Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (120425 Views)

POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by taraknat(f): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nafizzey:
Nice thread... This is my case. I actually registered to partake in the elections in my place of residents I.e F.C.T Abuja Bwari area council and am now currently serving at Bida LGA Niger state. Today we went to Bida inec office along with some serving corpers here for verification and my was not on their list. This evening, I got the invitation text from inec to appear for screening at F.C.T Bwari Area Council...

what do I do pls? where am I actually supposed to partake for the exercise? am bit confused.... tnx
thank ur stars Bida is not far from bwari, just take d next available cab and strt comin to abj, it is very important

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Dolypson04(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Valmesk:
Applied as Tertiary Student- Having applied to serve as INEC Adhoc Staff, Pls appear 4 screening at your LGA of Resisdence/Enrolment on 26-28 of Jan. 2015 with your Admission Letter. It seems they have not started inviting for post-NYSC peep
Same is my case but am yet to print my admission letter. The time was not even included
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nafizzey(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
taraknat:
thank ur stars Bida is not far from bwari, just take d next available cab and strt comin to abj, it is very important
Thanks dearie.... already in town (Abuja), will be at the LGA tomorrow God's willing....
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by drehdinho(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Anowax:
Mr. English (okacha malĂș oyibo) you don't cast aspersions 'against', you rather use 'on'... Cast aspersion on... Thank you. Oya continue ur grammar from where you stopped.

You display some avalanche of ill-premeditated ignorances of the knowledge of language, especially the English language and this is unfortunately, the nadir of your challenge with the concept of the English language. Stop been callously censorious it always going to depict more of your damaged slow-mind.
I am proudly Nigerian and I am proud of my language and my tribe, Yoruba.
Awa lomo ti o fi Owo osi ju-we ile Baba WA.
But in your own case ,it's otherwise. Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by nkkystel(f): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
AdeniyiA:

you like money ehhhhh ...
Abi o, shey u no like money ni. Abeg make I no go waste my time for one yeye pay, that's why am asking.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Dolypson04(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
xrazzy:
Applied as a serving corper in Kwara state and I was screened just yesterday...
Pls what did they check and what time did u resume for screening?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nafizzey(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Yea but I don't tink coppers can do that
of course you can, just make you take permission from your PPA and your good to go.... I'm a corper!
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Timbuktu14(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
alphalpha:

Is that from the website?
Yes sir!
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hey guys, I am a graduate but yet to serve. I
applied as an APO though I informed an Inec
official the day I went to there to submit my
slip. I got a msg from them yesterday asking
me to go to my LG of residence with my
admission letter but what I have with me here
is my statement of result (to whom). Can I go
with it ? Is there anyone like me here?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by nobletay: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
hamzyluv:
nothing much, 1st day will be arraignment on who wil be ur class tutor from the INEC local government staff. then u will register and fill ur bank account, next u will be introduce to the work per-say.. 2nd day, real training on how to be a patriot, law abiding and good citizen, u will be giving INEC TEXT BOOK,. it contain electoral procedures and pictures of all necessary FORMS u need to know. e.g. form E8, E40, GUBER form, Presy FORM, how to put indelible ink and mark voters card . how to mark voter finger . etc. 3rd day, u will act film with others in ur group. but depend on ur instructor if he sabi the work wella. .... NOTE, food and money as remuneration is also available from the 2nd day...... 1 luv bro
thumbs up
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Elebiju: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
haywhy28:
Hey guys, I am a graduate but yet to serve. I
applied as an APO though I informed an Inec
official the day I went to there to submit my
slip. I got a msg from them yesterday asking
me to go to my LG of residence with my
admission letter but what I have with me here
is my statement of result (to whom). Can I go
with it ? Is there anyone like me here?
graduate here too but i never receive alert, you can go with the statement of result when did you apply?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by dafuturis(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tunnamania:

yes, attendance will be taken daily.

Thanks..
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Obidikejr(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
joe4christ:

It seems you currently school in Minna, well i reside in minna too, and i applied also, though in minna, i'm yet to receive any text from Inec, as for your question, if you applied Abuja as where you would want to be posted, then it's left for you to look into it and ask yourself if it worth it.
Mind you, the total pay is around 20+k.
So, think!

thanks bro. what i really what to know is that i am just in 200l but applied as a penultimate student if it would affect me, besides who did the same thing?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Jbond(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
taraknat:
Are u in bwari?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by UnimkeAk(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nafizzey:
of course you can, just make you take permission from your PPA and your good to go.... I'm a corper!
Hehehe, I'm nt a corper.
I used corpers_ cuz they are the ones at risk esp. In the north
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Elebiju:
graduate here too but i never receive alert, you can go with the statement of result when did you apply?
I got the msg 3:45am today
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Elebiju: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
haywhy28:

I got the msg 3:45am today
when did you apply?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by joe4christ(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Obidikejr:

thanks bro. what i really what to know is that i am just in 200l but applied as a penultimate student if it would affect me, besides who did the same thing?

I thought you said you got a text from them, so all you needed to present to them is your admission letter and a printout of the Inec slip...
Well, for me i'm in 300level, but cant recall ever seeing any requirement limit in terms of tertiary level one currently is...
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by EgusiSoup: 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abeg for the portharcourt peeps, where Obio/Akpor Inec office dey na angry
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Elebiju:
when did you apply?
I applied lastweek monday ,11th to be precise
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by lawflec(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pls Is this screening or training.... RESPOND PLS... . and what if u don't attend.. Wil u be shortlisted. .am just in 200l and I applied. .
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Elebiju: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
haywhy28:
I applied lastweek monday ,11th to be precise
i applied on the 8th but i've not received any text.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Elebiju:
i applied on the 8th but i've not received any text.
Probably its been pasted in your LG that u arnt aware. because in some states names were only pasted,no sms.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Elebiju: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
haywhy28:

Probably its been pasted in your LG that u arnt aware. because in some states names were only pasted,no sms.
kk will go check.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Nafizzey(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abdstrakt:

So he should travel all the way from ebonyi to lagos just becos you suggest so?
.my two cents Bro. my take is one should partake where ever he feels he will be very much secured in view of current situation...
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by nobletay: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Bros, e no reach o. Na 26k5 me dey hear o
26k? it can never be. I heard corpers in last election got up to 63k altogether, so is it reducing or increasing? Try to do ur findings again
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by kbshow100(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
mdgreen:
Please nairalander I need your assistance. I base in karu abuja and I choose my LGA as municipal. Please where am I suppose to go for my inec screening. Please need your urgent reply
go to AMAC in area 10
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by jditimiya(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Having applied to serve as INEC Adhoc Staff,
Pls appear for screening at ur LGA of
Residence/Enrollment on 26-28 of Jan. 2015
with ur Discharge/Exemption Certificate

I got mine today i relocated to Lagos and don't forget to bring along two copies of ur acknowledgment letters with u to ur local government.
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by ogiewanye(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Got mine...
please where is inec screening centre in ikorodu?
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Terye(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
drehdinho:

You display some avalanche of ill-premeditated ignorances of the knowledge of language, especially the English language and this is unfortunately, the nadir of your challenge with the concept of the English language. Stop been callously censorious it always going to depict more of your damaged slow-mind.
I am proudly Nigerian and I am proud of my language and my tribe, Yoruba.
Awa lomo ti o fi Owo osi ju-we ile Baba WA.
But in your own case ,it's otherwise. Smh!!!

Chaaiii ...Diaris God ooo
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by Frankiss44(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
hamzyluv:
yes is different... call-up letter is the letter issued to u by NYSC for posting to ur state of deployment ,,, acknowledgement slip is the 1 u printed out when u finished ur registration on INEC potal........

Ok
Re: INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. by jezsie: 12:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Pls will INEC pay for training first then the election pay will come later or all together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force / Latest Nigerian Current Affairs Material For Your Next Job Test/interview / Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.