Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints (39173 Views)

Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? / Stephanie Okereke Steps Out In A Green Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by baysmith(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2015
hmmnnn cute...i just love deir combo...beaurifu couple
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by pekeyim: 7:13am On Jan 25, 2015
#GEJ!!![code][/code] kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by Missmossy(f): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Looking good I guess grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2015
ng4u:
She don born?
can I buy u ice cream?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2015
God please bless her with the fruit of the womb.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by sekzy99(m): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Abegi, na wash jare
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by lion042(m): 7:31am On Jan 25, 2015
The guy hide face sef, U sure say no be her house boy?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2015
She keeps putting on long gowns,to hide her K-leg.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by AJOT99(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Nice outfit

Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by endymetrix(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2015
Every Move by a Celebrity forms NEWS. Very soon una go post '' JIM IYKE Had his bath tonight''. 2. Osuofia Coughs in Public''
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by Paitty(f): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Stephanie looks exquisitely beautiful,.. Stephanie n Genevieve have a striking resemblance tho except for Stephanie's height
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by M4gunners: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2015
She is every Man's dream.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by idiemeh: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Jimi
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by ilovecritics(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2015
badassProdigy:
Nollywood actress/director, Stephanie Okereke stepped out with her husband, Idahosa Linus today in this mix and match outfit.
More photos below:

http://www.blenb.com/photos-stephanie-okereke-steps-out-in-mix-and-match-prints/

WHAT THE HECK IS SHE WEARING?
THESE CELEBS NOGO KILL US!!
THIS IS SHIIIII
undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by ussy09(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Snoup6:
ok o....e go still sharp man
grin
Snoup6:
ok o....e go still sharp man
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2015
englishmart:
tah! She was created in a second. God said "let there be Stephanie " and there was Stephanie grin
u mean God named her stephanie,??
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by massayo: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2015
not too bad shaa!!!
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by Snoup6(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by ng4u(f): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2015
badassProdigy:

i don't fink so
ok
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by ng4u(f): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2015
dancok:
can I buy u ice cream?
yes swt pls do
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by badassProdigy(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2015
ilovecritics:

WHAT THE HECK IS SHE WEARING?
THESE CELEBS NOGO KILL US!!
THIS IS SHIIIII
undecided
cloth
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by Ilekeh(f): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
I wouldn't wear that. Looks like snake vomit.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by tammie24: 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
boss1310:

the same way you hate the lady in the yatch same way somebody hates the ones you admire.come to think of it if the yatch lady was the first thing that comes to your mind on seeing stephanie then you don't hate her rather you are obsessed with her and envious you may never get to her level
You are so on point
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by abagnalie: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
wetin them go do for sechetariat.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by liliangmail(f): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
The height is killing me!! such a sweet lady
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by noskybanj(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Steph. Real definition of African beauty. I love her joor
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by ng4u(f): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
dancok:
can I buy u ice cream?
yes swt pls do
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by cemeteryh(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Stepheny world cup final babeStepheny world cup final babeStepheny world cup final babe

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Can you afford one?
englishmart:
definition of beauty. Not some over bleached attention seekers going half n#aked and cruising in some cheap yatchs
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
ng4u:
yes swt pls do
will u marry me first.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by ng4u(f): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
dancok:
will u marry me first.
lol... Which kan marriage be dis?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
ng4u:
lol... Which kan marriage be dis?
it is call express marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Visits Okija In Readiness For Anambra Polls / “Mr Frog Voice”- Zlatan Ibile Mocks Davido (Video) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.