Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event (1376 Views)

Amber Rose Dishes Out Advice To Girls Who Want To Become Strippers / Rose Day 2016 HD 3D Animated Gif Images Photos Pics / Rose Day 2016 Short Speech, Essay, Paragraph For Girlfriend BF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event by ikelvin(m): 12:12am On Jan 25, 2015
Two of the sexiest women in the world will be in Nigeria next weekend January 31st for D'banj's 10th anniversary event happening at Ocean View. The event will be hosted by Amber Rose. Her BFF, Blac Chyna is also coming. There will be a private beach party too on the 1st of February for the "Feeling The Nigga Weekend.". All Amber Rose fans, get ready! You heard it here first! *wink*

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/amber-rose-blac-chyna-coming-to-lagos.html?m=1

Re: Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event by Richiy(f): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Only God knows how much this dude would spend bringing these babies to his show. money that should be used for many other things. Whatever sha.
Re: Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event by ekundayoalo(m): 12:19am On Jan 25, 2015
This "Feeling the nigga weekend" though. I like D'banj o but if this guy is seriously broke, hmmm... God is his strength with the idea of Amber rose invitation. How is her presence gonna race money for him? What am I saying gan? The event is not really about racing money, is it? grin
Re: Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event by ekundayoalo(m): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Richiy:
Only God knows how much this dude would spend bringing these babies to his show money that should be used for many other things. Whatever sha.
I don't know you're thinking what I'm thinking too.
Re: Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event by boboLIL(m): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2015
Illuminati puppets
Re: Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event by Melancholy(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Pls those haters with prattle talk of berating the EJA NLA can begin to swallow their lampoons meted on dbanj cos banga lee i know is too business-oriented not to pay back 60mill in a month. Indeed silence is the best answer for fools really. Wa gbayi kokomaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event by ikelvin(m): 12:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Melancholy:
Pls those haters with prattle talk of berating the EJA NLA can begin to swallow their lampoons meted on dbanj cos banga lee i know is too business-oriented not to pay back 60mill in a month. Indeed silence is the best answer for fools really. Wa gbayi kokomaster
Gbam!!! Spot on!!!
Re: Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event by mikigen(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Don't let this info fool you! Dude can never say or prove that he ain't broke when he still indebted up to the tune of #60mil comon! A spade is always a spade man! Last bullet: he shld keep hustling tho....have you forgoton the Mj's this is it concert? feeling the nigga or whatever show is for the same purpose...that's if you know what I mean!
Re: Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event by Melancholy(m): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2015
ekundayoalo:
This "Feeling the nigga weekend" though. I like D'banj o but if this guy is seriously broke, hmmm... God is his strength with the idea of Amber rose invitation. How is her presence gonna race money for him? What am I saying gan? The event is not really about racing money, is it? grin
Chillax... U would wonder how people paying 1mill just for a night show tells u how dbanj have so much been blessed to laggards who prays for his downfall. Anyways I dare don jazzy to put up a show like this. Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Coming To Lagos Next Weekend For D'banj's Event by ikelvin(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Melancholy:
Chillax... U would wonder how people paying 1mill just for a night show tells u how dbanj have so much been blessed to laggards who prays for his downfall. Anyways I dare don jazzy to put up a show like this. Lolz
Bro no African artist can put up the kind of shows D'banj puts up... talkless of Don jazzy.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Prom Dresses And Gowns / Happy 26th Birthday To Me In Advance!! - 2k To 26 Nl'ers / I Am A Year Older Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.