Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (206066 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Zohan:

God bless you man!

You welcome
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by pat077: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Download this app

Thank me later

http://www.mediafire.com/download/paho3g2ol6nayog/Sports_TV_1.0.0.apk

After downloading the app, don't open it.... Install Amazon AppStore first... Cos that's the only app store that ve got this app, so without their AppStore it won't work

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/android/ref=mas_rw_ldg_dl?appName=&appVersion=&dl=1&campaign=&channel=
can these apps work witout rootin?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
pat077:
can these apps work witout rootin?
Yes Oga
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by pat077: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Yes Oga
ok. Tanks
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Onyi42(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
@jaykaymaybach……. pls can u help me with a sport streaming app
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Onyi42:
@jaykaymaybach……. pls can u help me with a sport streaming app

Download this app

Thank me later

After downloading the app, don't open it.... Install Amazon AppStore first... Cos that's the only app store that ve got this app, so without their AppStore it won't work

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/android/ref=mas_rw_ldg_dl?appName=&appVersion=&dl=1&campaign=&channel=
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nastydroid(m): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
please I need avg antivirus pro
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Odunharry(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Download this app
Thank me later
upgrAded my fine to kitkat now I'm finding it difficult to change the fone imei... help
all I get is command not allowed in user builder
nani667 , osyxcel
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 12:55am On Mar 05, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Download this app

Thank me later

Downloaded both apps and installed them. Signed up to Amazon then opened sports TV. What I saw was 'You do not own this app, would you like to see more details?'
What do i do next sir?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 1:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Boss abeg i nid link to xmtv player. e dey urgent. Oooshey!!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Osyxcel(m): 6:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Odunharry:

upgrAded my fine to kitkat now I'm finding it difficult to change the fone imei... help
all I get is command not allowed in user builder
nani667 , osyxcel

Put a space in between AT and +EGMR
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2015
grinface98:
Downloaded both apps and installed them. Signed up to Amazon then opened sports TV. What I saw was 'You do not own this app, would you like to see more details?'
What do i do next sir?
Uninstall the sports tv and reinstall it again via amazon
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2015
grinface98:
Boss abeg i nid link to xmtv player. e dey urgent. Oooshey!!
Download from playstore
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by pat077: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Download from playstore
i installed d ustream but its nt audible, whats d cause?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2015
pat077:
i installed d ustream but its nt audible, whats d cause?
From where?

I never gave you link to uStream oo
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by pat077: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
From where?

I never gave you link to uStream oo
playstore
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2015
pat077:
playstore
Don't know nada bout uStream.. . Go download SportsTv from Amazon Store
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Odunharry(m): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2015
Osyxcel:

Put a space in between AT and +EGMR
thanks boss, already fix it... how ur night?
now trying to download from playstore telling me error retrieving from server, writing I go do?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Odunharry:

now trying to download from playstore telling me error retrieving from server, writing I go do?

From ur playstore

Go to ya playstore, locate app info

Dash to clear cache and data

Launch app

Then do the needful
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Osyxcel(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Odunharry:

Fine thanks....

Network ish, just wait till network is good.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Odunharry(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Osyxcel:

Fine thanks....

Network ish, just wait till network is good.
network from 3g now...

how ur family name hope u Don ready ur Kalki again
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Osyxcel(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2015
Odunharry:
network from 3g now...

how ur family name hope u Don ready ur Kalki again

3G doesn't mean network is good na.

Family is fine. Khaki for what na??
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Odunharry(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Osyxcel:

3G doesn't mean network is good na.

Family is fine. Khaki for what na??
lol..I think say u want serve again with candy
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by wetindey11: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Good job being done here. Keep it up guys/gals.

1. Pls, any link to free android bible app hs atleast two diff. versions in one & can be viewed side by side at d same time.

2. Name or link to a good call recorder dat start recording frm d point d call is picked. I've tried 'auto call recorder' bt dis usually records frm d point d call is still ringing till it's picked up. Somtimes, if d call is nt even picked at all, it would hv still recorded d ringing tone. ''Vox track'' does perfect call recording on my symbian phone bt I cant find its android ver.

3. Need good app to capture frm document to editable text. Camscanner only capture to pdf.

Thnks in adv.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Osyxcel(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Odunharry:
lol..I think say u want serve again with candy

Lol... She say mah no worry, she no wan disturb me.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Sagax(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
@jaykaymayback se u get App wey fit help me recover pics,music,etc from my phone after formatting the memory card because it get Virus. I don use Disk digger b4 formatting it bring some pictures out and music but after formatting e no bring am again.wen it bring it the other time virus plenty inside the pics.Pls i need another App that will help me to recover those pictures. Thanks Man

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
wetindey11:
Good job being done here. Keep it up guys/gals.

1. Pls, any link to free android bible app hs atleast two diff. versions in one & can be viewed side by side at d same time.

2. Name or link to a good call recorder dat start recording frm d point d call is picked. I've tried 'auto call recorder' bt dis usually records frm d point d call is still ringing till it's picked up. Somtimes, if d call is nt even picked at all, it would hv still recorded d ringing tone. ''Vox track'' does perfect call recording on my symbian phone bt I cant find its android ver.

3. Need good app to capture frm document to editable text. Camscanner only capture to pdf.

Thnks in adv.

Documents to text scanner

https://apksfull.com/get/com.andretor.scantotext/location/1/

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sagax:
@jaykaymayback se u get App wey fit help me recover pics,music,etc from my phone after formatting the memory card because it get Virus. I don use Disk digger b4 formatting it bring some pictures out and music but after formatting e no bring am again.wen it bring it the other time virus plenty inside the pics.Pls i need another App that will help me to recover those pictures. Thanks Man
I only know of disk digger buh i will search further
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by jimohibrahim(m): 12:47am On Mar 06, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Download Iroot for pc and root ya device
lroot for pc request an unlock code before it will root any device.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by wetindey11: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Documents to text scanner
https://apksfull.com/get/com.andretor.scantotext/location/1/
Thnks a lot. I'll gv it a trial.

wetindey11:

Still in need of these. Thnks in adv.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by swaggzo(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Back After they banned my fuckiing Life on nairaland!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Infinix Hot Note Pro