Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari (7160 Views)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / Nigeria Signed Pact To Import Refined Oil Under Buhari's Regime (NY Times 1984) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by idumuose(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
The damage that the AIT's documentary on General Buhari's regime has done an irreparable damage to his image.He is finished in the south and the middlebelt.

My friend just called from Lafia and asked me to tune my tv to Ait and see Buhari's wickedness.gringrin grin .He went further to announce that his PVC hitherto meant to vote Buhari is now for Jonathan.

I congratulated him.

Fani kayode and Jonathan's media team,thumb's up.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by idumuose(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tinubu was not wrong afterall when he said this about Buhari and i quote:

[size=17pt]"Buhari is a Destabilization Agent and FAR WORSE THAN
OBASANJO"!
[/size]

PROOF: http://www.politicaleconomistng.com/tinubu-calls-buhari-agent-of-destabilization/

8 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Have you watched the one Jonathan said 4 years is enough for change to be effected? In the same clip Obasanjo is seen saying Jonathan actually said he would only seek one tenure.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Collynzo419: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
idumuose:
[s]The damage that the AIT's documentary on General Buhari's regime has done an irreparable damage to his image.He is finished in the south and the middlebelt.

My friend just called from Lafia and asked me to tune my tv to Ait and see Buhari's wickedness.gringrin grin .He went further to announce that his PVC hitherto meant to vote Buhari is now for Jonathan.

I congratulated him.

Fani kayode and Jonathan's media team,thumb's up[/s].

Otueke Straight....

13 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by idumuose(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Have you watched the one Jonathan said 4 years is enough for change to be effected? In the same clip Obasanjo is seen saying Jonathan actually said he would only seek one tenure.
4 years cannot be enough for Jonathan to repair Nigeria that you destroyed.Did buhari not say thiis and i quote:

"i will not contest election again" - Muhammadu Buhari

The same mr "integrity"(integrity my foot) has this to say:

"Only death can prevent me from contesting 2015 election"- Muhammadu Buhari.

What did he forget in dodan barracks in 1983 that he wants to go and pick in aso rock?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Who doesn't know about his atrocities?

4 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
idumuose:

4 years cannot be enough for Jonathan to repair Nigeria that you destroyed.Did buhari not say thiis and i quote:

What did he forget in dodan barracks in 1983 that he wants to go and pick in aso rock?
Buhari is not going back to Dodan Barracks, but Aso Rock.

9 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by gurusmac4: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
I will still vote for #GMB, if you believe Hit like

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Collynzo419: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
idumuose:

[s]4 years cannot be enough for Jonathan to repair Nigeria that you destroyed.Did buhari not say thiis and i quote:

What did he forget in dodan barracks in 1983 that he wants to go and pick in aso rock?[/s]

Nigerians are tired of corruption

We thank Jonathan for his efforts but we want change

Sai Buhari

11 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by timilehin007(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
nothing has changed still PDP still loosing it

SAI BUHARI....Buhari till shekau turn to choir in oyedepo's church

8 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by dBard: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
NLanders, mumuishly carrying politicians wahala on their head since '06.
y'all need to chill.

elections will come n go, politicians will continue lying till belly full on the blood of their supporters.

'nuff said

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Can someone post the video here?
Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
idumuose:
The damage that the AIT's documentary on General Buhari's regime has done an irreparable damage to his image.He is finished in the south and the middlebelt.

I congratulated him.

Fani kayode and Jonathan's media team,thumb's up.
You think every Nigerian has access to digital television? You are lucky that you got yours through the December promo. How can a poor Nigerian afford a monthly subscription where $1 is equivalent to #208?
Or you expected people to start stealing money that can't buy a Peugeot to survive? If APC decide to produce a documentary on GEJ led administration, there is no way he wouldn't be stoned throughout Nigeria and eventually ends up in Geneva for trials.
Lots of atrocities are committed by the current government; Subsidy palava, Otedola Vs Faruk case is dead and buried, increment of petrol price as a new National Gift, closure of Tertiary education for months, missing Chibok girls, gallant Army committing mutiny, diversion of money meant for equipping the military, Stella Oduah saga, devaluation of naira, missing $20b and lots more.
No one will vote for JEG if a documentary is presented on his government and governance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by nke001: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari! Ur Own Has Finishedt!!

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by idumuose(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collynzo419:

Nigerians are tired of corruption

We thank Jonathan for his efforts but we want change

Sai Buhari
Cloninig someone's moniker is a crime in itself.Corruption cannot condemn corruption.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by menice69: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
idumuose:

His satipeecate
Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by nke001: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
dBard:
NLanders, mumuishly carrying politicians wahala on their head since '06.
y'all need to chill.

elections will come n go, politicians will continue lying till belly full on the blood of their supporters.

'nuff said

True talk,
but I am enjoying the uncertainty and fear that engolf their faces especially during electorial period.
Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Adminisher: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
nke001:
Buhari! Ur Own Has Finishedt!!

God will have mercy on you for your ignorance. They are manipulating your destiny and you don't know. They are stealing your future and you are supporting them because of tribalism. What are you afraid of?. Can't you think intelligently?. Jonathan has oiled a debt of $63bn on your children, they have sponsored a program on AIT TV to deceive you so they can get another term to add another $63B-). Can't you emancipated yourself?. All the things they said Buhari did in that program was supported by Nigerians. If Buhari had continued in office there won't be 419, Otokoto, Baby selling, kidnapping, stealing and corruption like we have now. Anyway not every body is a fool.
Buhari' s has not finished. He was head of state in his forties, and military governor and minister before then. That was even when Nigeria was good. It is you that is finished. Funny enough Buhari will become head is state again with or without your own vote.

11 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Collynzo419: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
idumuose:

Cloninig someone's moniker is a crime in itself.Corruption cannot condemn corruption.

mon•i•ker or mon•ick•er (ˈmɒn ɪ kər)

n.
Slang. name; nickname.

Does the person have any exclusive proprietary right to that name?

Olodo just like his Oga Jona cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
If PDP like they should sponsor propaganda documentary on BBC, CNN, NTA etc, Nigerians will vote Buhari. The truth we know, their propaganda and falsehood won't change it. Sai Buhari

9 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Can someone post the video here?
Guy how far? Your own better o. You don upgrade from pay-per-post to Supervisor position under the Chairmanship of Reno Omokri. Your boys are misbehaving though. Sai Buhari 4eva

6 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Collynzo419: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Guy how far? Your own better o. You don upgrade from pay-per-post to Supervisor position under the Chairmanship of Reno Omokri. Your boys are misbehaving thoug. Sai Buhari 4eva

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by nke001: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Adminisher:

God will have mercy on you for your ignorance. They are manipulating your destiny and you don't know. They are stealing your future and you are supporting them because of tribalism. What are you afraid of?. Can't you think intelligently?. Jonathan has oiled a debt of $63bn on your children, they have sponsored a program on AIT TV to deceive you so they can get another term to add another $63B-). Can't you emancipated yourself?. All the things they said Buhari did in that program was supported by Nigerians. If Buhari had continued in office there won't be 419, Otokoto, Baby selling, kidnapping, stealing and corruption like we have now. Anyway not every body is a fool.
Buhari' s has not finished. He was head of state in his forties, and military governor and minister before then. That was even when Nigeria was good. It is you that is finished. Funny enough Buhari will become head is state again with or without your own vote.

Give me another man other than buhari for he is no eligible to be voted 4.

As for manipulating ur destiny... God not man is incharge. ,
Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by lookmangiw(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Where is the light to watch the documentary sef.
Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Horlawoomey(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
DOKPESI now doing the dirty job but his he blind or numb to this wind of change ?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Horlawoomey(m): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
DOKPESI now doing the dirty job but is he blind or numb to this wind of change ?
Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by Adminisher: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
nke001:

Give me another man other than buhari for he is no eligible to be voted 4.

As for manipulating ur destiny... God not man is incharge. ,

Buhari is what we have because he is the most painful for Jonathan and PDP. The pain is so much they cannot hide it. So it is vengeance of the masses acting through him. I want you to wait and observe the most disgraceful defeat of an incumbent in history.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by ollyruffy: 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
We want more of such documentaries. This will give more hope to the masses that Buhari is capable of flushing all these Thiefing politicians to Kirikiri prison.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#.

6 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by idumuose(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Horlawoomey:
DOKPESI now doing the dirty job but is he blind or numb to this wind of change ?
Expecting change from Buhari is like expecting Shekau to denounce islam.
Change ko change ni.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nemesis ko, menses ni, rubbish angry
Re: AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari by CaptainAmerica1: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
I will still vote Buhari!

Wheareas this OP is such a dunce. This is democracy not military regime, he cannot dictate! You make it seem as if there was no positive side during Buhari's regime.

Maybe it's high time we got the figures of those that died in the hands of boko haram during GEJ's tenure

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Tribunal Receives 12 Petitions In Nasarawa – Official / Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness / Is Bianca A Gold-digger Or Truthful Wife To Dim Emeka Ojukwu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.