Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,520 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Angry Xmas To All - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Angry Xmas To All (650 Views)

Compare This Xmas To Former Ones / Merry Xmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / Merry Xmas to you all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Xmas To All by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2008
I wish all of an angry xmas. I am not happy at all, so that's why i am wishing everybody angry xmas. May your xmas rice be so hot, so you won't be able to eat it. May your xmas meat be taken away sharp sharp by someone eating beside when you turn around. May any present sent to you be forwarded to me. Once again, i wish all of you an angry xmas.
Re: Angry Xmas To All by diasporian: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2008
and may your dik wither in between yah legs this Xmas.
Re: Angry Xmas To All by SeanT21(f): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2008
bigmodo:

I wish all of an angry xmas. I am not happy at all, so that's why i am wishing everybody angry xmas. May your xmas rice be so hot, so you won't be able to eat it. May your xmas meat be taken away sharp sharp by someone eating beside when you turn around. May any present sent to you be forwarded to me. Once again, i wish all of you an angry xmas.

~~~LMAO~~~
Re: Angry Xmas To All by sexyLeamon(f): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2008
bigmodo:

this guy got serious problem I do not know why but I find your posts funny grin grin
Re: Angry Xmas To All by spikedcylinder: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2008
Same to you dear . smiley
Re: Angry Xmas To All by AKO1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2008
Looks like someone didnt get any christmas presents. . tongue undecided
Re: Angry Xmas To All by donaremu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2008
bigmodo:

Hey my brother,

Because Life is not fair to me does mean I need to wish everyone an angry Xmas.

Can still wish everyone a Merry Xmas even if Xmas is not too interesting to you. cool

How can I change your Angry Xmas to Merry Xmas?
Re: Angry Xmas To All by Gabry(f): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2008
Sorry Poster but I had a Merry Christmas. I went to Disney Land and took pictures wi jackie Chan! HA! grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Perfect Single / 2009 Best Song / Please Beware Of Fake Gtb Emails (system Maintenance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.