Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (205698 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Goahead(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Hope it worked for you well?
Yes sir... All credits to you bro
Keep the gospel moving.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
happy662:
hw do I go back to my original play store
Go and download a new playstore
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Goahead:
Yes sir... All credits to you bro
Keep the gospel moving.

Aiite brov
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jaymharx23(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Jaymharx23:
Thanks so much... Lemme download

Enjoi
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
nani667:

Just search Google for the normal Playstore, flash it via recovery and you're Golden ✔

What device are you using ?

Thanks Nani for helping out
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
[b]Torrent® Pro - Torrent App

[img]http://4.bp..com/-gC7qjuVzJeg/U2pbFBzJs2I/AAAAAAAAKgg/hfOch-OZupw/s1600/g_JHilJL2UQKYQbOAeKktKM5VqAzv2oG9JUV8MAsVqhixZbyVQWN9D2DGe4xgJJqfQ%253Dw300.png[/img]

Torrent® Pro - Torrent App

If you like the µTorrent desktop client or the μTorrent (uTorrent) app for Android.

You’ll love µTorrent Pro. And, because this edition of the µTorrent Android app is new to the Google Play store, you can upgrade to µTorrent Pro at a special introductory price.
Included in the Pro app:
✔ No banner ads
✔ Introductory pricing
✔ Personal support from our devs at utandroidpro@bittorrent.com If we can‘t get the app to work for you, we’ll refund your money
The recently-updated µTorrent Pro app reflects your input: we’ve modernized our look, and added in top-requested features including
✔ (NEW) Beautifully simple, clean design, including unique Pro elements
✔ (NEW) Select files within a torrent, to minimize your storage footprint
✔ (NEW) Choose your file download location, to help you stay organized
✔ (NEW) Choose between deleting torrents only, or torrents + files
✔ (NEW) Translated into Pусский, Español, Italiano, Português do Brasil
Along the way, we’ve improved overall performance and stability.
Standard features:
✔ No speed limits and no size limits on downloads
✔ The very latest in core torrenting technology, continuously updated by dedicated core engineers to maximize performance
✔ Wifi-only mode option to save money on your mobile data plan
✔ Access licensed content from BitTorrent’s content partners from the get-go
✔ Download torrents and magnet links
✔ Downloaded more than one music file in a torrent? Play them all at once as a playlist
✔ Subscribe to RSS feeds

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B6iWE6_ZHNEzVnVDR0l6WUlpaU0

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
[b]WiFi Manager Premium

[img]http://2.bp..com/-DnYUn0-F_rw/VJcTHsw7vjI/AAAAAAAANPo/g7cvTal2y1M/s1600/pjNBQtj51tBb92NmLzoXw6flC-Zzw0t8no6fKAJ7fjxhoG2jhVPnRJAzyfMoH64x1M2q%3Dw300.png[/img]

Discover open networks around you.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views;
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• "Best network" to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 4.0.
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B6iWE6_ZHNEzb2U0TnZhVTJQclk

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Minuum Keyboard Pro

[img]http://4.bp..com/-gdI3VuncOM0/VAxgwxLDQdI/AAAAAAAAE7I/cYEkIccmIBA/s1600/Minuum%2BKeyboard%2BAndroid%2BApk.png[/img]

Minuum Keyboard is aa different type of keyword gives you more space for content and keyword take lesser space. Features: It has more then 800 emoticons, CURSOR CONTROL, Tweak your texts and post, Instantly access thesaurus, SMART WORD PREDICTION and multitask more effectively as a result of extra screen space, RAPID GESTURE SHORTCUTS.

http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/58609137/file.html

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
[b]Music Maker Jam

Create your own tracks with Music Maker Jam now! Whether Hip Hop, Dubstep, Metal or Drum & Bass - a complete range of over 70 music styles and an 8-channel mixer give your creativity plenty of room to express itself. Music Maker Jam is simple and easy-to-use, allowing you to achieve professional results in no time at all. No previous experience? You don't need any!

Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance. Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™

FEATURES

- Free download with four music styles- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.- Adjust tempo and harmonies- Play around with spectacular real-time effects- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device- Record your tracks and share them with your friends

http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/42189654/file.html

[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by okinme: 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by happy662(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
nani667:

Just search Google for the normal Playstore, flash it via recovery and you're Golden ✔

What device are you using ?
gionee m2
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Kaslyni: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hey op u really doing a great Joby in here more grace brother

just wondering if you know any app(s) that could bypass an encrypted Wi-Fi.

any??

cus these guys here seem to be very stingy i must say
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
cutiedave:
pls dis app wiped off my phone memory while i was trying to install through cwm.pls i dere any other way i can install it coz am quite interested in it

JayKayMaybachz:
I'll have to source for the apk file

Am sorry bout ya data loss

But ah flashed mine via CWM

Joshkid:
Hope there's no risk of bricking

Mr JayKayMaybachz, kindly delete the link to that app before it wipes off er'one's data.
This is the third case reported on this thread!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
funkyjms:

Mr JayKayMaybachz, kindly delete the link to that app before it wipes off er'one's data.
This is the third case reported on this thread!

Some peeps don't know how to flash zip files

Some flash their zip files via Stock recovery, that's why
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Goahead(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
biessri:
How do you purchase app for free on playstore?
Google search for GetApk, download and install, open your play store and locate the app you want to steal.... then share it to GetApk
You're good to go

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kaslyni:
Hey op u really doing a great Joby in here more grace brother

just wondering if you know any app(s) that could bypass an encrypted Wi-Fi.

any??

cus these guys here seem to be very stingy i must say

Here you go✔✔✔✔⭐⭐⭐

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_DJbsL4yh3eN0M3QzdHM0ZmUTA/edit?pli=1
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Goahead:
Google search for GetApk, download and install, open your play store and locate the app you want to steal.... then share it to GetApk
You're good to go

Your Head Valid, My Brother⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✔✔✔✔
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
[size=14pt]Wifi Password (Wifi Hacker Apk)[/size]

WifiPassword is an android app which pretend to crack the WiFi networks. This can penetrate all WiFi networks that you mobile observe like a Gamma ray. This will hack every router near you, gain their passwords and then you will be able to use Internet by using these passwords. Prank your friends that you’re a dangerous Hacker.

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Google Drive

Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.

With Drive, you can:

* View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more* Search for files by name and content* Easily share files and folders with others* Set files or folders so anyone with a link can view, comment, or edit* Quickly access recent files* See file details and activity * Enable viewing of files offline

http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/pBeco30L/file.html

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by swaggzo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
[size=14pt]Wifi Password (Wifi Hacker Apk)[/size]

WifiPassword is an android app which pretend to crack the WiFi networks. This can penetrate all WiFi networks that you mobile observe like a Gamma ray. This will hack every router near you, gain their passwords and then you will be able to use Internet by using these passwords. Prank your friends that you’re a dangerous Hacker.

omoh.. How does this app work? A whole lot of them are fake.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
swaggzo:

omoh.. How does this app work? A whole lot of them are fake.
Download it and give others review

It's just 1.5mb

That won't hurt brov

cool
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Debroslink: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Good job Mr Jay. I need ISWAT WiFi unblocker premium apk. God bless u as u get it for guys like me.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by nani667: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
happy662:
gionee m2

Just search for the Google Playstore and flash via recovery... Or better still, you said you're using a modded playstore right ? Just reinstall the modded playstore again the same way you installed it before.... Then all your problems should be solved ✔
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by nani667: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Meanwhile... Who wants a Whatsapp call ?

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Debroslink:
Good job Mr Jay. I need ISWAT WiFi unblocker premium apk. God bless u as u get it for guys like me.

http://hiapphere.apk.vc/downloadatoz/d.php?com.tetherunlocker
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
nani667:
Meanwhile... Who wants a Whatsapp call ?
Call me bro

Is that a new whatsapp ugrade?✔⭐
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Debroslink: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

http://hiapphere.apk.vc/downloadatoz/d.php?com.tetherunlocker

Thanks bro. But it is still d free version. If u can get the premium or plus version , I will be grateful. If not, no problem. U are still doing a great job.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by nani667: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Call me bro

Is that a new whatsapp ugrade?✔⭐

Yeah... The calling feature is only available on the latest Whatsapp version.... The version isn't even on Playstore yet....

Plus it seems I can't call anyone that doesn't have the version.... This is what I'm seeing when I clicked on call... No one has the feature on my contact list

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Debroslink:

Thanks bro. But it is still d free version. If u can get the premium or plus version , I will be grateful. If not, no problem. U are still doing a great job.

Here's the link to the plus version

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kzjqyhvo3pueh2i/com.tetherunlocker.noads-1.apk?dl=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Onyi42(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Yes Sir

Hope yhu backed up ya device?

Via CWM or TWRP?

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Infinix Hot Note Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.