Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Help!how Do I Come Out Clean? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help!how Do I Come Out Clean? (901 Views)

When You Come Out With First Class In Architecture And You Go For Job Interview / See Why This Baby Refused To Come Out From His Mother's Womb / When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!how Do I Come Out Clean? by Fussbot: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2015
There is dis babe av been chasing for some months now wey no gree..Ystdae night while we were chatting,she asked what job does my mum do?

I answered; nothing really,she just manages an OIL-BLOC and my phone went off!
This morning when I charged my phone I saw her msgs "goodmorning love",how was ur night sweet?

The problem now is what I actually meant was dat my mum manages a PALM OIL BLOC in ife,osun state.. grin grin ;Dcouldn't explain further cus my phone went off...

Should I tell her the truth or should i just play along now she has agreed to be my babe?

Na joke I dey o..happy sunday to y'all..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The Day - Dont Try To Form Electrician / Husband Blamed For Stealing Biscuits But His Wife Soon Caught The Real Culprit / Jokes Of The Day: Dumb Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.