Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89920 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by laiza(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:
oya, wey d wine?
lol....that depends on where u are. I can deliver it myself wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by elderhimself(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
chuka5000:

But u didn't see it as bad when RCCG papa was supporting his oSINbajo

Truth be told, I truly don't agree with nor support Adegboye If he really supported Osibanjo. He can encourage Nigerians to come out and vote but not support any any candidate coz if clerics do that, it will turn to a religious politics...which is definitely not good for a country like nigeria.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Emperor4God(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
PLEASE KEEP QUIET MR FREEMASON OYEDEPO

Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by elTigre(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
softwareman:

If he said this while praying specifically for Jonathan, then he basically said what they attributed to him.

LET US FACE FACTS:READ THE BISHOP'S BODY LANGUAGE AND YOU CAN EASILY READ WHERE HIS POLITICAL ALLEGIANCE LIES.

MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD GIVES HIM WISDOM SO THAT HE DOES NOT DRAG HIS NAME AND GOD'S MINISTRY INTO NEEDLESS CONTROVERSY BECAUSE HE WANTS TO SUPPORT JONATHAN.

IF HE WANTS, HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO SUPPORT JONATHAN, BUT IN THE NAME OF GOD, PAPA, DO NOT BASTARDISE THE PULPIT OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND RESORT TO SHAM RELIGIOUSITY BECAUSE OF JONATHAN.

PAPA. IN THE NAME OF GOD, PLEASE DO NOT.
well said
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by mickeymimi: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
no politician PDP or APC will engage in violence, US sectary have threatened them with NO VISA FOR YOU.

our politicians love visa i think everybody will abstain from violence.

Politicians should stop using the Church as a campaign ground, It will cause ethnic and religious crisis in the country.

Na waa o ..Mere mortals playing God . I want to give Oyedepo the benefit of doubt and say that I don't think he would have made such a statement as "opening the gates of hell" to anybody with respect to the election or anything for that matter.

I believe that anyone that has the key to Hell must be the gate man there and I pity his followers because he is taking them to gate of hell instead of heaven since he has the key to hell fire. lets be bold to speak the truth as Christians.

Jesus Christ prayed privately. And he never prayed nor did anything for political reasons or for politicians. Actually, they hated Him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by mistabiola: 5:26am On Jan 27, 2015
Emperor4God:
PLEASE KEEP QUIET MR FREEMASON OYEDEPO

Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

Could this be true !!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by gbengadada2004(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2015
mistabiola:
President Jonathan was a guest at Winners Chapel in Ota Ogun state today and according to people who were there, they claim Pastor Oyedepo said he will 'open the gate of hell on those who oppose the President.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205093766319765&set=vb.1111933828&type=2&theater

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/we-will-open-gate-of-hell-on-thos-who.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

I have listened to the link you posted on the facebook. That sermon was not the one he preached when President Jonathan came to his Church at Ota. When Mr President came, Bishop Oyedepo simply prayed for wisdom and grace to enable him perform his duty effectively. Here is a link to the prayers he prayed when Mr President came.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Bjf1BPt7A&feature=youtu.be
Pls cross check your information before misinforming the public.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Sexyjlo: 11:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Kayode ogundamisi u better go and listen to the message and hear wat papa said instead of quoting him wrong and there by going around spreading fake news. Don't know if u seeking for attention. Don't bring cause to ur self.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2015
sexynabila:
an a winner member
..but am voting for buari
Hi I read your decision to switch to voting Jonathan over the ait documentary, if/when you have got the time, i would like to know what part of the documentary changed your support for Buhari, i would like to tell you why.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by candidbabe(f): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2015
Shocking Atrocities Committed By APC’s
Presidential Candidate General Muhammadu
Buhari
1. Buhari was in full support of all the
atrocities of
Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There
is
no single record of his criticism of Sani
Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria
was
on precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of
convenience. In fact On the 10th anniversary
of
Abacha’s demise, Buhari said that Abacha stole
nothing from Nigeria! Despite millions of
Dollars
recovered from banks around the world and
the
Abacha family signing a formal agreement to
return
over $1 billion dollars, Buhari still said that,
Abacha’s stealing remains an unproved
allegation!!!! Why? Because Abacha set Buhari
up
like an emperor and let him use oil money
from
theNiger Delta to develop the North without
supervision or questions.
2. He supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases
filled with cash through the MMA against the
protest of General Tunde Idiagbon and
ironically,Abubakar Atiku, the then Director
General
of Customs, who later became the Vice
President
and a compromised politician himself. This
smuggling of the suit cases were supervised by
buharis ADC, Col. Mustapha Jokolo
3. That obnoxious Decree 4 by buhari, against
which truth was no defence, was used to jail
journalists, an attempt to shut-up the media as
a
whole. That tyrannical legislation of buhari
shows
the essence of his intolerance…..He jailed
Ndukar
Irabor and Tunde Thompson of “The Guardian”
on
stories that were factually true. He again told
Nigerian journalists then that, it did not
matter
whether the story reported was true or not, if
his
regime did not like it, the writer would go to
jail.
facts of recent history.
4. Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter,
was
sacked on Buhari’s orders as military ruler, for
reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her
in
an interview about how the missing, $2.8
Billion
money, while buhari was petroleum minister,
was
traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank,
London branch. In view of this, OBJ scraped
PTF
over Buhari’s misappropriation. Vera
eventually
won her case in court after providing evidence,
and
was financially compensated.
5. He convinced all the northern political
leaders
against allowing the National Identity card
program
because according to him, this would unravel
the
myth of Northern population majority.
6. He has never been able to account to
Nigerians
what he did with the 20 billion Naira of the
Petroleum Trust Fund of which he was the
chairman under Sani Abacha. Also, He has not
been able to point to any project he
prosecuted
outside Northern Nigeria with the trust fund.
7. Buhari, as part of his tribalistic practices,
placed
President Shagari under house arrest inside a
palatia mansion in Ikoyi, while he locked up
Shagari’s Vice, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri
Prison.Shagari is Hausa/Fulani like him while
Alex
Ekwueme is an Igboman.
8. Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu,
another Igboman who had just returned from
years of exile in 1982, following a pardon by
then
president, Shehu Shangri, was as well locked
up in
Kiri-Kiri Prison by Buhari. Till this day, we are
not
told what Ojukwu’s offence was.
9. Buhari discriminated against persons from
other
ethnic groups/faiths; and as PTF chairman, he
employed an overwhelming numberof Fulani/
Hausa/Moslem people at the detriment of
other
groups and concentrated PTF projects in
theNorth.
If in doubt, read El Rufai’s book.
10. Buhari snubbed the same Nigerians he now
wants their votes by refusing to appear before
Justice Oputa “Truth and Reconciliation Panel.”
Despite the fact that Buhari knew how
important
reconciliation is to the stability of democracy,
buhari has never apologised at anytime.
11. Buhari after locking up Sam Mbakwe, who
was
governor of Imo State, from October 1, 1979
to Dec
31, 1983 in jail, he went for one of Mbakwe’s
wives. He established himself for what he was/
is
letting Mbakwe receive in jail, news of the
death of
another of Mbakwe’s two wives.
12. He is an Islamic fundamentalist, who told
his
northern followers never to vote for anyone
who
was not a muslim and he is a coup plotter who
overthrow a civilian government.
13. He is an oligarch who does not believe in
equality before the law. The way he jailed
Lateef
Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Pa Adekunle Ajasin,
Chief
Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation
and
allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State
governor, who was arrested in Heath row
Airport in
London with 14 million (Pounds sterling) and
several millions of Naira and dollars to be
under
house arrest is my evidence. (Ayo Ojewumi
became blind as a result of his imprisonment
over
false charges and died shortly after)
14. Against all canons of legal decency, Buhari
executed Lawal Ojuolape (30),
BernardOgedengbe
(29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26). To put it
quite
plainly, one of those three –Ogedengbe – was
executed for a crime that did not carry a
capital
forfeit at the time it was committed.
15. After the military government of Major-
General
Muhammadu Buhari took power, Prof Ambrose
Ali,
one time governor of (Bendel) state, who had
already retired from politics, was arrested and
sentenced to 100 years in prison by buhari’s
military tribunal over trumped up charges. He
was
finally freed when the Esama of Benin, Chief
Gabriel Igbinedion, paid a fine to
buhari’governme
nt. Ambrose Ali died shortly after his release.
16. Gen Buhari allowed Shehu Kangiwa, the
then
Sokoto State Governor from 1979-1981, who
conducted and supervised the famous
“Bakolori
Massacre” of poor peasant farmers, whose
lands
were seized without compensation, to remain
under a very comfortable house arrest, without
punishment or proper imprisonment.
17. In 2011 Buhari’s CPC loyalists massacred
and
lynched Nigerian youth corpers after the last
election. A refined politician is expected to
tender
an apology on behalf of the ignorant loyalists,
buhari refused to apologise. He said, the mob
were
angry because they felt the election was
rigged. Is
that sufficient to take the life of another?
18. Buhari pretended to have forgotten, his
CPC
party, rigged the election by registering under
aged
voters. He who comes to equity must come
with
clean hands.
19. On the 4th of September, 1984, minutes
before
leaving Nigeria for an extensive tour of the US,
Fela
Anikulapo Kuti was arrested at the airport of
Lagos
on orders of Buhari and was jailed for 5 years,
on
bogus charges under emergency law initiated
by
dictator buhari, which prompted the
sentencing
judge to later confess that, he was ordered to
do
so and apologized to Fela. Get Fela’s (Army
Arrangement) song for more expose’.
20. Mallam El-rufai who now sings buhari’s
praise
famously said on Oct, 5th 2010 that ” General
Buhari is perpetually unelectable because his
record as military head of state and
afterwards, is
a warning that many nigerians in the past have
wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s
diversity and his parochial focus are already
well-
known.” El-Rufai again said: “I was 25 years old
when Buhari was Head of State and now am
50+
and he still wants to be President, i don’t
understand that, i don’t understand that at all
and
I call on young people of Nigeria to take their
future into their hands and ensure in the next
election, they vote for a new generation of
leaders.
A leopard can never, ever change it’s spots.
Nigerians, do not be deceived,vote wisely.
Facts
and not fiction. Nigerians, behold the real
buhari
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by sexynabila(f): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Obiagelli:

Hi I read your decision to switch to voting Jonathan over the ait documentary, if/when you have got the time, i would like to know what part of the documentary changed your support for Buhari, i would like to tell you why.
1. d part where he took office forcefully....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexynabila:
Its on record that buhari wasn't part of the coup that ousted shagari, he was brought in to legitimize their action. Just like aguyi ironsi was made head of State after the 1966 coup.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
sexynabila:

adamdbt:
Documentary: The Lies Of AIT/GEJ by Barcanista from Nairaland
AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians
1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.
2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.
3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.
4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?
5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.
6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat
7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari ’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?
8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari's first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.
9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.
Vote for GMB/APC for Change in Nigeria. PDP propaganda is distasteful and obscene. Should be condemned by all.
The AIT documentary on Buhari will not make him less popular. President Jonathan is still playing catch up.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Btruth: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2015
I wonder why this man will continue to fumble like this. Anyway, as an occultist member, I believed he regularly visit hell for meeting. All this in the name of money. I won't be surprised if his private jet is hired tomorrow to ship in some fake ballot paper....end time Bishop.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by neocortex: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
KEVIND:
We members of Winners Chapel will Vote for President Jonathan. How could a right thinking Christian vote for a religious fanatic like Buhari.He thought he can deceive US by picking a redeemed pastor as a running mate, But he can't outsmart US. We members of Living Faith church know better & we have more than 5million members Nationwide.
We refuse to go back to Egypt.we're on Our Way to the promise Land and no one can "CHANGE" Our direction.

Thank you, in the 1930s Hitler also had a moderate running mate which he used to woodwink the germans, Nigerians won't fall for Buhari's antics.

Germans haven't completely recovered from their costly mistake.

GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by larrybee2017(f): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2015
I think its high time we stop this blackmail on pastors, many need to start listening with their heart than they do with their ears. we need the use of common sense for once oooo I pity many who just jump to comment.
I was listening to one of the political party presidential rally where they sang a song placing a curse on whoever vote for the other party yet no eyebrow was raise.
what we want as a nation is to hear what each party is read to offer with facts and figure on how they intend doing that not telling me their personal achievement or what they did or didn't do.
if we truly want a change then let learn in a way to be reasonable with our speach
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by chuka5000(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2015
elderhimself:

Truth be told, I truly don't agree with nor support Adegboye If he really supported Osibanjo. He can encourage Nigerians to come out and vote but not support any any candidate coz if clerics do that, it will turn to a religious politics...which is definitely not good for a country like nigeria.

True talk bro

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by emeka2847: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
sbaks:

You are so gullible! I tell you. Do you know what buhari took during ptf era? $2.4billion? You sit there to condemn goodluck jonathan. I stayed with these people in the north! I was a victim of their fanatism. Have you bothered to ask yourself why muslim extremists are clamouring for him? Have you bothered to ask your so-called self why majority of muslims never voted for any christian president? Have you ever bothered to ask your so-called self why Patricia olubunmi etteh was kicked out despite the fact that they are all corrupt as well? Wasn't it because she was a woman which is ofcourse haram for a woman to be above a man in islam? Have you ever asked your so-called self why farouk lawal was very much supported in the house (even though otedola had proof) wasn't it because it really went public that they jailed him? Have you ever asked your so-called self why yerima hasn't been persecuted?
Do you know that in borno as we speak, the only set of people who are really catered for are the Muslims (even though there are christians GOOD CHRISTIANS in askira uba, chibok etc.)? I still go to the north even uptill now. You are soooooo gullible (what some people would call MUMU). Even if you don't vote for goodluck, vote someone else other than a jihadist. Don't sell your birth right mumu. Anyway, you may even be a muslim sef with a fake moniker (nothing wey we no dey see for nairaland o)
Is this how you people campaign for PDP? By insulting people? And you expect APC not to win?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
emeka2847:
Is this how you people campaign for PDP? By insulting people? And you expect APC not to win?
pdp has won let me tell you. Many people who were supporting buhari(christians now) are seriously tracing their steps back and seriously saying that BUHARI IS NOT A BETTER OPTION. I was talking with one Today who said he found out that he was going astray. Buhari is loosing people from christendom if you don't know.
And what you don't know is that there, are christians in southern tarba, southern kaduna, southern bauchi, jos (haba that one sef na 80% for CHRIST should apc get up to 30% of the votes there, they rigged), adamawa,. (as in christians who make up at least 50%) of the state o. Siddon for there they make mouth. Then kebbi has fewer christians, niger too has who will vote like may be 40%. Its is ONLY KANO. That would be 90% in the whole Nigeria. Then may be followed by katsina, then sokoto. I still visit the north like almost every month? I was born there. I know that this emeka is not your name abi I lie? Stay there dey claim igbo. Anyway for the people who will read this post, apc has lost it. They know that is why they looked for a redeem pastor thinking we will vote for them (redeemites) but guess what? WE NO SEND THEM (EVEN IF NA PA ADEBOYE FOLLOW BUHARI BE VICE PRESIDENT, I SBAKS NO GO VOTE BELENTE REDEEM PEOPLE SEF). BUHARI HAS LOST IT. PEOPLE EYES DON DEY CLEAR. THAT AIT VIDEO WORK WELLA
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Eluwilussit(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Yes, God wants us to obey and respect people in power. But in reality, respect is earned. I don't like the way he is insulted but I believe his advisers are the cause of his downfall, honestly. There are much better advisers out the that common Reno Omokiri, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe, those guys never fail to amuse me.

However, for my choice of voting, I look at it from a very passionate angle, the issue of insecurity. Lemme explain; this issue of boko haram is my utmost problem. I live in the north and it pains me deep down when I hear how people are killed. See the thing is that most people in the south don't care since it's not affecting them, if they knew how it feels they won't for a second give their votes to GEJ.

People are forgetting that this terrorism if not contained on time, it will spread no doubt. I believe you heard the news earlier today that they attacked Maiduguri town. If they successfully capture that town (God forbid), their strength will increase geometrically. They would have control of an air strip where they can receive better support from other terrorist organizations. They won't be hiding in the bush any more, and they will spread further. This is my fear. GEJ has proven incapable in this aspect, it's no news. The international community believes so.

Gen. Buhari has lead more than one army division, he's capable in dealing with terrorists. Look at some of his past achievements in that aspect and speak for yourself. I am a very passionate person and I value the lives of people so much.

Sorry for the long story, Enjoy your weekend as well. I look forward to what you have to say.

My brother, I feel every bit of your pain. I am having goose flesh reading your post. I truly agree with your feelings. I spent one month in Kano in 98. It was amazing.

I wish I could agree with you on the choice of Buhari. He supported Boko Haram with his earlier positions. He was even nominated by Boko Haram as their negotiator. In view of all this, I will not be surprised if Boko Haram lay down their arms without firing a shot if Buhari wins.

The the Niger Delta people will rightfully feel cheated and start their wahala. We would have only succeeded in changing the battle field. If I were to speak for the North, they should dupport Jona and work with him. After that, we will support the North. Mind you, I am not from Niger Delta.

I feel sad for the loss of the North. Ahmadu Bello would have handled this differently. The northerners of today are charlatans. They use the North to get sympathy for themselves. Why is Buhari's daughter in London, while her father is roaming the streets of nigeria pretending to be poor? Buhari is outdated. I want Ek-Rufai, Ribadu, Tambuwal and their like. Please, take heart and let me know if you need help.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by mistabiola: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
sbaks:
pdp has won let me tell you. Many people who were supporting buhari(christians now) are seriously tracing their steps back and seriously saying that BUHARI IS NOT A BETTER OPTION. I was talking with one Today who said he found out that he was going astray. Buhari is loosing people from christendom if you don't know.
And what you don't know is that there, are christians in southern tarba, southern kaduna, southern bauchi, jos (haba that one sef na 80% for CHRIST should apc get up to 30% of the votes there, they rigged), adamawa,. (as in christians who make up at least 50%) of the state o. Siddon for there they make mouth. Then kebbi has fewer christians, niger too has who will vote like may be 40%. Its is ONLY KANO. That would be 90% in the whole Nigeria. Then may be followed by katsina, then sokoto. I still visit the north like almost every month? I was born there. I know that this emeka is not your name abi I lie? Stay there dey claim igbo. Anyway for the people who will read this post, apc has lost it. They know that is why they looked for a redeem pastor thinking we will vote for them (redeemites) but guess what? WE NO SEND THEM (EVEN IF NA PA ADEBOYE FOLLOW BUHARI BE VICE PRESIDENT, I SBAKS NO GO VOTE BELENTE REDEEM PEOPLE SEF). BUHARI HAS LOST IT. PEOPLE EYES DON DEY CLEAR. THAT AIT VIDEO WORK WELLA

Just like Doyin Okupe video is working for you now!!! Shameless folks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.