Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama (35582 Views)

Runtown' Pregnant Babymama, Selena Mocks Singer's Sidechicks [PICS+VIDEO] / Toke Makinwa's Husband Was Spotted With Pregnant Babymama Before News Broke. / IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by danbrowndmf(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Richiy:

Oh....thanks for the correction...I actually meant right..I would correct it asap.
Your Welkum Dear!
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
elantraceey:

If you are so much in need to be a father why don't you just get married? undecided
you don't get what I'm tryin 2 brng out,do u bliv their is tradition in nigeria dat says child b4 marriage
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by DjHypno(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
I wan't saying refering to her directly... I said jealous naija girls, just unfortunate it happened while I was quoting her. If you read through the comments you can see how some girl have been bashing Brymo and his baby mama like say na dem holy pass.
Brymo:
if this is ow pple are reprimanded, then nobody will take correction, this's way too harsh.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by rhames(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Whats a babymama? grin
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by twerkjack: 12:09am On Jan 26, 2015
OK WAIT......HIS MOM IS ABOUT TO HAVE ANODA BABY...........OK HE SAID HE'S GONNA BE A DADDY.......BUH WHY IS HE HAVIN A BABY WITH THAT OLD WOMAN OUT OF WEDLOCK FOR THAT MATTER....... FOR THAT SMALL MONEY HE MADE FROM THAT ARA MBE,,,,,HE FEELS HE CAN IMPREGNATE PPL NOW ABI? SOME GIRLS SEF NO GET CHOICE undecided
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Neplusultra(f): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
safarigirl:
the matter tire me o...see babe wey dem suppose hide inside village until she born na who dey open teeth with pride.

Before when a girl gets preg outta wedlock, even the neighbours no suppose know, now e don turn trend. Our priorities are upside down undecided
Lolz!
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by charzyh2: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
maternal:
Any man who gets married is foolish. It's not in a man's best interest to marry nowadays. fellas whatever a woman wants you to do, do the opposite. 99.9 what she wants you to do favors her. Marriage only benefits woman nowadays not men. Don't get married.

Your reasons sound stupid.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by jossey94(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Was it ever illegal?
JEITO:
Gone are the days when it was illegal to give birth out of wedluck lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Reconciles Veteran Yoruba Actors (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo / Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.