Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,333 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Have You Ever Been Tempted By The Devil, And How Did You React? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Been Tempted By The Devil, And How Did You React? (476 Views)

MMM Is Demonic Says Apostle Suleiman, Participants React / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React / Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Tempted By The Devil, And How Did You React? by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:58am On Jan 25, 2015
For example,
Devil- mr man, go and steal that meat from your mother's pot, she will not know, she is not around now.

MuguliciousMUGU- the bible says thou shall not steal, and if i steal, then am a disobedient boy.

Devil- forget what that book said joor, she will not beat you.

MuguliciousMUGU- no devil, the bible says obey your father and your mother so that you can live long in the land of the living.

Devil- o boy, you dey tire me oo, you too dey form church boy, i go come back for you.

MuguliciousMUGU- the bible says no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.

Devil- we go see na.

Share your experience here...
Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted By The Devil, And How Did You React? by spartoo: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2015
Devil - go and peep at dat geh takin her bath

Spartoo - no. wat if som1 catches me

Devil - go quickly no1 wil c u.. u r th only 1 here

Spartoo - th bible says thou shall not commmit adultery

Devil - wen u go church last?

Spartoo - November 20th 2014

Devil - u c? things hav changed since then.. jst go and peep small.. sh has nice curves oo

Spartoo - *takes 6 steps to th bathroom, turns bac and sees iya bimbo comin* Devil is a iar
Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted By The Devil, And How Did You React? by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2015
spartoo:
Devil - go and peep at dat geh takin her bath

Spartoo - no. wat if som1 catches me

Devil - go quickly no1 wil c u.. u r th only 1 here

Spartoo - th bible says thou shall not commmit adultery

Devil - wen u go church last?

Spartoo - November 20th 2014

Devil - u c? things hav changed since then.. jst go and peep small.. sh has nice curves oo

Spartoo - *takes 6 steps to th bathroom, turns bac and sees iya bimbo comin* Devil is a iar

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Tempted By The Devil, And How Did You React? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Devil: What are you waiting for? Why do you continue serving Him? What has he ever done for you?

Me: I love Him. embarassed

Devil: He took your brother.

Me: My brother is resting.

Devil: You're not doing anything meaningful yet and you claim to love God.

Me: I shall wait on the Lord for my salvation

Devil: You don't know anything

Me: I know with God all things are possible.

Devil: We shall see.

(1) (Reply)

The Many Names Of Christ / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/01/15 / Can A Lawyer Or A Soldier Live A Godly Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.