Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Music Icon , LL Cool J To Host The 2015 Grammy Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Icon , LL Cool J To Host The 2015 Grammy Awards (936 Views)

Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / Peter Okoye Signs Papi J To His P Classic Record Label / 2015 Grammy's!!! 56yr Old Madonna Exposed Unclad Butt On The Red Carpet [SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Icon , LL Cool J To Host The 2015 Grammy Awards by badassProdigy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Music veteran, LL Cool J has been picked to host this Years Grammy Awards event, he has hosted the Grammys for the past three years, this years event makes it his fourth.
The award show’s official website has announced that the rapper will return to the ceremony this year.
Cool J was quoted saying, “I’m thrilled to again be part of Music’s Biggest Night,” said LL Cool J. “The performances and moments you see on the GRAMMY stage are nothing
less than amazing throughout the years and this year’s show is shaping up to be one you will never forget.”

Re: Music Icon , LL Cool J To Host The 2015 Grammy Awards by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nice

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Always Shaved My Hair Before I Got To Know About Tuface: Singer, Joel / REVEALED: So Singertope Alabi Has A Secret Love Child / British Prime Minister David Cameron And Kim Kardashian Are Cousins!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.