Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) (108636 Views)

An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo / Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja / Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by klem93(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Omo see gobe

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by nwana1: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by BokoHaramm: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is the usher an apc member

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by OLAplusONE(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Orisirisii lon sele l'aiye....uuhhmmmm nkan be!!!
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by sophtaf(f): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by cycline404(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
m
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by ZUBY77(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
One side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by owolawitola(f): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
A parkin space is a parking space. So far as there was no reservation for the space, then he had every right to park there.
megaik:
Bros, obedience is better than sacrifice.
You disobeyed the authority of the church n thats the most important point which attracted punishment applicable.

2 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by PerfumeRepublik: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Unfortunately the usher no get Nairaland account ,at least we can also hear from the horses mouth. Go call F̶u̶c̶k̶u̶n̶i̶z̶e̶r̶ vulcanizer & pump ur car.
Be fast before Sunday rice go cold finish

2 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Even Jesus himself is said to come back for the battle of Armageddon. Those ushers and fake imposters-called pastors are gonna ride with him to kill non-believers(Christianity Jihad). Learn your lesson and stop going to church buildings. Your family are your church.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by kamez(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
There are more crazy people in churches nowadays..

U re lucky this was not in redeemed camp. , those ones will first flog u koboko b4 towing ur car

2 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by otipoju(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
I am not surprised.

God knows his own.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by misreal(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
megaik:
Bros, obedience is better than sacrifice.
You disobeyed the authority of the church n thats the most important point which attracted punishment applicable.
true
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by AJOT99(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is serious

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by bomasek(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
kamez:
U sef for obey
What was ya response?
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by emmykk(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
If we should accuse bush fowl for eating our yam tuber,we should also accuse the yam plant for bring his tuber close to the surface of the soil.

You may have be very stubborn,he may have directed you to a different sport which you refuse,or that place is for an invited guess but you are showing strong head.

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by watchindelta(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
but the pic tyre u showed no deflate nah undecided undecided
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by marshalcarter: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Guy...you 4 don do lyk foreigners nii...no 2 much talk...just commot 1 teeth ni grin
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by oakson: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
How you wan make I judge the matter when I dey hear from u d plaintiff alone? Where is d defendant?

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Kessyy2k4(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
the kind of topics making FP dis day ehhn? is really alamy
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
shedyman:
As is customary of me, I attended Dunamis Int'l, Abuja today, the 25th day of January 2015.

I parked my car at the garage created for that purpose. One of the ushers in grey suit menacingly approached me and sternly warned me not to park there. Cars were parked beside me without any warning issued to the other drivers.

I had to look around so as to be sure I was not missing anything, after doing this, I told the usher from the pit of hell that the spaces between my car and surrounding vehicles was wide enough for entry and exit (true to my word, the cars that were in the garage when I parked had moved out and other cars had parked in their stead).

At the close of service, I was shocked to discover my tyres had been maliciously deflated. Instinctively, I had to look around for the usher from hell who took offence that I had the audacity to challenge the reasonableness of his instructions, I was not surprised to find he was no where to be found.

Consequently, I approached one of the ushers on ground to make a harmless complaint, I was dumbfounded when he threatened he was going to beat me up if I don't take my car in the state of its deflated tyres out of the garage. I dared him, but sensing I was a little enlightened he exercised restraint.

These two attitudes I experienced today got me wondering what the church of today is turning into. Are these really the signs of end time? If workers in church put up these attitudes (albeit unjustly), can it be said that the preaching that comes up from the pulpit is in anyway purging society of evil, looting, corruption, prostitution and malice?

Whilst I respect the grace and will continue to respect the grace and anointing of the Senior pastor of the church, Dr. Paul Eneche, I wonder what a christian whose faith is still shaky will do in my circumstance.

This post is actually a clarion call for pastors to be wary of the character that surrounds them, because these workers are the image the public has of the church.

Bross no vex, they deflated your tyres cause it was a carrinaII (if I'm not mistaken) if you had driven this,

he would have excercised restraint greatly. Harsh reality of Life.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by lyvin: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please give this as testimony during testimony time cheesy

B/w
Maybe d guy nefa receive him salary

2 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by holluwai(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Are you referring to windscreen? undecided shocked

jamex93:
sorry, take hrt,

but hope u hv removed ur car b4 dey remove ur wheel screen??

2 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
i tot it was usher d musician

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by adanduka: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
You should have carried your car to another church. In fact I use this medium to invite you to RCCG.

3 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by akinlex(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
shedyman:
As is customary of me, I attended Dunamis Int'l, Abuja today, the 25th day of January 2015.

I parked my car at the garage created for that purpose. One of the ushers in grey suit menacingly approached me and sternly warned me not to park there. Cars were parked beside me without any warning issued to the other drivers.

I had to look around so as to be sure I was not missing anything, after doing this, I told the usher from the pit of hell that the spaces between my car and surrounding vehicles was wide enough for entry and exit (true to my word, the cars that were in the garage when I parked had moved out and other cars had parked in their stead).

At the close of service, I was shocked to discover my tyres had been maliciously deflated. Instinctively, I had to look around for the usher from hell who took offence that I had the audacity to challenge the reasonableness of his instructions, I was not surprised to find he was no where to be found.

Consequently, I approached one of the ushers on ground to make a harmless complaint, I was dumbfounded when he threatened he was going to beat me up if I don't take my car in the state of its deflated tyres out of the garage. I dared him, but sensing I was a little enlightened he exercised restraint.

These two attitudes I experienced today got me wondering what the church of today is turning into. Are these really the signs of end time? If workers in church put up these attitudes (albeit unjustly), can it be said that the preaching that comes up from the pulpit is in anyway purging society of evil, looting, corruption, prostitution and malice?

Whilst I respect the grace and will continue to respect the grace and anointing of the Senior pastor of the church, Dr. Paul Eneche, I wonder what a christian whose faith is still shaky will do in my circumstance.

This post is actually a clarion call for pastors to be wary of the character that surrounds them, because these workers are the image the public has of the church.
Y didn't u obey simple instructions In the first place to avoid such smh...

Also wah d ushers did was uncalled for
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by gohzieh(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
But I'm noit trying to be biased here. But bro, you should have LISTENED. He is not a fool by standing to direct your it been your car was stolen what will be the headline? My fellow NLs please let's respect the office of those ushers.
And to ushers/security persons in churches, please use polite words to address people. Your words can either bless someone or hurt him. My bro please let it be.God bless you

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by judedwriter(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nothing new under the sun undecided
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
lokito:
That Usher didn't behave well, he shouldn't have only deflated the tyres, he should have also towed your motor to the police nearest police station so that next time you wont be disobedient
you are so dumb......
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by uist: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Go get a good car, suppose your car was range rover sport, believe me he wont ve deflate ur tyres lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by misreal(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
op gave us pix of his deflated tire,but he didn't give us the pox of his deflated face..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / "TBJ is a man of God " / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.