Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like (2777 Views)

Water Scarcity; See How Ibadan Residents Hustle To Get Water. Photos / OMG! You Can't Believe How Clean Onitsha Is Under Willie Obiano. / Video: OMG!! You Wont Beleive The Deal Osibanjo Made If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by bwgist: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by Brahms(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
It looks like Ebola Isolation Ward! undecided

8 Likes

Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
This can't be true shocked

1 Like

Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by mrborntodoit: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Looks like a Quarantine unit shocked

2 Likes

Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by Brahms(m): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:

It's true my brother. grin grin

It has been on frontpage before tho.
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by alaoeri: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
Its true, i actually saw it on lindaikejiblog, so much of Stella's airport renovation & upgrading scam. #Gejout
Sai Buhari.
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by demelza: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Is that a f^cking canopy?
Looks more like a gbegiri joint.
Stealer Oduah sure transformed that airport.
Fresh Air!

1 Like

Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
alaoeri:

Its true, i actually saw it on lindaikejiblog, so much of Stella's airport renovation & upgrading scam. #Gejout
Sai Buhari.
Stealer Oduah was a fraud! A total fraud! Jonathan is insulting our sensibilities for seeking re-election. He is an epic fail

1 Like

Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by Qelvin(m): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
Stealer Oduah was a fraud! A total fraud! Jonathan is insulting our sensibilities for seeking re-election. He is an epic fail
oh shut up
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by eaglechild: 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ibadan is usually "first" in most things.

Now they are the first to use canopy as airport.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by FreeGlobe(f): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
alaoeri:

Sai Buhari.
is it not yorubas that demonized her out of office and you still want her to build not renovate your airport. why must you wait for her? jigawa, Delta and akwa ibom didn't wait for her so blame your governor.

fail Buhari

3 Likes

Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by Horus(m): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Are parachutes available before boarding the plane?

2 Likes

Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by simplemach(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hahahaha, is this some 504 (dog meat) joint?
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
same with ph airport! it looks like a screening centre for infected person's.
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
If this is true, smuggling and other vices will be easy in this type of 'airport'
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by mrborntodoit: 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
simplemach:
Hahahaha, is this some 504 (dog meat) joint?

404 you mean?

Meanwhile tune to ait .
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by DeviIhimself: 12:00am On Jan 25, 2015
demelza:
Is that a f^cking canopy?
Looks more like a gbegiri joint.
Stealer Oduah sure transformed that airport.
Fresh Air!

I thought I saw ajimobi's transformation on front page

What happened to this one?

Apc is really a party for dogs
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by simplemach(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:

404 you mean?

Meanwhile tune to ait .
whats happening there...?
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by mrborntodoit: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2015
simplemach:
whats happening there...?

A documentary on Buhari
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by Donmarrius: 12:04am On Jan 25, 2015
I swear,laugh don scatter me hear
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by Donmarrius: 12:10am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Is it federal government that built Sam Mbakwe Int'l Airport in Imo state?.
Stop bd dumbass.tell your APC governor to do something.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by mgbeketoto: 12:12am On Jan 25, 2015
Why OBJ nor put h-airport dia? grin

My goodness!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

See EBOLA CAMP! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by james1(m): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2015
*ijustdewakapass*
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by chymystique(f): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2015
shocked shocked shocked cheesycheesycheesygringringrin
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by engrjacuzzi: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2015
parents listen to your children
we are the leaders of tomorrow
try to pay our school fee
and give us sound education.

at 76, our elders are still claiming leaders of tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by tdayof(m): 1:11am On Jan 25, 2015
I need to see the runway pictures angry

Modified

So true

1 Like

Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by Snoup6(m): 2:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Donmarrius:
I swear,laugh don scatter me hear
bloody liar you wey hunga wan kill grin
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by simplemach(m): 7:09am On Jan 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:

A documentary on Buhari
so........?
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by talktimi(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2015
First of all that canopy is a temporary structure which implies that construction work will/should be going on at the permanent site (safety first).
Re: OMG! You All Need To See How Ibadan Airport Look Like by otokx(m): 7:38am On Jan 25, 2015
eaglechild:
Ibadan is usually "first" in most things.

Now they are the first to use canopy as airport.

Port Harcourt is the first, our arrival section is under the canopy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The North Even With D Insurgency Collecting The Highest Pvc?? / Meet Prof. Osinbajo's Lovely Brother / Northernization Agenda: How NLC Elections Were Rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.