Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com (3058 Views)

Opinions On The Redesign Of Essoh Manager's Logo And Website / Redesign your Website and blog @ Best Price!! / Important Factors That Will Make Your Website Redesign Process A Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
So template manipulation done as well as redirection completed. So the lions are set to form voltron.
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Currently Adding Labels(pages) which are actually categories for the top navigation bar
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Well adding new labels and posts would be an ongoing part of the site so let me not bore you with that.

Onwards to what web developers would really be interested in. As we know that Web Development is divided into three areas

Web Design
Web Programming
Web Marketing

All three are essential for anyone who would a well sought expert in the the field. I would be breaking it down to how I would be applying them especialling the marketing aspect (yes it means making money).
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
The website's structure as it stands. From the previous page you can see the three (blog, mainsite, members area) in the initial look. The blog design has been changed though

Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
The Blog and Vlog are both . sites redirected to the custom domain forexbyteemy.com creating subdomains blog(dot) and freevideos(dot) the main site. Well my test of verifying if you can redirect two sites to the same domain was verified.

Members' area is just a folder /members under the main site but powered from elsewhere.
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
The blogs are powered by blogger as you would expect and that leaves only to configure the look on my site and add organized posts when due.

The main site is mostly static except for what would be the store and downloads page. I would be redirecting the contact teemy link to the guest account of the members' area.

The members' area would be fully database powered and a lot of programming would be done there (has been done).
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Monetizing the project would be from various sources.

Adverts
Adsense - I already had approval a long time ago
InfoLinks
Amazon Affilaites
Specially Paid Ads (bookings)

Product Sales
Ebooks
Softwares
Videos
Audios

Services
Signals Service
Social Trading
Software Programming
Online Consultation (billed by the hour)
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Next is my marketing module
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2016
sorry for not posting for a while. coding has been off and on with other assignments ongoing. since i am doing a one size fits all, the checkout script is taking a little time. every other thing looks great. you can preview at the /members page.
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2016
one more thing, i have decided to have two blogs on the site instead of one. nigeria.forexbyteemy.com would be powered by blogger while forexbyteemy.com/international would be powered by another blog service. similar blogs, different traffic.
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2016
the rationale of this is ad networks deliver better paying ads to visitors from advanced countries and since google sees d two blogs as different sites (more on this later), the nigerian blog would be served to locals and i promote the other globally
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2016
do you know that search engines see www.example.com and example.com as separate sites? so while the contents are the same you are already a party to duplicate content. resolve this by doing a 302 redirect from cpanel targetting one to the other.
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2016
so if i place an ad on a nigerian site, google notices where my visitors are from and tries to provide a local site higher in the serps but if a large number of my visitors are locals, my rpm from ads lowers. 'why not have two sites in one?' i said.
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2016
the language on the two sites would also be different. apart from avoiding duplicate content penalty, examples like companies and services i mention would be unique to the different set of visitors. that way geo-target of one does not affect another
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2016
till another time, cheers
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
bummer! did you know that once cpanel moves to php version 7 your mysql for database queries would no more be in use? that means lots of error tinz. you might want to start editing the project u are currently working on to mysqli or even pdo. cheers
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
once i am through with a client's job this week i should have more time for my project. that would be all for this weekend. oh and by the way a holla out to a new year. (it would be a good one as well if you plan ahead for it) grin
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Apoligies if you have been following this series as I am yet to complete my current client's job which I hope ends by max of wednesday checkups inclusive. At various points a client might want to request for more than what was initially agreed upon. Do not be annoyed at this but rather let the client be aware of the implication of this. Extra hourly charges would then be charged for any codings or design that you have to do outside of the normal agreement. Agree on this before progressing and know your rates and keep them standard and also be honest with the timing you bill your client.

Wishing you well -Teemy
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2017
mysite.com/international would have long posts while its nigeria.mysite.com version would have shorter posts in parts as you understand that locals do not like long reading on a single page. client's job almost done so next weekend would be better.
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by teemy(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2017
let me use this weekend to answer questions. drop yours and i will give you answers.
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by altteemy: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
After nearly a decade, I'm back to finish this project once and for all.
Re: Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com by altteemy: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Redesign of Forexbyteemy.com

To shorten and make the site asap, I will be using the front page to sell EA services

So, I want to create YouTube shorts in the place holders

Create pictures of past projects

Create ad snippets for types of ea services offered

Screenshots of Fiverr reviews

I used chatgpt prompts to create the current page in less than 2 hours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Nairalander Scammed Me Of 12k. / How To Enhance & Increase Pageviews On Your New Blog For Your Online Store / New!!! How To Receive Paypal Payment In Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.