Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

"How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (47165 Views)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour / Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by searay(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wittylens:
Keep Dreaming..Dreams Come True

After February 14 ,

GEJ Will Remain The President.

PEJ will Remain The First Lady.

Sambo Will Remain Vice-President..

Obasanjo Will Go Back To His Ota FARM.

Tinubu Will Go Back To His House In Ikeja

Buhari Will Go back to his Cows in Katsina

Amaechi Will Go To Jail.

NIGERIA WILL MOVE FORWARD >>>>>>>>>>>>

Amen

3 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30100388][/quote]
why is APC always counting their chickens before they are hatched.. #DisappointmentAwaits

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by watered(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Even her use of english words are neatly arranged and her plans are prioritised. Not some confiscated-looking person(s) coming to tell us "Diaris God o" or "Na only u waka come" or "pricipal" instead of principal.

Ride on ma'am we can't wait for you guys into the Villa.

Buhari/Osinbajo 2015.

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
coogar:

i second that.....
FFK deserves to be jailed - he's a political pròstatute & a disgrace to the people of the south west nigeria.
definitely he is,he's just like his father.

Nice talking to you bro! cool

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Thinkr(m): 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Elan83:
A swt & classical, intelligent highly educated first lady in waitin, not an old illitrate,ugly,confused,corupt agadi nwanya [pej] dat dnt kno her left frm rght,, i luv dis classy sexy woman!
Oh now you see the need for education? When the husband bullhari can't even speak good english or address issue without reading a paper grin funny

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by fandango: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wel i blv u can do it,bt jst gv us ur saphi-ticket first so that we can asses how youl traditionallw become first can.

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Esdb3: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
What is wrong with her? Is there now an office for failed presidential aspirants?

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by lucianohase(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30100388][/quote] That's good, but your husband won't win so advice pej to do what you intend to do !!

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by 50calibre(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Damager:

U appreciate intelligence 4 d supposed first lady but 4 d President u can accept NEPA bill abi.. Ah ah

Nepa bill will be asking too much, I can accept a stone as his certificate because I'm smart enough to know certificate don't equate intelligence.

Buhari has a wider pool of experience militarily politically & internationally to draw from, giving him a better perspective of Nigeria's problems.

You fisherman president holds a worthless PhD, yet reasons like a fuc*king moro*n

6 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by doctokwus: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
watered:
Even her use of english words are neatly arranged and her plans are prioritised. Not some confiscated-looking person(s) coming to tell us "Diaris God o" or "Na only u waka come" or "pricipal" instead of principal.

Ride on ma'am we can't wait for you guys into the Villa.

Buhari/Osinbajo 2015.
The most annoying part and which I know many summoned that day would want to take a pound of flesh from her when GEJ loses is the temerity and nerve she had summoning senior govt officials and security chiefs to answer query on those missing chibok girls,and in front of cameras for that matter!
That woman continued appearance alone is enuf for GEJ to be voted out,talkless of his confounding incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by coogar: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
definitely he is,he's just like his father.

Nice talking to you bro! cool

nice talking to you too, sis!
keep up the fight - don't let these PDPrïcks take us on another ride. since 1999, they have achieved virtually nothing in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
coogar:

nice talking to you too, sis!
keep up the fight - don't let these PDPrïcks take us on another ride. since 1999, they have achieved virtually nothing in nigeria.
cool cool

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nowenuse: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Foolish woman! u are talkin abt functioning as a first lady when ur husband says there shall bw nothin like that. Buhari said he shall scrap the office of first lady.
Besides u are supposed to be in Purdah, what are u looking for outside? angry
Tah! enter kitchen jarry.

Shameless woman! .....married to a man old enough to be ur grandfather.
U think we dont know u are hiding a bomb in that ur hijab.

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

She is encouraging 'YERIMAISM' in Nigeria.
YOU NOR DEY SHAME? grin
Can you imagine getting into BUHARI'S BED AT AGE 13? shocked
Which kain 'first-lady' be dis?
Pedo-phile SHARIA first-lady?
SHAMELESS WOMAN! She nor even fear to carry the old blokos put for mouth! TA! cry
NONSENSE! cheesy

How she wan 'operate'? shocked

BY ENCOURAGING ALL THE SMALL-SMALL GIRLS IN NIGERIA to be following OLD SUGAR-DADDIES?
Nonsense!!! grin
I dun faint for laff. grin grin grin

Chai ! Kanwulia all this comic relief you're sharing ....diaris ....... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Adamsdelrio(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Skako:
Well said my awating first lady not english blunder like PEJ

Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders
Please Read:
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the senatorswereonce a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(Hischildren? Like Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before youwere once a children.(Smh)
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy tocarry second in an international competition like thisone,(addressingpress men after Female Under-19FIFAWorld Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not awoman? Theywere once a children now a adult nowthey are bombing women and children making somechildren a widow.(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who havebecome widows for loosing their parents for one reasonor another. (Lmfao….)
9. We should have love for our fellowNigeriansirrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are respondingtotreatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommittingsuicide. (What’s the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhoodlives on. (Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laughwan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches onchristmas day, theydon’t have respect for Jesus, theyare a very bad person,infact I’m a sadder woman rightnow and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sadder,saddest…)
15. We all have HIV.( For real?

We have TRIED of these blunders we need change
but am not among that number 15
sai buhari
..... TRIED? You're not perfect either.

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
You will never know what you are missing until it arrives.
1.If the constitution allowed the office she said.
2. when last did we enjoyed such a fluent english.
3. whatever comes out of the good heads of these two women can they be compared with. ...ISH!!!!!
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by northener(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wittylens:

After February 14 ,

Amaechi Will Go To Jail.

Directed by: funmi davies
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by drnoel: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30100388][/quote]

Someone tell this woman it's only in her dreams

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by luvprince4real(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chose ye today whom ye shall vote for, as for me and my household we will vote for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by annurhaske(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unlike the first lady who busy herself
In doing business and disrespecting
Her husband.
#gmb2015
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by 50calibre(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is the outgoing First Lady of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIlHbWMwuHs

A monumental disgrace, how do Nigerians stomach this embarrassment.

She can't give a single coherent sentence with exhibiting crudeness.

Now look at her retar*ded husband below, like a school boy receiving instruction from the head teacher.. Hahahahaha who gave this guy a PhD? I want one too grin

The earlier Nigerians get rid of this embarrassment & her fisherman husband, the better.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Skako:
Well said my awating first lady not english blunder like PEJ

Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders
Please Read:
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the senatorswereonce a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(Hischildren? Like Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before youwere once a children.(Smh)
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy tocarry second in an international competition like thisone,(addressingpress men after Female Under-19FIFAWorld Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not awoman? Theywere once a children now a adult nowthey are bombing women and children making somechildren a widow.(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who havebecome widows for loosing their parents for one reasonor another. (Lmfao….)
9. We should have love for our fellowNigeriansirrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are respondingtotreatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommittingsuicide. (What’s the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhoodlives on. (Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laughwan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches onchristmas day, theydon’t have respect for Jesus, theyare a very bad person,infact I’m a sadder woman rightnow and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sadder,saddest…)
15. We all have HIV.( For real?

We have tried of these blunders we need change
but am not among that number 15
sai buhari
after reading your comment, it looks like it was you who said all those things you have listed. Where is your nursery school certificate?

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Profkunlexxy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wittylens:

After February 14 ,

Amaechi Will Go To Jail.

4 ur own face
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Jossyboy2580(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wittylens:

After February 14 ,

Amaechi Will Go To Jail.

better get a bucket of water that u'll use in washing your face when you wake up on the 15th of frebruary. 9/10 of every nigerian i've met or had a chat with is echoeung Buhari so i dont know what basis you are speaking from, Yes i know you love GEJ but look at others, can u ask 10 people on the road and hear the same song that u are singing? As for me Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? / Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.