Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

This Is Strange But True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Strange But True (976 Views)

Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Mile 12 Saga: Hilarious But True (photo) / Lai Mohammed: 'N398m For Computers In Budget Of 2016 Is Strange To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Strange But True by datguru: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
About the man Buhari

I have never seen any school built in his name Buhari, I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.

No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,nothing. The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.

He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. His entire existence has not led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.

Doesn't charity begin at home again? No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.

The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he refused. He recently joined twitter because of the election. He recently went to church services because of elections

Vote Wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Strange But True by Truth24(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
On point
Sai Gej
#GejUnstopable
#GejMyVal
Re: This Is Strange But True by galadima77(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
so?

sai Buhari...2015

(1) (Reply)

See How To Identify Fake Policemen During Tomorrow's Elections / Photo: INEC ADHOC Corpers Sleep On The Floor Ahead Of Election / Photo... Could Dis Really B The End Of PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.