Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

External Forces Stalled Chibok Girls Rescue – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / External Forces Stalled Chibok Girls Rescue – Jonathan (461 Views)

Francis Adigun, Soldier Killed During Chibok Girls Rescue(pic / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / External Forces Stalled Chibok Girls Rescue – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

External Forces Stalled Chibok Girls Rescue – Jonathan by Samueldo(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has blamed the non-rescue of the abducted Chibok girls on external forces, promising that his administration would do everything possible to end the Boko Haram insurgency in a matter of months.
The president spoke, yesterday, at the palace of the Shehu of Borno where he had gone to pay homage to the traditional ruler.
According to him, after ending the Boko Haram insurgency, his administration would rebuild the affected areas.
Jonathan stated that, with the use of initiatives like Victim Support Fund, Presidential Initiative for North-east and Safe School Initiative as well as  increased budgetary allocation, his administration will rebuild and redesign Borno State in such a way that children will have access to education and better future.

President Goodluck Jonathan at the PDP presidential campaign rally in Maiduguri, yesterday.
“We feel the pain of Borno people. I personally feel more pained when people accuse me of of being involved in the problem for some political advantage. I have said it many times that my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. And I don’t think any president or human being can do what they accuse me of doing,’’ the president said.
“The Boko Haram problem is what I thought we would have ended long ago but may be external influence or interest is affecting us. I am assuring you however that it won’t take us more than a few months to end this insurgency and restore peace in Borno.
“Our people must return to their communities. Insha Allahu, we will get our Chibok girls back’’

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/external-forces-stalled-chibok-girls-rescue-jonathan/.
Re: External Forces Stalled Chibok Girls Rescue – Jonathan by killuminati(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2015
That's the clueless J, and I don't mean Jay Z
You screaming GEJ till 2019, nigga are you crazy?

Don't try to play me, cos I'm far from being lazy
Is like your brain is hazy, you try to be swayze?

Me and my people have decided, armed with the PVC so deadly and delighted
It's all about FeBuhari 14 and everybody is excited

GEJ is a money stealer, PDP be the nest of killers
But we coming to hold the middle like messi and milla

And we be goal getters, mr J is clueless and a slow nigga
bleeps shekaus if I see em I'm a blow trigga cry

#Change

2 Likes

Re: External Forces Stalled Chibok Girls Rescue – Jonathan by Humblesam(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Oga Presidio say no more.....
We have heard you, just prepare to create more schools and not only creating schools but also encouraging those that are educated there or better still pay them to create awareness for a compulsory education for all the cow rearers, shoe shiners, nail dressers, beggars with complete sense organs and body parts etc.
They should use everything to push them to school....only this method is needed by you to conquer and bury the existence of bokoharam in that part of the country.
Re: External Forces Stalled Chibok Girls Rescue – Jonathan by dotexxxy(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: External Forces Stalled Chibok Girls Rescue – Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2015
This thing(GEJ) is proud to be clueless, imagine ur president sayn this trash, in a matter of months he end the insurgent, which he couldn't end for the past 4yrs

Re: External Forces Stalled Chibok Girls Rescue – Jonathan by lacasa: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Always putting blame on others for your failures.

What is GEJ's problem

We can't have another 4years of excuses, No!

Change!
#IHAVEDECIDED

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Important Informations During This Election Period / What Can GEJ Tell Us About Unemploying Nigerian Youths / Soludo Is Confused, Has Lost Touch With Reality, Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.