Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe (24683 Views)

Aisha Buhari Launches Training Programme For 200 Women In Kastina / Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town / BOKO HARAM FREED OVER 200 WOMEN, CHILDREN IN YOBE - SAHARA REPORTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by mcmukoko12(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
[size=28pt]I DEY COME BACK[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by HOTWATER(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
I still believe that the Chibok girls are still being held because of the all the noise made about them .
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by Sajio(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
We shouldn't celebrate yet, we don't know the reason for their realise! what on earth will make dem realise those girls?(Although nothing is inposible foor God).who know what they must hve turned them to. am suspecting something.... probably bkharam wants to use dem in d forthcoming election oo!!! Nigerians plz be wise. I remember shekua saying Gej is in a big trouble.... Gej shouldn't visit those girls yet, since Gej went to Madugiri, dey want to use dem as a trap cos recently we heard the ppl bh captured, use to bwitch dem.. A piece of Advice
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by tunddy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thank God but they should free the chibok abducted girls also
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=ToyozzieTohBad post=30118006]GoodLuck is that you using your toolz to campaign indirectly grin[/quote. Ar u thinking what am thinking?The topic should be..... JONATHAN BOKO HARAM BOSS, FREED 200 WOMEN/CHILDREN IN YOBE TO GAIN VOTE.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by Horus(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxFfl9jIOmg

[size=15pt]President Obama - Question on Boko Haram[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by igeolink: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
That's good news

Meanwhile when are the missing Chibok girls coming back?
They will b back soon...chill...u are not a in d Nigerian Army....
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by Godhelpus: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan, If you like settle dem (BOKO HARAM) with the money wey you and your disciples loot finish naa you sabi, better save now come Feb 2015 election you are out.

Kind Regards

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by Yemmynaira(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nigerians be wise,a physically challenged masqurade enter into d house while a physically challenged person walked out of house.who dosent know that d masqurade is the one that walked out of d house.very soon,they will all bbe freed
phlamingboy:
Good omen....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by Missmossy(f): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Something is about to happen grin I wonder if the Chibok girls are still alive embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by 1oracle(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
sniperwolf:
We should approach terrorism the American way DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH THEM
Buhari, Sultan of sokoto, Northern Elders Forum, Areas consultative Forum will not be happy with this your idea.
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by joyli: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
cheesy grin

Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by brainchild78(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
saharachic:
Ok GEJ wants to show that he has a good heart ...
GEJ Boko Haram Main Financier
huge lie. how can infidel support a group that despises him? pls be rational.
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by Kennyfancy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
They free their brothers and sisters
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by Smone(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hope they've not been injected with virus
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by jamst(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
so,they just capture 200 women plus children like that without any traces...i am not fool nor gullible.
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by DaBullIT(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
dlox147:
I suspect feeding them is becoming a problem in BH camp, as the regional army is becoming more cooperative in the joint effort to stamp out insurgency, border controls are expected to be efficient with this collaboration thereby limiting the movement of the sect.

[size=28pt]Aje ke lanaa omo ku lonii

Jonathan has paid

Too Late, I aint Voting for you Bro Jona

Go back to Otuoke[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
They should frisk them for bombs o before they get readmitted to society
Good move sha

[size=28pt]God bless GEJ and the Nigerian army[/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by simdam500(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
marshalcarter: Yes...ma fastin nd prayer wasn't in vain
Iffahear! undecided
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by simdam500(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oh thanks.... buy what bout the Killing in Maiduguri
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by justus4dami: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nigerian can play politics with anything.
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by ollyruffy: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Now I believe the late Azazi that PDP is Boko Haram. This release is because their commander in Thief is going to Yobe to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by genxris: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
This has made me start thinking... Why would they release those women and children but still hold on to the Chibok girls? If we are to tell ourselves the truth I believe the Chibok school girls is more of a political arrangement in which some politicians are satisfied with and may even be encouraging behind doors because it enhances there campaign against the present national leadership. ( these are my reflections)
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by killuminati(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
GoodLuck is that you using your toolz to campaign indirectly grin
That man's cluelessness knows no bound grin
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:
y now!

My conspiracy bout this Book Haram is now certified nd its the truth that the Current Federal Government with alliance to some people try using this medium yo remain in power nd make peace whenever they need it so they might progress in whatever their evil plan they have for the country men

End time nears

this is the most useless conspiracy theory ever initiated by someone with common sense
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by HzRF(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abdgafarplenty:
y now!

My conspiracy bout this Book Haram is now certified nd its the truth that the Current Federal Government with alliance to some people try using this medium yo remain in power nd make peace whenever they need it so they might progress in whatever their evil plan they have for the country men

End time nears

Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by PlutoLA(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Later some uninformed niggas will come and tell me its Buhari sponsoring Shekau and co. Now tell me will Buhari tell "his boys" to release those ppl in an election period knowing full well that such release will most likely be attributed to Jonathan (even tho he has nothing to do with it)? Won't he be asking them to kidnap more if he was in control of them? Rubbish ppl

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by walozanga(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=heywhy4u post=30111487]jona how much you pay for this? Or maybe one gun one woman, All becos of

E be like say ur mama dey among, this one you get direct information
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by klkl: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Six days after Chad deploy massive troops to northern Cameroon and Nigeria border. Are they afraid?

Let thank God that they were released, they could as well slaughter them if the reason is lack of food or been afraid. The prayers of the just availeth not
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2087248/dream

I earlier shared this
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by factbox(f): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan released these people because, of UN intervention of coming to find d chinook girls. Federal govt said they should not bother but they were adamant of coming and promise to report direct to d missing girls parents and keep giving press conference on it as they progresses. Now Oga Jona knows dat d secret is about to be opened, he now talked to his boyz. source: yesterday news, Nigeria Eye.
Re: Boko Haram Freed Over 200 Women, Children In Yobe by Caesar1988(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
That's good news

Meanwhile when are the missing Chibok girls coming back?
when u grow dick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President / APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Army Arrests Two Boko Haram LG Bosses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.