Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,551 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It (1787 Views)

Use Blackberry Subscription On Your Android Phone / Using Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android / Glo Bis Subscription Renewal On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please someone should help me with the step by step ways to root Techno N7 for glo BIS subscription.
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by dammybas(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
To root your phone, just download iRoot or Root Genius. (Google them)

For step by step method to change imei, just follow this link: http://dammybas..com/2014/11/how-to-change-imei-of-any-android-phone.html and follow the steps for Tecno devices. If you don't have an Imei to use, here are 3, use anyone. Thank me later.

Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
dammybas:

For step by step method to change imei, just follow this link: http://dammybas..com/2014/11/how-to-change-imei-of-any-android-phone.html and follow the steps for Tecno devices. If you don't have an Imei to use, here are 3, use anyone. Thank me later.

358265011813273 I don't want to thank you later, I am thanking you now, you have done a great job, I have rooted the phone, but could not see mobile uncle tools on google play store

Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
dammybas:

358265011813273 t

please can I have your no, I could not write on the comman environment (AT+)

Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by aliyug79: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by Leobreezy(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Please does anyone know how to make 3.5g or H+ network appear on Android using Glo bis? I only receive 3g network
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by dammybas(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Leobreezy:
Please does anyone know how to make 3.5g or H+ network appear on Android using Glo bis? I only receive 3g network
Probably the network in your area or the network capability of the IMEI
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by dammybas(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
DeConsult:
please can I have your no, I could not write on the comman environment (AT+)
Alright, you'll need MTKDroid tools and PDA Net. PdaNet is just to install drivers on your PC.
Search on google and download them on your PC.
Install PDA Net first
Plug in your phone to your PCwith USB Debugging enabled Then start Mtk droid tools and click root button
IF it gets stuck, don't worry jus close and restart.
You will notice the yellow bar under will turn green.
Now click on IMEI and change the one you want (Sim1 or Sim2)
Click OK and confirm then close MTKDroid tools. Unplug your phone and reboot.
Confirm your IMEI by dialing *#06#

Let me know if you face any other problem
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by Rollyluv: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2015
dammybas:

Alright, you'll need MTKDroid tools and PDA Net. PdaNet is just to install drivers on your PC.
Install PDA Net first
Plug in your phone to your PCwith USB Debugging enabled Then start Mtk droid tools and click root button

My fone iz rooted and i cud nt edit d AT+ field also. Am i goin to unroot my fone again to use ds MtKdroid?, plz xplain clearly.
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
dammybas:

Install PDA Net first

Thank you so much, but since I have rooted my phone, do I need to unroot it? Do I still need the mobileuncle tools which I have already downloaded on my phone? Please kindly explain.Thank you.
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by dammybas(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rollyluv:

My fone iz rooted and i cud nt edit d AT+ field also. Am i goin to unroot my fone again to use ds MtKdroid?, plz xplain clearly.
Follow the steps as i have written. Download MTDroidtools and PDANet to your PC and continue as i wrote above. #dazzall
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by dammybas(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
DeConsult:
Thank you so much, but since I have rooted my phone, do I need to unroot it? Do I still need the mobileuncle tools which I have already downloaded on my phone? Please kindly explain.Thank you.
No you don't need to unroot it, neither do you need Mobileuncle again. Just follow the steps and you are good to go.
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by Rollyluv: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
dammybas:

No you don't need to unroot it, neither do you need Mobileuncle again. Just follow the steps and you are good to go.

I did as u said but still cnt edit mine
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by okinme: 5:12am On Feb 04, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by dammybas(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rollyluv:

I did as u said but still cnt edit mine

Not possible. Follow the steps with MTDroid Tools as i posted above and reboot your phone.
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by Rollyluv: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
dammybas:

Not possible. Follow the steps with MTDroid Tools as i posted above and reboot your phone.

Hv u tried it on techno n7 b4?. If yes den gv me ur watsapp number lemme chat with you dere
Re: Please Help! How Can I Root Techno N7 To Enable Glo BIS Subscription On It by dammybas(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rollyluv:

Hv u tried it on techno n7 b4?. If yes den gv me ur watsapp number lemme chat with you dere

yes. 08063764258

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Test And Time Service Malware On Android Devices / Nokiaa1: Finally Arrives #nokia #smartphone With #android / Is This Inlimited Night Browsing By MTN True? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.