Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

CNN May Use Drones To Monitor And Report 2015 Elections In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN May Use Drones To Monitor And Report 2015 Elections In Nigeria (734 Views)

Soyinka: "Let's Boycott Cow Meat, Boko Haram May Use Cattle As Suicide Bombers" / RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN May Use Drones To Monitor And Report 2015 Elections In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
The Cable News Network (CNN) may use drones to monitor and report the 2015 presidential election and other elections in Nigeria according to an insider at the CNN.

After receiving preliminary approval from the FAA, Cable news channel CNN plans to study the use of drones as a tool for broadcast journalism. CNN announced an agreement with the Federal Aviation Administration that will allow the news organization to fly the unmanned aircraft despite the commercial ban on drones. CNN will report its findings to the FAA over the next two years, which will help shape the agency’s upcoming rules for these aircraft. Drones are already used for reporting in other countries and many times illegally by freelancers reporting in the U.S. - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/01/cnn-to-use-drones-for-getting-news.html#sthash.pVfeAeYu.dpuf

Re: CNN May Use Drones To Monitor And Report 2015 Elections In Nigeria by blackjack21(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Spy planes

1 Like

Re: CNN May Use Drones To Monitor And Report 2015 Elections In Nigeria by azpekuliar: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
These Americans! They can't send us drones to assist the NA in it's fight against BH or even locate the Chibok girls, but they can send drones to monitor our elections. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: CNN May Use Drones To Monitor And Report 2015 Elections In Nigeria by herald9: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
anything to ensure this election is free and fair is welcomed... I don't want a situation whereby people will be heading to court or start rioting after the election...

Anyways... Goodluck to themsmiley
Re: CNN May Use Drones To Monitor And Report 2015 Elections In Nigeria by killuminati(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Me I will use my flying saucer to monitor.. GEJ rig go to------------>JAIL.. Lose and still go to--------->JAIL grin
Re: CNN May Use Drones To Monitor And Report 2015 Elections In Nigeria by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Siddon look things for me.
Re: CNN May Use Drones To Monitor And Report 2015 Elections In Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
waoooo this is great this is what we want if rigging is recorded that ward or local government involved during d election period will be avoided.
Re: CNN May Use Drones To Monitor And Report 2015 Elections In Nigeria by asadike(f): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Where were they when we were in dire need of those drones?

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Withhold Our Salary, Health Workers Warn FG / Another Nigerian's Take On AIT Anti-buhari Documentary/ PDP Misrule.... / Buhari Shouldn’t Have Been In Nigeria Army — Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.