Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs (21531 Views)

APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP / Aisha Buhari Promises To Take Care Of Baby Born With Exposed Heart / “i’ll Give Igbo Youths One Million Jobs” – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by BushidoBlue(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
killuminati:
thunder go blast that your stupeed yansh wey you tek shits that damn words out! GEJ is the real killer!
Ok I see.... is GEJ the patron of Miyeti? e be like say d thunder don already faya ya yansh!! BTW how many farmers around the nation have you had conversations with? If you must know their main problem is encroachment from Fulani herdsmen... now as the patron of the herdsmen he hasn't put a halt to their encroachment is it 1,000,000 Igbo jobs he will provide in four years I'm to believe?
That aside you keep hearing that since be left power what has he done for his Local Government in Daura? How many youth has be empowered?

UNLIKE YOU I CHOOSE TO REASON BEYOND HYPE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by jamesjohn2010: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
when on earth will Nigerian learn to tolerate ? why vituperation and castigation on someone old enough to be your grandfather? is constructive criticism and critical appraisal not a better option than targeted verbal missiles. go and vote whoever you will and let the winner be well advised. ethnic and religious sentiments are too difficult to separate from politicking in this clime: why? Nigerians are mature enough to usurp any king who is found wanting now or later. Let there be PEACE.
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by biafranqueen: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
tbaba1234:

Yes, there are significant improvements in renewable sources of energy and they have become more competitive over the last few years but Nigeria does not have the luxury of a Germany, USA or China.

Growth in renewable energy has been as a result of incentives such as tax rebates and renewable portfolio standards. The legal and policy framework for the development of renewable energy in Nigeria is non existent. Currently Nigeria offers feed-in tariffs for renewable energy so that they can break even but more incentives are required otherwise it won't be competitive.

We need all the help, we can get. A vibrant coal industry will create jobs for many many Nigerians but i fear that regulation and safety standards will be a problem given the Nigerian factor.
I am glad we can agree to disagree but change is already here grin No going backwards.
We are working on hydro- energy now.

http://www.nigeriaalternativeenergyexpo.org/

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by BushidoBlue(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
biafranqueen:
I am glad we can agree to disagree but change is already here grin No going backwards.
No mind them na to dey for their zone without travelling out to see changes happening g around the nation.... if someone tells you something negative and you believe without evidence or research then I'm sorry....

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by Collynzo9: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
When the world is moving to renewable energy. Buhari is a dunce
That doesn't make him a dunce.
I am not his fan, but coal is still the number one source of energy in the world even in the UK where You currently reside, go figure.
South Africa we like comparing ourselves to just commissioned 2 new coal powered stations, US and UK are considering building new ones. That renewable energy trash is stale abeg.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by killuminati(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Ok I see.... is GEJ the patron of Miyeti? e be like say d thunder don already faya ya yansh!! BTW how many farmers around the nation have you had conversations with? If you must know their main problem is encroachment from Fulani herdsmen... now as the patron of the herdsmen he hasn't put a halt to their encroachment is it 1,000,000 Igbo jobs he will provide in four years I'm to believe?
That aside you keep hearing that since be left power what has he done for his Local Government in Daura? How many youth has be empowered?

UNLIKE YOU I CHOOSE TO REASON BEYOND HYPE.
Thunder go soon fire you!

How daft can you guy get? Is it Buhari that is suppose to solve encroachment problem for fulanis.. What is the government doing about that? Keep waiting for Buhari till you sense.
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by tbaba1234: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
biafranqueen:

http://www.nigeriaalternativeenergyexpo.org/

Well, the problem with GEJ administration is simple.. He is failing in the important areas inspite of his small successes... Many voting for Buhari are doing so because they are fed up with GEJ not because Buhari is so awesome.

You can not successfully campaign on GEJ records because there have been too many costly blunders. That is why PDP has focused on making Buhari look as bad as possible.
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by Collynzo9: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Seun:
It won't happen in 4 years, and frankly it comes at a high cost in terms of lives that will be lost in mines and air pollution from burning coal.
2 or 3 coal power plants will not produce up to 1% of the pollution we currently get from millions of generators. Our air will even be far cleaner for it, if they can give us stable electricity with coal.
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by whitecat2: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Have you heard? Be wise, vote GMB if you want 1 million jobs. If you don't vote him, you won't get a fair share. Yoruba voted Gej and got nothing, imagine you wey no vote am, how your case go pass sorry oo!
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by Collynzo9: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
tbaba1234:

Yes, there are significant improvements in renewable sources of energy and they have become more competitive over the last few years but Nigeria does not have the luxury of a Germany, USA or China.

Growth in renewable energy has been as a result of incentives such as tax rebates and renewable portfolio standards. The legal and policy framework for the development of renewable energy in Nigeria is non existent. Currently Nigeria offers feed-in tariffs for renewable energy so that they can break even but more incentives are required otherwise it won't be competitive.

We need all the help, we can get. A vibrant coal industry will create jobs for many many Nigerians but i fear that regulation and safety standards will be a problem given the Nigerian factor.
The funny thing is that each of those countries you mentioned still have coal as their number one source of electrical energy.
If they haven't abandoned coal with all the so called alternatives available and their technological advancement, why should Nigeria?
A single coal plant can produce more than the 4500 MW we currently get from several sources.
It is a no brainer

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by tbaba1234: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:

The funny thing is that each of those countries you mentioned still have coal as their number one source of electrical energy.
If they haven't abandoned coal with all the so called alternatives available and their technological advancement, why should Nigeria?
A single coal plant can produce more than the 4500 MW we currently get from several sources.
It is a no brainer

The USA and China still depend on coal...

Germany currently produces 70% of its power from renewable energy.
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by seguntijan(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
this is a man that made promise and clearly explained how he wishes to accomplish it and I must confess it is achievable with this analysis.
now my fellow igbos, how has GEJ explained how his government will benefit you, you really cares about the place the help is coming from? you don't care if the second Niger bridge is on paper? you don't care about your fellow brothers that other nations are killing without the intervention of our government? since it is GEJ your kids can embark on another 6 months strike, you don't care how much you spend on fuel even when you have it @ your backyard? all you want is to have someone with a red cap in Aso Rock flying jets while you and your family are dying?
for once let us not put sentiments in our choice of President, let's vote for credibility, integrity etc
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by biafranqueen: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
tbaba1234:

Well, the problems with GEJ administration is simple.. He is failing in the important areas inspite of his small successes... Many voting for Buhari are doing so because they are fed up with GEJ not because Buhari is so awesome.

You can not successfully campaign on GEJ records because there have been too many costly blunders. That is why PDP has focused on making Buhari look as bad as possible.

I don't think PDP has really been the one making the General look bad. It seems that the youth are the ones fighting this battle for the Prez not for PDP. The fear is mostly of those behind Buhari.
This is not a military coup, he can not just start throwing people in jail. He can't just accuse people and jail them without due cause anymore.
Every Minister is working to develop Nigeria. The FG Woman Urban Ministry is even working in their own way Water Ministry have a plan to for energy...][
How can you stand on a campaign ground of anti-corruption, yet so many underhanded secrets are being revealed. Things the Dear General was told to say and do have backfired.

For example bringing his daughter in to appeal to the youth turned them off PDP did not create these....
The Youth of Nigeria See Change in GEJ they see backwardness in GMB we don't want ex military officers ruling us again we had enough with OBJ. I wish Sansui would have ran it would have been more difficult to say much against such a brilliant man.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by tbaba1234: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
biafranqueen:
I don't think PDP has really been the one making the General look bad. It seems that the youth are the ones fighting this battle for the Prez not for PDP. The fear is mostly of those behind Buhari.
This is not a military coup, he can not just start throwing people in jail. He can't just accuse people and jail them without due cause anymore.
Every Minister is working to develop Nigeria. The FG Woman Urban Ministry is even working in their own way Water Ministry have a plan to for energy...][
How can you stand on a campaign ground of anti-corruption, yet so many underhanded secrets are being revealed. Things the Dear General was told to say and do have backfired.

For example bringing his daughter in to appeal to the youth turned them off PDP did not create these....
The Youth of Nigeria See Change in GEJ they see backwardness in GMB we don't want ex military officers ruling us again we had enough with OBJ. I wish Sansui would have ran it would have been more difficult to say much against such a brilliant man.

Actually, i feel the youth of Nigeria are singing a very different tune... There is a real possibility that GEJ could lose this election.. A very real possibility...

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by simdam500(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
fritiyo: buhari n his lies.
All this noise buhari is making evryday accross Nigeria. he shoud knw dat, if he eventual win, he wil b battling wit two security challenges in the country. militant in d niger delta n boko haram in d north. so, are u (gmb) prepared to fight d war awaiting ur govt if u emerge winner.

gej is figthing only boko haram of which he as nt been able to send them parking from the north oh.
ALSO THEY SHOULD KNW DAT, THEY ARE USING RENTED SUPPORTERS WHOSE MIND IS NT FIXED ON DEM BUT ON D CASH OFFERED TO DEM OH.

People keep on saying gej as failed. snce he has failed let him repeat d class so dat we cn promote him comes 2019.
if u fail u repeat ur class let him carry go.
God bless our darling NIGERIA. OUR PRIDE AND JOY.
VOTE WISELY FELLOW COUNTRY PPLE.

seconded
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by Collynzo9: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
tbaba1234:

The USA and China still depend on coal...

Germany currently produces 70% of its power from renewable energy.
Ok, I just discovered that renewable energy recently overtook coal in Germany, but still by a very tiny percentage. I don't know where you got your 70% from, they are targeting 60% by 2035 and you gave them 70% in 2015.
Coal is still very much in their plans. It still has top share in the UK too, so what are we waiting for?

Clean-energy sources met 27.7 percent of Germany’s demand in the nine months through September, for the first time exceeding the 26.3 percent share held by lignite coal, according to calculations by Agora, an influential researcher owned by the Mercator Foundation and European Climate Foundation. Merkel intends to get as much as 60 percent of the country’s power from renewables by 2035 under her “Energiewende” plan that will see all nuclear
reactors closed by 2022. Her efforts have been
plagued by runaway household power prices,
rising pollution, a surge in coal use and deepening reliance on natural gas from Russia.

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-10-01/german-renewables-output-tops-lignite-for-first-time-agora-says.html

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by peeJ1: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
To get more jokes from him "text Buhari" to 419
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by hadji127(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Trut:

Adonbilivit

Hmm.
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by biafranqueen: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
tbaba1234:

Actually, i feel the youth of Nigeria are singing a very different tune... There is a real possibility that GEJ could lose this election.. A very real possibility...

That is what the marketing team in Chicago USA is suppose to make people online, it is all part of APC and the parallel Government they keep mentioning, but it will never happen. The truth is in Nigeria they will vote GEJ by a landslide. GMB is too old and the youth know all the problems we are facing now is because of him and all his so called school mates.

The Youth know who has done more in 4.8 years and who has done nothing at all in 50 years, they know information is no longer hidden. Thanks to GEJ the Information Act has taken the truth to a whole new level!

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by tbaba1234: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Collynzo9:
Ok, I just discovered that renewable energy recently overtook coal in Germany, but still by a very tiny percentage. I don't know where you got your 70% from, they are targeting 60% by 2035 and you gave them 70% in 2015.
Coal is still very much in their plans.

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-10-01/german-renewables-output-tops-lignite-for-first-time-agora-says.html

My bad, just checked... 75% of peak demand is from renewables in Germany...

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by tboyzy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
BushidoBlue:

At least GEJ and his people won't kill Igbos at the slightest provocation
Neither will the retired General
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by Leez(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=janus05 post=30122901][/quote]
Awwww dem dy come my state oooooo
042 forever rep trans ekulu
Stealing IS kworuption
Just saying
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=janus05 post=30122901][/quote]

The Lord and Allah resist him
The world is turning to cleaner and less harmful energy source and he wants to give one million of my people lung cancer.is that the new book harm?
Let him hire 1 million people from his geopolitical area to mine coal

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
tboyzy:
Eyin omo Igbo now that's the man you should vote for
It looks like GEJ has abandoned you guys...
GEJ hasn't
We are with him and he is what we want
Not people who take us back to Trade by barter era
like buhari. when he was jailing Ibos he never new they have coal.
We want Goodluck Jonathan not Bombhari
God bless Nija
God bless Igbo land

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
BUHARI BUHARI BUHARI

GREED GO KILL YU JUST LIKE GEHAZI

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by biafranqueen: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
babyosisi:

The Lord and Allah resist him
The world is turning to cleaner and less harmful energy source and he wants to give one million of my people lung cancer.is that the new book harm?
Let him hire 1 million people from his geopolitical area to mine coal
Biko tell them we don't want that change in Enugu we are enjoying the fresh air!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by Kenai: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
But I thought they previously claimed Igbo people were "irrelevant".
Why all the asslicking? Is the truth finally dawning on some people?

"Buhari's daughter is married to an Igbo".
"Igbo people are the highest donors in Buhari's campaign team".
"Buhari's cook is Igbo".
"Buhari is now Okechukwu".
"Buhari will point his staff at Igboland and say, LET THERE BE JOBS!"
"Igbo people, listen up! Vote Buhari or the sky will fall".
"Igbo people, 2nd Niger Bridge is a scam! We're telling you this because we love you and care so much about you as our beloved brothers and sisters. Now, vote Buhari!"
"Igbo people, see flooded airport. Now, vote Buhari, abeg naa!"

Igbo this, Igbo that, this is getting annoying.
How many promises has he made to the Urhobos, Tivs, Edos, Ibibios, Kwales and others? Na only Igbo these desperadoes see?
Enough already.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by upcrown2512(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
MY COUNTRY!MY PASSION!MY NIGERIA

WHOSOEVER GOD HAS CHOSEN.
USE ALL THINGS AGAINST HIM, IT' LL NOT STAND.
SAMUEL TOLD SAUL, THAT HIS REIGNS HAS BEEN DOOMED. FOR HIM TO REPENT HE WAS AFTER WHO GOD HAS CHOSEN.
CHECK IT OUT. I PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN 2011.

THE TRUTH.

WHERE ARE WE TODAY?

GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF ASARI, SOUTH SOUTH, ETHNICITY, TRIBAL, CORRUPTION, INSECURITY

MAY BE MY BROTHERS HAS FORGOT THAT PDP HAS FAILED FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS (1999~2011)

MY EXPECTATIONS AS NIGERIAN THEN IS. OH HERE COMES A MAN THAT WE RIGHT THE WRONG OF PDP.

WHAT HAPPENED?
HE ABSOLUTELY MISSED IT.

FACTS.
I IMAGINE IF THERE IS A TREAT IN SOUTHWEST IN NEAREST FUTURE WITH THIS TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. HAAA ! ! ! !

IMAGINE WHEN STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION. OH OO

IMAGINE A PROMISED OF TWO REFINERIES SINCE FOUR YEARS.

IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SINGLE COMMISSION IN SOUTHWEST EXCEPT LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WHICH IS AT SLOW PACE.

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT LAUNDERING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND TELLING CITIZENS TO GO CASHLESS.

IMAGINE WHEN 16 IS MORE THAN 19.

IMAGINE WHEN OBJ CONFIRMED IN HIS LETTER IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE......?

IMAGINE EKWEME SAYING THIS IS NOT THE PDP WE DREAM UNDER THIS SAME GEJ.

IMAGINE THE DIVISION BETWEEN ETHNIC AND RELIGION THAT IS GETTING WIDER ON DAILY BASIS.

IMAGINE THAT IT TAKES NO TIME FOR GEJ (NIGER DELTA) BOYS TO PROCURE ARM (WAR SHIPS) BUT ITS TAKING ETERNITY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY TO PROCURE ARM.

MY RECOMMENDATION (PERSONAL) SINCE PDP HAS FAILED AND GEJ HAS MADE THINGS WORST.
LET GIVE ANOTHER PEOPLE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT WITHOUT:
SENTIMENT
HATRED
RELIGION
TRIBAL OR ETHNICITY
LIES
FAVORITISM
NEPOTISM (NA MY BROTHER)

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PROSPERITY WITHOUT SECURITY.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. THEN NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN WILL BE LIST FOR SALE LIKE (MOBUTU SESE SECO) OF DR CONGO.

STAND UP FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
STAND UP FOR CHANGE.
VOTE COMPETENT.
VOTE GMB AND PYO.
Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by biafranqueen: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Exploit200:

GEJ hasn't
We are with him and he is what we want
Not people who take us back to Trade by barter era
like buhari. when he was jailing Ibos he never new they have coal.
We want Goodluck Jonathan not Bombhari
God bless Nija
God bless Igbo land
we have not forgotten!

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs by llimaautos: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE..,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Probe: Go And Defend Yourself, Wike Tells Amaechi. / Taraba State Governorship Election Results / Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.