Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Buhari - Sharia Law/childbride - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - Sharia Law/childbride (725 Views)

Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate / A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading / No Room For Full Sharia Implementation In Nigeria – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari - Sharia Law/childbride by CHM11: 1:41am On Jan 25, 2015
The All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari has come under renewed scrutiny as a statement he made ahead of the 2003
elections is being described by analysts as having created
religious division in the country that persists till present
day.

According to a THISDAY report written by Isah Ibrahim
Maru, the former military ruler is said to have called on
Muslim faithful to vote for candidates that would uphold
and defend the Islamic religion.
Campaigning then, at the 16th National Qur’anic
Recitation competition held in Gusau, Zamfara, the multi-
presidential aspirant reportedly said, “I wish Muslims of
Nigeria will cooperate, unite and sustain themselves under
one umbrella. Because of what we are facing election, this
year and next year, this is the best time to repeat what I
said in Sokoto.
“Since the colonialists over threw our Islamic way of life in
1903 and 1904, our lifestyle was changed, and we forget
our religion and our good culture,” he maintained.
The former dictator said Muslims have every reason to
thank Allah for restoring the Islamic Sharia under the
present (Obasanjo) dispensation.
What good culture is he talking about?, like his wife Aisha Buhari that he married at when she was just 9 years old and started giving birth at the age of 12? I wouldn't want such a culture for my girlchild.
Source: www.theheraldng.com/vote-candidates-will-defend-islam-sharia-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Sharia Law/childbride by mrborntodoit: 1:59am On Jan 25, 2015
Lwkmo

*spits on Buhari's bald head*

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Sharia Law/childbride by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 25, 2015
We've gone through this many times before and there was no time Buhari said such thing. It was a lie against Buhari which many Nigerians now believe at no time Buhari said such thing. The reporter who penned the rubbish wasn't an Hausa speaker. So how did he understand what Buhari was saying in Hausa?
Re: Buhari - Sharia Law/childbride by CHM11: 2:12am On Jan 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:
We've gone through this many times before and there was no time Buhari said such thing. It was a lie against Buhari which many Nigerians now believe at no time Buhari said such thing. The reporter who penned the rubbish wasn't an Hausa speaker. So how did he understand what Buhari was saying in Hausa?
Do you know the reporter(s) from the different news media that carried this headline back then so as to confirm they all wern't hausa speaking/understanding??

Additionally, do we need the news to tell us that Buhari is a paedophile who married a 9 year old girl (Aisha Buhari now 35) and she started giving birth around 12/13

Or the news lied about all the people killed by Buhari when he was head of state, even those who didn't know he was part of the coup that removed the shagari government so they tried stopping the coup, only to find out that their own close colleague (Buhari) was spearheading the coup. Buhari killed this general.

Plus many other things....
I need CHANGE but not from this kind of person. This is negative change.
Read for yourself
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

This would not be a lie now right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Sharia Law/childbride by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
CHM11:

Do you know the reporter(s) from the different news media that carried this headline back then so as to confirm they all wern't hausa speaking/understanding??

Additionally, do we need the news to tell us that Buhari is a paedophile who married a 9 year old girl (Aisha Buhari now 35) and she started giving birth around 12/13

Or the news lied about all the people killed by Buhari when he was head of state, even those who didn't know he was part of the coup that removed the shagari government so they tried stopping the coup, only to find out that their own close colleague (Buhari) was spearheading the coup. Buhari killed this general.

Plus many other things....
I need CHANGE but not from this kind of person. This is negative change.
Read for yourself
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

This would not be a lie now right?
[/s]

Trash.
Re: Buhari - Sharia Law/childbride by CHM11: 2:23am On Jan 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Trash.
Apples will be useless in a toilet, where poo will make much sense.

My comment-apples
Your brain-toilet
Your comment-poo

1 Like

Re: Buhari - Sharia Law/childbride by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 25, 2015
CHM11:

Apples will be useless in a toilet, where poo will make much sense.

My comment-apples
Your brain-toilet
Your comment-poo

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck And Buhari Caught Exchanging Words.see# / New Face Of Nigeria Yahoo Scam Artist / Describe Jonathan In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.