Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,193 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal (1197 Views)

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Why Osinbajo Must Dislodge The Cabal — Sen. Murray-bruce / Major Oil Importers And Fuel Subsidy Recipients(the Cabal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by joeyfire(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Saw this on FB

1. It hurt them you ended their subsidy fraud

2. You sold off NEPA and ended their fraudulent NEPA contracts.

3. You removed ghost workers from civil service and reduced their wealth.

4. You refused to renew their oil blocks license they shared among themselves.

5. You handed NPA verification to a third party and eliminated port frauds.

6. It hurt them you stopped the bootlegging in fertilizer distribution.

7. You hurt them by making sure they don't hoard petroleum product and Nigerians will sleep at filling stations while they make astronomical profits.

8. You pinched them where it hurt most by making sure elections are free and fair.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by slimfit1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
These things are nothing compared to the amount of money flying out of the country. The man that is people have told him is mistakes but still not trying to act is probably never going to act. The man Jonathan is not man enough to run this dead country. Too clueless and corrupt to make a life changing decisions for this country. Keeping Jonathan in power is dangerous for this country. Another four years Somalia will be competing with us.

Excuses no cabal in jail excuses he has no plans for Nigeria. The president brings up lazy excuses disturbing excuses all the time.

1 Like

Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by Mbag(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
that's y we want him back. though all de cabal hav grouped them self in de oposission to vote him out but they wont succeed

2 Likes

Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by kekakuz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
This my neighbor's should let person sleep
Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by simplemach(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gbam
Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by mgbeketoto: 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
There we go!
THE NORTHERN-WESTERN CABAL! grin

AWON OLE OYEL BLOKOS!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by revolt(m): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2015
U forgot how he's refused to renew bicoourtneys airport revenue collation and buildn contracts by stella oduah( which led to her frame up).

1 Like

Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by joeyfire(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2015
revolt:
U forgot how he's refused to renew bicoourtneys airport revenue collation and buildn contracts by stella oduah( which led to her frame up).

Thanks! That too. Now we know who is capable of whipping up the sort of opposition that GEJ is facing today. The mass mobilisation is beyond even tinubu. The cabal is fighting for it's life and the masses have been manipulated by endless propaganda into thinking that voting back a member of the ex-General's club will solve the hardship foisted on them by the same clique.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by joeyfire(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2015
slimfit1:
These things are nothing compared to the amount of money flying out of the country. The man that is people have told him is mistakes but still not trying to act is probably never going to act. The man Jonathan is not man enough to run this dead country. Too clueless and corrupt to make a life changing decisions for this country. Keeping Jonathan in power is dangerous for this country. Another four years Somalia will be competing with us.

Excuses no cabal in jail excuses he has no plans for Nigeria. The president brings up lazy excuses disturbing excuses all the time.

If I tell you to explain how money is flying out of the country I know you wont be able to.
Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by slimfit1(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2015
joeyfire:

If I tell you to explain how money is flying out of the country I know you wont be able to.

I know $50 billion missing is not in this country. I'm sure as a Jonathan agent you have more ideas than I do don't you young man ? I'm hundred percent sure you are one of the people we should have locked up. However, we are in a country where insanity is the main order of the day. The German car and the electronic you buy are they from Aba no, so that money is gone, for this reasons thousands have died.
Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by joeyfire(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
slimfit1:

I know $50 billion missing is not in this country. I'm sure as a Jonathan agent you have more ideas than I do don't you young man ? I'm hundred percent sure you are one of the people we should have locked up. However, we are in a country where insanity is the main order of the day. The German car and the electronic you buy are they from Aba no, so that money is gone, for this reasons thousands have died.

Which $50 billion? Articulate your claim like an educated person. Jonathan agent grin So any person with an alternative point of view is a N150 per day political thug like you grin grin grin grin grin

Be very careful boy because we did not come out of military rule and bondage to be heckled at by backward political donkeys?

Which $50 billion sef i dey wait?
Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by Trut(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
slimfit1:

Please explain how/when $50 billion was missing in the country.

Waiting for your explanation

2 Likes

Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by nelsonoba: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
slimfit1:

**smh** A typical blind APC follower! Sometimes i wonder why some Nigerians just can't study issues to be properly informed before blindly jumping into any conclusion.
Even the confused former CBN Governor Sanusi who started the story of the missing money from NNPC remittances never said $50billion was missing. He started with an initial allegation of $48billion, and then it changed to $20billion, and then again with further reconciliation of accounts it changed to $10billion, after a while, the same Sanusi who had cried that $48billion was missing changed his mouth when answers started coming up and said he thought some money was missing but isn't sure exactly how much (APC apologists never get to remember when Sanusi came out to say this after the FG had produced some clarifications)
Now, as for the final $10billion that turned out to be supposedly unaccounted for by NNPC in terms of remittances, and therefore assumed "Missing" by Sanusi, NNPC has come out to say that the money was not missing, but it was money spent as part of their operational costs over a period of time which the constitution says they are empowered to deduct before making remittances to the Government. That was the NNPC explanation to the money that some Nigerians claim is missing. So if you believe somebody stole the $10billion, then it must be somebody in NNPC and not the Federal Government!! And if the constitution empowers NNPC to deduct all operating expenses before remitting revenue to the Federation Account, then why do you say they have stolen money when they deduct their operational costs? Except you want to claim that the money deducted is too much for the service they claim to have incured the cost for, in which case you need to first do an analysis of that "service/operations" to ascertain it's true value and hence determine if there was a wrongful cost inflation that could be termed as stealing or not.
Until then, go get yourself some knowledge and stop displaying your gross ignorance and laziness to study before believing any rumour you hear because there is no missing $50billion and even Sanusi never mentioned that amount!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Crimes Jonathan Committed Against The Cabal by slimfit1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
nelsonoba:

**smh** A typical blind APC follower! Sometimes i wonder why some Nigerians just can't study issues to be properly informed before blindly jumping into any conclusion.
Even the confused former CBN Governor Sanusi who started the story of the missing money from NNPC remittances never said $50billion was missing. He started with an initial allegation of $48billion, and then it changed to $20billion, and then again with further reconciliation of accounts it changed to $10billion, after a while, the same Sanusi who had cried that $48billion was missing changed his mouth when answers started coming up and said he thought some money was missing but isn't sure exactly how much (APC apologists never get to remember when Sanusi came out to say this after the FG had produced some clarifications)
Now, as for the final $10billion that turned out to be supposedly unaccounted for by NNPC in terms of remittances, and therefore assumed "Missing" by Sanusi, NNPC has come out to say that the money was not missing, but it was money spent as part of their operational costs over a period of time which the constitution says they are empowered to deduct before making remittances to the Government. That was the NNPC explanation to the money that some Nigerians claim is missing. So if you believe somebody stole the $10billion, then it must be somebody in NNPC and not the Federal Government!! And if the constitution empowers NNPC to deduct all operating expenses before remitting revenue to the Federation Account, then why do you say they have stolen money when they deduct their operational costs? Except you want to claim that the money deducted is too much for the service they claim to have incured the cost for, in which case you need to first do an analysis of that "service/operations" to ascertain it's true value and hence determine if there was a wrongful cost inflation that could be termed as stealing or not.
Until then, go get yourself some knowledge and stop displaying your gross ignorance and laziness to study before believing any rumour you hear because there is no missing $50billion and even Sanusi never mentioned that amount!

If you have #50 in your account and it disappears you don't need a math teacher to tell you its missing. Secondly we know how things happens in Nigeria. You can deceive yourselves you can't deceive most of us. If you sure of money not missing let and external auditor and independent auditors in to investigate.

(1) (Reply)

A Poem For 2015 Election / BREAKING NEWS!!! OBJ Defects To APC / Breaking News: INEC May Postpone Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.