to elect the person that lost the 20 local governments did so out of sentiments, but Agbaje has a pan which Ambode does not and cannot come up with. Agbaje that I know has a plan and has a goal of bringing Lagos to the fore front of commerce and superb governance. But Ambode is only coming here to help his Oga tuck some money into his pockets.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 3:52am On Jan 25, 2015
And the Egbon has gone to sleep sha?
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by IVORY2009(m): 4:34am On Jan 25, 2015
modskiller:
@ the oratory stuff, please spare me that. The day Ambode was even talking on TVC he was just talking like a toddler, if they ask any question all he does is say " I've been the Lagos State civil service for 27 years" even when the question requires an answer totally otherwise. From the way he talked that day I was like damn " This Nigg@ has no idea, he's just like Jona". And then when the church in lagos organized the debate, Agbaje flogged Ambode's bum like silly. Funny enough they showed Ambode's part for like 2 minutes on the TVC 10"O"clock news, but interestingly they skipped Agbaje's part. How fair is that?

Who is the owner of Tvc, Bola Tinubu, what do you expect..
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by dahunsy(f): 4:52am On Jan 25, 2015
coughs***clear throat..jimi jimi go back to your chemist shop
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:58am On Jan 25, 2015
Please where did Ambode trash Agbaje?
All I read was Ambode's speech.

I taught it would have bin fair enough to show us Agbaje's speech to.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by WisdomFlakes: 5:05am On Jan 25, 2015
Jimi has always been a great debater. He took Fashola to the cleaners in 2007. Infact, it was his performance at the '07 debates that shot him to limelight. But it takes more than great oratory to win elections. In fairness to him, he has charisma but lacks the political structures necessary to win in a state like Lagos. Ambode on the other hand is more visible to the grassroots. The elites that own t.v's and read newspaper may be aware of whom Jimi is, but the grassroots -- the mechanics, tailors, bricklayers, e.t.c. Those folks know little to nothing about him and what he stands for, beyond his posters. Right man in the wrong party.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by CaptainCodes(m): 6:18am On Jan 25, 2015
modskiller:
@adaweezy please sir do me a great favor if you would let us put Agbaje's party aside. Go out to the street and ask the common man this question. Who do you think will be the next Governor of Lagos State" I'm dead sure that 99% of them will reply "JIMI AGBAJE". That's love for you, that's personality speaking. You know it & I know it, and everybody does that Agbaje is the right man for the job, unless we're lying to each other. Stay safe.

But you are lying, Real Lies.
It is actually the other way round.
After taking polls from market women, at different locations, gave out questionaires to individuals, the results still favours Ambode Over Jimi, it beats us but who are we?
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by udemzyudex(m): 6:38am On Jan 25, 2015
adaweezy:

Channels Tv News 10 PM Friday Night
is that the video?
going to their YouTube channel to attached the video won't remove anything from your body...
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by udemzyudex(m): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2015
CaptainCodes:

But you are lying, Real Lies.
It is actually the other way round.
After taking polls from market women, at different locations, gave out questionaires to individuals, the results still favours Ambode Over Jimi, it beats us but who are we?

you're the one lying bro... so stop lying..
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by udemzyudex(m): 6:40am On Jan 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Please where did Ambode trash Agbaje?
All I read was Ambode's speech.

I taught it would have bin fair enough to show us Agbaje's speech to.
Don't mind the op,he think say everybody na mumu like him..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Akeredolu Fails To Stop Suit Challenging His Candidacy / SERAP Sues Health Ministry, NCDC Over ‘failure To Account For COVID-19 Money’ / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Did Not Direct Removal Of Petrol Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.