Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) (47065 Views)

Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / John Okafor Flaunts His Wife's Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Dapresident(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tinubu:

Why don't you shut up, read my reply again, learn from it or criticize it....

There is a reason why we have two eyes and one ear.... Please Use it in that ratio grin

Have a hapi Sunday
tnz for tell us all u hv two eyes n a ear..
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
The guy next to her is undergoing PUNISHMENT.
At the end of this visit, they may leave with only EVA WATER...
What will now happen when he sees GOD...? Anyway only GOD knows...
This is what happens when u have no MIDDLE-CLASS in a country....

A country where u find the markedly WEALTHY and the markedly POOR.
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by femi4: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Na pregnancy dey reign now congratulations 2 her tho
Go grab your copy now!
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by harry509: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=Prettychyna post=30106791][/quote]omawumi meetn gudluck wit pregnancy, dis gal get plan oooH b4 yu kw it, tiwa savage wil 4lo dsame step 4lo by tonto diketh. Bt wait oooh who is dat guy afta omawumi he look like....
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by gp6liveth(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
One day I will also have a handshake with the goodluck President. I don't and will not shake hands with any president above 62 years because it will be a curse that all hope is lost for younger generations.

God Bless Nigeria!
God bless Gej!!!
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
see beuty

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by tunddy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
pretydiva:
let me impregnate you too nah
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Ezemarcel(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
pretydiva:
u wan give me ni
I will not but I will recommend someone to u
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by AJOT99(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Congrats to Omawunmi

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Xty9key: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Don't u know how pregnant woman look when dey r heavy? Guy go and marry ooo, to have d experience since d only tin u know hw 2 do most is criticize
mtprofessor5:
OK its natural

Back to criticism

Is it Me or is her face colour different from the neck
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by usmanspihn(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
okpamson15:
That guy next to her, e belike...

Gtb's famous interviewee Frank Donga
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ezemarcel:
I will not but I will recommend someone to u
recommend d person 4 ur sister
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Ezemarcel(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
pretydiva:
recommend d person 4 ur sister
grow up madam
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by hotgunz(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
festusfeezy:

and y do i have d feelings dat u ve not being to church since dis year?
lolz u b witch
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by creepsyme(f): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

OMAWUNMI SHOWS OFF BWESTS WHILE MEETING WITH GEJ

So of all the clothes that she has, it's this cleavage-revealing one she chose to wear to go and see our president undecided .....inspite of her pregnancy, she still wan seduce our president, so that she fit collect her own share of national cake!

See how her bwests are almost popping out of that gown shocked.....Na who talk say married pregnant woman no dey do runs? undecided

GEJ did well this time sha... See how he deliberately and painstakingly removed his eyes from those well-packaged boobsies grin

This singular act almost made me decide to vote for him on Valentine's Day.... But on second thought, I realized he is better off fishing in Otueke angry
dat is eeehhnn d tin tire me! I no fit shout, she shuld have worn sometin better. These ppls are either suffering from over dressing or under dressing.
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ezemarcel:
grow up madam
grow up oga
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by willorie(f): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
okpamson15:
That guy next to her, e belike...

de guy resemble hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Maximus17(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
pretydiva:
yes o,you nor go like get your own?
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by macherie1: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
It is really annoying how this artistes keep trooping to Aso Rock. Are they that hungry? This Nigeria. SMH
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by twerkjack: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
SHE LOOKS DISGUSTIN embarassed DOESNT SHE HAVE BETTER CLOTHES TO WEAR? SHES PREGNANT FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD.......SOME ONE PLZ REMIND HER NA... ND SHES EVEN MEETIN WITH THE PRESIDENT...............SHE EVEN HAD THE GUTS TO POST THIS PIC ONLINE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE HER OBVIOUS WARDROBE MALFUNCTION....ALL THIS YEYE BRITIES SEF undecided
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2015
twerkjack:
SHE LOOKS DISGUSTIN embarassed DOESNT SHE HAVE BETTER CLOTHES TO WEAR? SHES PREGNANT FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD.......SOME ONE PLZ REMIND HER NA... ND SHES EVEN MEETIN WITH THE PRESIDENT...............SHE EVEN HAD THE GUTS TO POST THIS PIC ONLINE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE HER OBVIOUS WARDROBE MALFUNCTION....ALL THIS YEYE BRITIES SEF undecided
she looks gorgeous cheesy

ntin wring with her outfit cheesy
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by jessiecah(f): 5:31am On Jan 26, 2015
RedBenson:

I'm sure you're hung to get preggy too?

I actually don't get you so I'll just smile smiley
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Ezemarcel(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
twerkjack:
I just checked ur Dp and I realize that u are the one whoo has wardrobe malfunction....so disgusting...:HABA..
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Ezemarcel(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
twerkjack:
I just checked ur Dp and I realize that u are the one who has wardrobe malfunction....so disgusting...
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
She looks good grin Congrats to her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by twerkjack: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2015
Ezemarcel:
I just checked ur Dp and I realize that u are the one whoo has wardrobe malfunction....so disgusting...:HABA..
OKAY LOUI VUITTON I NEED A LITTLE COACHING FROM YA,,,,,, BUH FIRST LETS A PIC OF URS I MEAN I AINT SO UGLY I REFUSED TO UPLOAD MY OWN PIC cheesy
Re: Omawumi Shows Off Baby Bump (Photos) by Donphilary001: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Tinubu:
Ok

OMAWUNMI SHOWS OFF BWESTS WHILE MEETING WITH GEJ

So of all the clothes that she has, it's this cleavage-revealing one she chose to wear to go and see our president undecided .....inspite of her pregnancy, she still wan seduce our president, so that she fit collect her own share of national cake!

See how her bwests are almost popping out of that gown shocked.....Na who talk say married pregnant woman no dey do runs? undecided

GEJ did well this time sha... See how he deliberately and painstakingly removed his eyes from those well-packaged boobsies grin

This singular act almost made me decide to vote for him on Valentine's Day.... But on second thought, I realized he is better off fishing in Otueke angry

So what's your take on this government after 6 years, did you vote for Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) / P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.