Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pls Blackberry Passports And Bbq10 Which Is Better To Buy........ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Blackberry Passports And Bbq10 Which Is Better To Buy........ (897 Views)

.. / Best And Cheap Internet Subscription For BBQ10 / Bbq10 Problem And Need Urgent Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Blackberry Passports And Bbq10 Which Is Better To Buy........ by franklyneo(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Plsss guys blackberry passports and Q10 which is better to buy,what is there price range for Belgium/second hand use...and what major disadvantage does any of them has pls..thanks alot
Re: Pls Blackberry Passports And Bbq10 Which Is Better To Buy........ by jamex93(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
B lack berry is better grin grin grin
Re: Pls Blackberry Passports And Bbq10 Which Is Better To Buy........ by samsard(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
franklyneo:
Plsss guys blackberry passports and Q10 which is better to buy,what is there price range for Belgium/second hand use...and what major disadvantage does any of them has pls..thanks alot
WTF!! why would you compare BlackBerry Passport with Q10? If you can handle the size and afford it, Passport is the way to go.
Re: Pls Blackberry Passports And Bbq10 Which Is Better To Buy........ by franklyneo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Can i get d Belgium and at what price pls
Re: Pls Blackberry Passports And Bbq10 Which Is Better To Buy........ by samsard(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Am not sure if used Passport is available 'for now'. or its cost if it is available.
Re: Pls Blackberry Passports And Bbq10 Which Is Better To Buy........ by franklyneo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Alright..so what of d price of Q10
Re: Pls Blackberry Passports And Bbq10 Which Is Better To Buy........ by abatically(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
franklyneo:
Alright..so what of d price of Q10

My friend, u have internet to access nairaland, use the same internet to search slot.ng, microstationltd.com, konga.com and jumia.com. u will get the idea of the price of both the passport and q10.
Re: Pls Blackberry Passports And Bbq10 Which Is Better To Buy........ by krisjin(f): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2015
I prefer Blackberry Passport. However, Blackberry Classic looks cool and cheaper at N105,000 on Jumia.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Wiped My #7900 Overnight! MTN Scammed Me? / Please How Can I Download A Youtube Video Into My BlackBerry Torch 1 phone? / Buy Blackberry Z3 At Low Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.